Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2016 1:02:35 PM EDT
They aren't open for new memberships, but I was told they don't have a waiting list so you have to catch it when it's open. I'm hoping maybe a member can shoot me a PM if they catch wind of membership opening up
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 5:52:01 PM EDT
[#1]
They said when I got my permit they would take me back. I haven't gone there yet to sign back up
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 6:14:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They said when I got my permit they would take me back. I haven't gone there yet to sign back up
View Quote

You should see if they'll transfer your eligibility to me
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 7:44:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Is this club worth the trouble? I hear they were pretty much anti black gun.

Link Posted: 7/16/2016 10:00:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Is this club worth the trouble? I hear they were pretty much anti black gun.

View Quote

I've heard negative things too, but they're about a mile from my house
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 10:53:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm a member and shoot there regularly with black rifles.  No issues.  PM me.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 11:19:28 AM EDT
[#6]
I also live about a mile away but the hours are fucky. They're only open 9-3. No silhouette targets and no steel targets allowed.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 11:31:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I also live about a mile away but the hours are fucky. They're only open 9-3. No silhouette targets and no steel targets allowed.
View Quote

Are we neighbors
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 11:47:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Used to be a member there, to fuddy for me, I didn't renew. I get the steel target thing but the no silhouettes is stupid.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 12:33:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Are we neighbors
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are we neighbors

All 3 of us may be
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 12:54:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

All 3 of us may be
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are we neighbors

All 3 of us may be

I think so
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 11:37:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I think so
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are we neighbors

All 3 of us may be

I think so
I don't know of any gun people in my neighborhood but I don't broadcast it myself. Without failing OPSEC if the need arise let's post our addresses on here so we can touch dicks one last time before the world ends.

I'm on the hilltop.
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 4:56:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I don't know of any gun people in my neighborhood but I don't broadcast it myself. Without failing OPSEC if the need arise let's post our addresses on here so we can touch dicks one last time before the world ends.

I'm on the hilltop.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are we neighbors

All 3 of us may be

I think so

I'm on the hilltop.

Me too
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 10:09:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm on the hilltop.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are we neighbors

All 3 of us may be

I think so

I'm on the hilltop.

I'm right off the hill, near the library
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 9:46:23 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I'm on the hilltop.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are we neighbors

All 3 of us may be

I think so

I'm on the hilltop.

I'm less than a mile too

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top