Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2017 1:18:56 PM EDT
FFL trying to buy my USGI mags in EE.  Is it legal for me to sell them to an FFL?  If so, I assume shipment only to the premise address on the license?

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 1:45:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes FFL and anyone with a .mil ID is allowed to buy magazines with capacities over 10 rounds.

The law is written in such a way that the receiver not the sender is the one in trouble.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 2:49:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes FFL and anyone with a .mil ID is allowed to buy magazines with capacities over 10 rounds.

The law is written in such a way that the receiver not the sender is the one in trouble.
View Quote

THIS.

Seller has zero responsibility to comply with CT laws. You could ship to anyone in State and it's their problem not yours. That said, FFL, MIL and LEO can purchase legally within any ways.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 5:54:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Support those behind enemy lines-
SHIP IT
purchaser has to worry about legality
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 2:42:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks folks.  Deal is done.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top