Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2016 5:42:04 PM EDT
- small plane crash 400 area of main st in east Hartford
-pilot is in the hospital with minor/sever injuries at the hosptial(they were clear)
-Possible passenger in the airplane is believed to still be in the plane.
-Plane crashed into/near a car 2 people with minor injuries at the hospital
-EHPD, EHFD, FAA on seen. FBI is on the way.
-plane took off from Brainard flight school
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 5:48:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 6:33:00 PM EDT
[#2]
My wife is right across the street.  Heard it was a student and instructor.  One got out.  Plane evidently stalled and pancaked right in front of the credit union.

Rome
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 6:25:47 AM EDT
[#3]
The FBI is looking into if this was an "intentional act" .  Meaning the pilot may have had 72 Virgins in mind with Pratt as a target.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 7:21:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Fox61 just reported the instructor that was in the plane is quoted as saying "this wasnt an accident" and the student is from or around Chicago.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 7:31:42 AM EDT
[#5]
"How many more, Mr. Speaker?........how many more??"
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 8:57:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The FBI is looking into if this was an "intentional act" .  Meaning the pilot may have had 72 Virgins in mind with Pratt as a target.
View Quote

I watched the EHFD chief give his statement yesterday and judging by his body language I had this feeling all along. He seemed like he was struggling not to say the wrong thing and looked very uneasy.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 10:55:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:08:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Its a Jordanian national

aloha snackbar
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:36:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Its a Jordanian national

aloha snackbar
View Quote

Way to close to home I'm just glad that there was no real damage and everyone is recovering except for that piece of shit.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 1:28:19 PM EDT
[#10]
They shouldn't be allowed to learn to fly in our country. You think after 9/11 they'd realize this.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 2:23:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
They shouldn't be allowed to learn to fly in our country. You think after 9/11 they'd realize this.
View Quote

that's racist

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 2:30:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

that's racist

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

that's racist

I'm deplorable.

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 3:24:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm deplorable.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

that's racist

I'm deplorable.

Don't worry the news will bury this in a week and good ol' Dannel will tell us everything is under control... Carry on.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 4:24:23 PM EDT
[#14]
And trump is racist for wanting to limit their migration into our county. See a probelem, identify the problem, solve the problem. It's not rocket science here people.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 4:26:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'm deplorable.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

that's racist

I'm deplorable.

You're good people
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 4:29:27 PM EDT
[#16]
I only have two questions:

Was he registered to vote and does he plan on voting in the upcoming presidental election?
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 4:36:03 PM EDT
[#17]
WFSB reporting the deceased name as Feras Freitekh.

http://www.wfsb.com/story/33373859/police-presence-in-hartford-connected-to-plane-crash-in-east-hartford

Sounds like there was a search at his apartment, check out this line in the article:

"I looked out the window and see a bunch of army men with AK's and guns and stuff like that", Eric Bass who lives in the apartment building on Annawan Street, said.

LOL, and that idiot probably votes.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 9:50:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I only have two questions:

Was he registered to vote and does he plan on voting in the upcoming presidental election?
View Quote

Dumb question.

Just because he is dead does not mean he won't vote. Dead people always vote Democrat.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 10:25:26 PM EDT
[#19]
It will all eventually connected back to donuts...middle eastern donuts, fried in ....evoo

Halla snackbar
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 6:56:51 AM EDT
[#20]
It won't be connected back to anything. The story will quickly disappear and be replaced by something stupid that Trump said or the like. I am shocked that the media printed his name, admitted he was Jordanian, and that it was intentional and the pilot tried to stop him. The religion of peace would never do such a thing and it's islamaphobic to even insinuate it. You should all be ashamed of yourselves, now go hang your head in shame and feel guilty about something.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 7:03:58 AM EDT
[#21]
What we need to hear is from the pilot/instructor.  He's capable of filling in all of the blanks as he survived.  Had he not survived, everything would have been speculation.  What the FBI is releasing about the "student" is just stuff that other's already knew.  Other than "it wasn't an accident" uttered by the pilot there is a lot more info we are being sheltered from.  At this point I think that it's "nothing more" than a suicide by plane by some love-sick puppy student who had no political crisis happening in his life.  Had that been the case he could have certainly created more damage to P&W had he wanted to.  Of course this may be all wrong and the pilot is truly a hero.  Hopefully we'll hear directly from him.

Rome
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 7:09:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What we need to hear is from the pilot/instructor.  He's capable of filling in all of the blanks as he survived.  Had he not survived, everything would have been speculation.  What the FBI is releasing about the "student" is just stuff that other's already knew.  Other than "it wasn't an accident" uttered by the pilot there is a lot more info we are being sheltered from.  At this point I think that it's "nothing more" than a suicide by plane by some love-sick puppy student who had no political crisis happening in his life.  Had that been the case he could have certainly created more damage to P&W had he wanted to.  Of course this may be all wrong and the pilot is truly a hero.  Hopefully we'll hear directly from him.

Rome
View Quote

Do some basic math Rome, and you will see that you have severely under valued the situation. You will never hear the real story from the pilot. The gov completely controls what we hear to keep us calm. That's not tin foil hat my friend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top