Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 7:02:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Got mine in the mail last night. I looked and the box and thought to myself, that's a big box for just a trigger. Open it up and it's full of random stuff. My personal favorite was the tactical paint mixer or whatever hey coined it. Is this typical from them or was it just because it came on behalf of arfcom?

At any rate the kids actually behaved well and I was able to install it last night and do some dry fire work. It feels amazing, both the actually material shape, texture, and overall construction as well as the very clean break. The take up first stage is very light but you feel a very pronounced wall to let you know it's staged. The break is very crisp and there is not gritty feeling at all. I can't really test the rest until I get to the range and I can't wait to get to the for a full test. Sadly it might be a few weeks before I am free to take a few hours to myself. So far I am very impressed.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 7:18:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got mine in the mail last night. I looked and the box and thought to myself, that's a big box for just a trigger. Open it up and it's full of random stuff. My personal favorite was the tactical paint mixer or whatever hey coined it. Is this typical from them or was it just because it came on behalf of arfcom?

At any rate the kids actually behaved well and I was able to install it last night and do some dry fire work. It feels amazing, both the actually material shape, texture, and overall construction as well as the very clean break. The take up first stage is very light but you feel a very pronounced wall to let you know it's staged. The break is very crisp and there is not gritty feeling at all. I can't really test the rest until I get to the range and I can't wait to get to the for a full test. Sadly it might be a few weeks before I am free to take a few hours to myself. So far I am very impressed.
View Quote

Yes LaRue usually fills the box with trinkets, stickers, Dillo Dust and pocket Constitutions. The best is when you get a hat.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 8:02:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

My SO claimed the hat.

But she also cooked with the Dillo Dust so all is forgiven.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 8:10:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

My SO claimed the hat.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My SO claimed the hat.

Sprinkle DD on hot, buttered popcorn.  Yeah, it is that good.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 8:32:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Dillo Dust?  WTF is that?

When I first read "Dillo Dust" I thought it was a typo for "Dildo Dust".

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 8:54:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's a dry rub for your meat.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 8:59:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL!  That's even worse!  

Dry rubbing my meat, eh?  Oh man that's funny.

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 10:46:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's this... but with a Dillo on the label and they call it Dillo Dust.

https://www.amazon.com/Adkins-Western-Barbecue-Seasoning-Natural/dp/B014G7KPQ6
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 11:15:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

You could but it on a dildo. Not sure partner would like it.

It is like road salt for food.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 4:59:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Not trying to be a douche, but if I was in a state the size of a postage stamp, like CT, I'd just have a good buddy or family member that lives in a neighboring state, that S&G and PSA will ship to, order the stuff and pick it up from them. Problem solved, no? Or do they do checks at the state border like CA?
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 5:08:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 7:29:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Not trying to be a douche, but if I was in a state the size of a postage stamp, like CT, I'd just have a good buddy or family member that lives in a neighboring state, that S&G and PSA will ship to, order the stuff and pick it up from them. Problem solved, no? Or do they do checks at the state border like CA?
View Quote

Because fuck PSA. They are doing us a favor anyways.

BCM, Larue, Rainier, RRA, Midwest, Geissele, Colt, Stag, Aero etc etc etc There are so many quality companies who don't go above and beyond the retarded laws. It's literally like they saw our laws and thought, "We can one up that."

A) Spend money with quality companies who appreciate our business, who supply quality products and quality customer support, ship tracked and in timely manner; or
B) Buy some bargain basement shit from a company of questionable quality and hit or miss CS. Whos kicker is, we may or may not ship to your area, based solely on ownerships whim.

I fully respect that it's their company and their rules, so it shouldn't be surprising I won't literally go out of my way to give them my money. If you go with option A, there isn't even a problem that needs solving in the first place.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 9:44:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not a douche. CT does not do border check points, yet.

Why do business with a company that does not try to help ALL citizens? Those of us buying from PSA did not vote in the assholes running our state. Yet they seem to think because we live here that we voted for the current laws.

Do I want to move? Fuck yea! However it is much easier said than done. We have things like jobs, family, mortgages, friends, etc.

I choose to spend my money with companies that want my business.

It is not like PSA is the only game in town. I have some of their stuff and am quite pleased with it but it is by no means so good I can't find something equal for the same price. PSA is the Walmart of AR parts.
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 10:37:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Got my MBT yesterday and was suprised how heavy the box was A lot of goodies in there and I already used my Battlefield Mixer to paint 4 rooms !!!!! Hope I win a Larue barrel in their latest contest
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 2:00:45 PM EDT
[#15]
RRA wouldn't ship a barrel assembly....

Quoted:

BCM, Larue, Rainier, RRA, Midwest, Geissele, Colt, Stag, Aero etc etc etc There are so many quality companies who don't go above and beyond the retarded laws. It's literally like they saw our laws and thought, "We can one up that."

A) Spend money with quality companies who appreciate our business, who supply quality products and quality customer support, ship tracked and in timely manner; or
B) Buy some bargain basement shit from a company of questionable quality and hit or miss CS. Whos kicker is, we may or may not ship to your area, based solely on ownerships whim.

I fully respect that it's their company and their rules, so it shouldn't be surprising I won't literally go out of my way to give them my money. If you go with option A, there isn't even a problem that needs solving in the first place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/9/2016 9:43:38 PM EDT
[#16]
frustrating...I order (10) 30 round mags from PSA, and they showed up on time, no worries about magazine bans....TX problems

...leave CT like I did, you'll be happier
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 11:10:59 PM EDT
[#17]
The box from Larue showed up with a bumper sticker that reads "Extremely Deplorable". I'll mail it to anyone who will actually put it on their car.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 11:39:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The box from Larue showed up with a bumper sticker that reads "Extremely Deplorable". I'll mail it to anyone who will actually put it on their car.
View Quote

I'm generally not a fan of skylining but for this I'll make an exception. IM inbound.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 5:14:20 PM EDT
[#19]
My box from LaRue came in today.  They sure pack a bunch of swag in the box!

Link Posted: 10/15/2016 9:34:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v369/JeepinMaxx/2A/Larue%20Stuff_zpsfvjvbaej.jpg
View Quote

Sad, I didn't get any pocket constitution's
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 2:41:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v369/JeepinMaxx/2A/Larue%20Stuff_zpsfvjvbaej.jpg

Interesting. I've been getting 3 packs solid with my orders.
PM me and I can send you some.
LaRue Tactical is so good that I bet they even see this post and sends you some!
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 8:03:05 AM EDT
[#22]
I leave the pocket Constitutions on the conference table at work sure enough, people take them.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top