Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:23:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:26:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What makes you think you get to use Vaseline? You have to earn that.
View Quote

Dear Mr. CT prosecutor, If I rat on these CT ARFCOM users will those points count toward my Vaseline ration?

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:50:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:59:37 PM EDT
[#4]

That's the point!

We (well most of us) are trying to make sure the OP doesn't fuck up and move to CT.  We're tryin' to save his ass.

Link Posted: 5/24/2016 6:03:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That's the point!

We (well most of us) are trying to make sure the OP doesn't fuck up and move to CT.  We're tryin' to save his ass.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's the point!

You guys are funny...in an insane asylum kinda way.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 6:33:24 PM EDT
[#6]
If you want to pay taxes for everything, come here, and well welcome you as we leave. Stay out west and move in your state.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 8:14:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Very simple.....   DONT MOVE TO CONNECTICUT
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 8:37:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the point!

Its not all bad. It's mostly bad but not all bad.

4 seasons is the most amazing thing. New England in autumn is Gods gift to the earth.

The good people from up here you will find are one of a kind. Funny in an insane asylum kind of way. Sarcastic to the bone is the most normal charecter trait. It's got a certain appeal to it. Take the CTHTF for instance, piles of the posters don't even live here anymore but they keep coming back to the CTHTF. You could only understand if you spent time here.

We're caged animals. If you're gonna have to ride this train, youll learn to find the humor in nearly anything to keep your sanity.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:58:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

4 seasons is the most amazing thing. New England in autumn is Gods gift to the earth.

The good people from up here you will find are one of a kind. Funny in an insane asylum kind of way. Sarcastic to the bone is the most normal charecter trait. It's got a certain appeal to it. Take the CTHTF for instance, piles of the posters don't even live here anymore but they keep coming back to the CTHTF. You could only understand if you spent time here.

We're caged animals. If you're gonna have to ride this train, youll learn to find the humor in nearly anything to keep your sanity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the point!

This is now a moot post.  They offered me the same as I made here in AZ.  No go.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 8:14:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This is now a moot post.  They offered me the same as I made here in AZ.  No go.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the point!

Bullet dodged, brother, bullet dodged.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:55:33 AM EDT
[#11]
So the pizza made no difference is what I'm picking up here.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:59:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol. I love me some pizza.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 3:10:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

You and that damn pizza.  I hear they have figured out how to roast cats, dogs, and pigeons lately in Venezuela.  You gonna move to that OTHER commie shit hole for yummy cat burgers?  

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:46:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sorry man.  In all my travels the best pizza I've ever had was Castle Rock, WA.  I left there already to avoid the invaders that invaded my nominal home town.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 3:20:04 PM EDT
[#15]
I am not really a big fan of pizza.  But even if I was, that would not even register on my lists of reasons to move/not to move to CT. Anyone who is not of the progressive mindset should write CT off.  I would love to have a mass migration of Conservatives move here, but that is not happening, ever!   The temperate weather regions of both coasts have been thoroughly conquered by the Progressive movement, which leaves mostly the hot/humid coastlines, or the more arid areas for people concerned with their civil right to move to.

Remove the 5-6 high population centers from CT, and it would be a fairly nice place to live, but no chance of that happening. I have heard comments about the northern halves of both NY and CA breaking off to become their own states, and leaving the southern halves to those who deserve them.  Unfortunately, our political masters will never let free minded people act (hence the reasons they want our guns).
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 4:04:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I am not really a big fan of pizza.  But even if I was, that would not even register on my lists of reasons to move/not to move to CT. Anyone who is not of the progressive mindset should write CT off.  I would love to have a mass migration of Conservatives move here, but that is not happening, ever!   The temperate weather regions of both coasts have been thoroughly conquered by the Progressive movement, which leaves mostly the hot/humid coastlines, or the more arid areas for people concerned with their civil right to move to.

Remove the 5-6 high population centers from CT, and it would be a fairly nice place to live, but no chance of that happening. I have heard comments about the northern halves of both NY and CA breaking off to become their own states, and leaving the southern halves to those who deserve them.  Unfortunately, our political masters will never let free minded people act (hence the reasons they want our guns).
View Quote

Sounds like someone needs a Pepes.white clam pizza...and a hug.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 6:22:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know Pepe's pizza quite well.  As a matter of fact, the company my wife worked for did the cast iron work for their ovens.  All I can say is.....meh, it's pizza.  And, the very thought of white clam pizza makes me want to hurl

Now, hugs are gladly accepted from women like Jennifer Aniston, Holley Berry, Selma Hyack, or Jennifer Biel.  But CT and Liberals would still suck!  
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 6:30:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I know Pepe's pizza quite well.  As a matter of fact, the company my wife worked for did the cast iron work for their ovens.  All I can say is.....meh, it's pizza.  And, the very thought of white clam pizza makes me want to hurl

Now, hugs are gladly accepted from women like Jennifer Aniston, Holley Berry, Selma Hyack, or Jennifer Biel.  But CT and Liberals would still suck!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm secure with myself, I offer a hug too
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 6:36:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Leon82

Thank you for your kind offer, it is appreciated.  But, all things being equal, I would prefer if you passed the hugging duties off to Jess!

Link Posted: 5/29/2016 7:38:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Leon82

Thank you for your kind offer, it is appreciated.  But, all things being equal, I would prefer if you passed the hugging duties off to Jenn!

<a href="http://s800.photobucket.com/user/reswhiz/media/bikini_wallpapers_jessica_biel_zps23ydinmb.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy285/reswhiz/bikini_wallpapers_jessica_biel_zps23ydinmb.jpg</a>
View Quote

She's gonna be pissed when she finds out you called her by your other girls name.

OP, hunt me down some pre-bans please. Let me know what you find.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 7:53:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Leon82

Thank you for your kind offer, it is appreciated.  But, all things being equal, I would prefer if you passed the hugging duties off to Jenn!

<a href="http://s800.photobucket.com/user/reswhiz/media/bikini_wallpapers_jessica_biel_zps23ydinmb.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy285/reswhiz/bikini_wallpapers_jessica_biel_zps23ydinmb.jpg</a>
View Quote

Ummm yes,that's a nice piece of ass.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 7:55:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pepe's pizza is great tourist pizza! Zuppardis is for those that know, papas is for those that know more !!!!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 8:15:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Pepe's pizza is great tourist pizza! Zuppardis is for those that know, papas is for those that know more !!!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have had decent pizza in other parts of the country but nothing is as good as the pizza in our AO.

It blows my mind that Dominos. Pizza Hut, Papa Ginos or PapaJohns can even sell one pizza in this state. Must be all the relocated midwesterners that think those places make great pizza. Little Cesaers only makes it because you can buy 2 large pizzas for less than the cost of a Cheeseburger.

I was in CA on business and decided to try this pizza place all the locals were raving about. I went in and ordered a pizza to go. They asked if I wanted it cooked. I thought they were kidding. I was like......
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 8:27:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I have had decent pizza in other parts of the country but nothing is as good as the pizza in our AO.

It blows my mind that Dominos. Pizza Hut, Papa Ginos or PapaJohns can even sell one pizza in this state. Must be all the relocated midwesterners that think those places make great pizza. Little Cesaers only makes it because you can buy 2 large pizzas for less than the cost of a Cheeseburger.

I was in CA on business and decided to try this pizza place all the locals were raving about. I went in and ordered a pizza to go. They asked if I wanted it cooked. I thought they were kidding. I was like......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can buy uncooked pizzas from Mystic Pizza I believe.

And BigY haha
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 8:35:33 PM EDT
[#25]
I got a pizza from the zupartes pizza truck. He left it whole for me.  When the ball and chain came home I threw it in the oven to reheat it. It was good
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 9:52:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where is this Papas pizza?
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 11:47:09 AM EDT
[#27]
There is only one way to.defend Pizza honor.

On the 4th, anyone going to The Spigot should bring what they believe is the best Pizza in  CT. I will bring Zuppardis where  I have been going for 48 years.  I'll keep the exact combo secret for now.
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 1:10:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Papa's Pizza is in Milford . There are two locations but the original and best is on Naugatuck avenue.It is take out only! If you call ahead and order by phone it is best to not do it on a Friday night as they take the phones off the hook. Russ ( the owner) has been making pies there since the late 80's. I would bring some to the 4th but it wont make the trip
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 1:55:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

On the 4th, anyone going to The Spigot should bring what they believe is the best Pizza in  CT. I will bring Zuppardis where  I have been going for 48 years.  I'll keep the exact combo secret for now.
View Quote

While I do enjoy pizza from time to time, I am not in love with it.  However, the only thing less appealing then most pizza is take-out pizza.  Depending on the ingredients, the crust is soggy as boiled spinach, or dried out and tough as holster leather.  And, most of the time, the crust picks up the flavor of the cardboard box.  There is nothing wrong with pizza, it just doesn't make the earth move for me.
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 7:42:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

While I do enjoy pizza from time to time, I am not in love with it.  However, the only thing less appealing then most pizza is take-out pizza.  Depending on the ingredients, the crust is soggy as boiled spinach, or dried out and tough as holster leather.  And, most of the time, the crust picks up the flavor of the cardboard box.  There is nothing wrong with pizza, it just doesn't make the earth move for me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Commie?
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 9:30:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 7:39:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you're doing it wrong
Link Posted: 6/2/2016 12:19:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

you're doing it wrong
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

you're doing it wrong

How does one order a pizza, have it delivered, open the box, and eat it "wrong"?
Link Posted: 6/2/2016 1:45:16 PM EDT
[#34]
I typically eat pizza with a knife and fork.  Get over it.

Link Posted: 6/2/2016 3:12:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/2/2016 3:19:35 PM EDT
[#36]
I usually shovel it in using a combination of techniques. And when I feel like I can hold anymore I eat another.
Link Posted: 6/2/2016 3:45:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ha! Gay!
Link Posted: 6/2/2016 3:58:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I wear a lobster bib and also use a fork and knife.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Savages! Didn't anyone ever teach you how to use chopsticks?
Link Posted: 6/2/2016 6:00:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I eat pussy with a knife and fork and wear a lobster bib
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top