Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2017 11:40:57 AM EDT
Does anyone know if serial number TS0469 is a preban serial number I was on there website and couldn't figure it out. Thanks
Olympic Arms
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 12:09:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Stop sign or lion logo?
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 12:11:10 PM EDT
[#2]
According to the Arfom info if the lower has 2 letters and 4 numbers the first two numbers are year of manufacture. This would make it a 2004 produced lower.

I did not find a TS prefix on the Olympic list. Unless you can get definitive proof from Olympic that it is pre ban you could potentially be transferring a post ban.

My experience has been that the state gives you a Auth # based on the permits. They do ask is this an AW and if you answer "yes but it is pre ban" they will give the number. They do not verify the status, at least while on the phone. Maybe later on, who knows, but if you should get caught you will at the very least lose the gun and at most be charged with a felony.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 1:52:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
According to the Arfom info if the lower has 2 letters and 4 numbers the first two numbers are year of manufacture. This would make it a 2004 produced lower.

I did not find a TS prefix on the Olympic list. Unless you can get definitive proof from Olympic that it is pre ban you could potentially be transferring a post ban.

My experience has been that the state gives you a Auth # based on the permits. They do ask is this an AW and if you answer "yes but it is pre ban" they will give the number. They do not verify the status, at least while on the phone. Maybe later on, who knows, but if you should get caught you will at the very least lose the gun and at most be charged with a felony.
View Quote

More recently they have been using the two-letter pre-fix as a hat-tip to retiring employees. Maybe TS is a new one.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 4:27:29 PM EDT
[#5]
What is the rifles model designation?
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 7:30:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks, it was for a friend who's looking for a lower ill have him reach out to them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top