Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2016 1:38:18 PM EDT
Sorry if the ammo crisis has passed, I haven't needed 22LR for while so maybe things have normalized
but if you do need 22 then they have stingers for 6.97 and mini-mags for 7- something
they also have the lead round nose and shorts and wmr type stuff.
I grabbed 3 boxes of the 300 round AR tactical CCI for 19.97 a box ,not great prices but the new normal i guess.
I would say they had another 10-12 boxes of the 300 round packs ( Limit 3)
Like I said sorry if .22 is readily available now but I haven't been looking lately.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:07:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Sorry if the ammo crisis has passed, I haven't needed 22LR for while so maybe things have normalized
but if you do need 22 then they have stingers for 6.97 and mini-mags for 7- something
I grabbed 3 boxes of the 300 round AR tactical CCI for 19.97 a box ,not great prices but the new normal i guess.
Like I said sorry if .22 is readily available now but I haven't been looking lately.

View Quote

Passed?  You didn't watch the debate last night, did you?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:13:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did but I can't remember my name after watching it, so is the Clinton panic  22LR rush started and I missed the panic again
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:51:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Rocky Hill was pretty well stocked yesterday too.  I finished off the mini mags, but they had other crap.

Cabelas has alot of subsonic wincester and S&B.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:14:32 PM EDT
[#4]
My basement is pretty well stocked, too.

Not for resale though.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:29:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I did but I can't remember my name after watching it, so is the Clinton panic  22LR rush started and I missed the panic again
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps aTrump panic too. Per clinton, his gun control measures as similar to hers
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:29:07 PM EDT
[#6]
same here.  I've been slowly squirreling away subsonic 22lr and reloading components.

Quoted:

Not for resale though.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:29:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Not for resale though.
View Quote

I have 99 problems but a neckbeard aint one
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 5:02:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Guilford and Branford Walmarts both have .22lr.

Been awhile since I've seen any in there.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 5:21:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the heads up.  

I bought it all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top