Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2016 10:18:29 AM EDT
Wow, what a way to win over staunch fans of one of the oldest teams in America.  No NYG football in New England because of some stupid contractual issues? You'd think that the networks would have identified this problem before the season began.  Then they wonder why the NFL is losing viewers.  

Oh well, I'll have to burn my eyeballs watching the Patsies beat up on their next victim, I guess.

Rome
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 10:37:33 AM EDT
[#1]
There are ways to get around the blackout issues by streaming the game online...

Down side is the video quality may suck.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 12:44:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Both the Giants and Jets are available as you go towards NY like New Haven and Fairfield counties.  Unfortunately, CT is split and the farther east and north you go, the sports team coverage goes to the Boston area.  There is also a noticeable decrease in intelligence and I am willing to bet the two are related.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 1:07:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Well I have the giants cbs  ny, patriots on wsfb, and eagles on fox 61 and only two TV in view
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 7:10:07 PM EDT
[#4]
My son is a Bills fan and he watched the game streamed on kodi.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:58:06 AM EDT
[#5]
If you dont want to bother figuring out how to setup kodi,  purchase one of these: http://www.omgfreetv.net/
They even had a booth at the Big E this year.  sweet product.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 8:38:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you dont want to bother figuring out how to setup kodi,  purchase one of these: http://www.omgfreetv.net/
They even had a booth at the Big E this year.  sweet product.
View Quote

Wow that thing is expensive. You can buy a Kodi box for well under $100 and many are under $50.

You can load Kodi on an Amazon Firestick or buy one already loaded on ebay. Apple TV of the newest flavor can also be loaded with Kodi.

One can argue the legalities of using Kodi but these devices are out there. You can even load the software on a Windows or Mac computer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top