Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2016 2:01:43 PM EDT
...turned out last night?
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 3:53:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
...turned out last night?
View Quote

I would assume from your location that you are talking about UConn v Houston in football.

Firstly, CT is nowhere near the football state that Texas is on any level.  I know you would find this shocking but we don't build $60 to $70 million dollar high school football stadiums here because....well....it's just a game.  I mean we do spend huge amounts of money on incredibly dumb things like $650 million on less than 10 miles of striped concrete called "The Busway" but that's a special CT kind of stupid not often seen elsewhere in the wild.

Now if you had gone after the sacred cow that is UConn basketball, you would then have glove slapped thousands of rich white people in CT who would never think of actually sending their kid to UConn but like the uppity social value being a booster provides.  Again though, somewhat knowing the temperature of this particular forum, the responses would range from "what's basketball?"  all the way to "Fuck Geno."

So in sum, and noticing you conveniently left out the fact the Houston's only loss last year was in fact to UConn, I fear you are not going to get the rise out of the membership here that you may be seeking, even in good fun.  As such, I will not remind you that the last time Connecticut and Texas truly clashed for something significant, Lee surrendered to Grant.  That's pretty much all we care about here but since you were so polite, I won't mention it.  

Have a Constitution State kind of day*

*  The opinions expressed are solely my own and do not represent AR15.com, the CTHTF as a whole or any individual member contained within.  Thank you.

Link Posted: 9/30/2016 4:01:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 4:11:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, Miami got their ass kicked but Cincy looked shitty doing it.

You guys start laying the foundation for the wall yet?
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 4:13:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 4:33:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Is football a new caliber upper I should be getting into?
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 4:42:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I was wondering what game our Texas friend was referring to.

UCONN Football?    Hahahaha.    Not sure you'd get a whole lot of what you're looking for with that one.
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 5:46:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mexico is paying for that, right?
View Quote

Yea but why wait. We can just get going now and come back for reimbursement.

Texas should reimburse the rest of the country for all the illegals they've already let in.
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 6:21:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Right now you can get 4 tickets 4 dogs 4 chips and 4 waters for $100.

By the end of the season they will be giving the tickets away in order to meet attendance requirements for the big 10...

Link Posted: 9/30/2016 6:59:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Is basketball really a sport? Who actually watches that crap?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top