Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2016 9:28:28 AM EDT
Had a metric shit ton of 22lr and 22mag ammo
Mini mag 300rd packs, cci standard velocity bricks, eley, Winchester super X, new browning 22lr ammo 50rds and bigger packs, thunderbolt bricks, tac22 bricks, 22 shotshells, and a shit ton of cci quiet 22 segmented HP.

This was as of last night at 730
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 9:56:44 AM EDT
[#1]
you waited 14 hours to notify us its all gone by now.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 10:09:45 AM EDT
[#2]
They also have their employee pricing sale going on

I'm gonna head there, I'll report back.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 10:56:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Tons still here
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 11:23:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Yea.......   It's been there for MONTHS!   Alex22 was there 2 weeks ago, had a bunch then too.  

People need to stop freaking out over 22 Ammo, just go on line.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 11:50:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yea.......   It's been there for MONTHS!   Alex22 was there 2 weeks ago, had a bunch then too.  

People need to stop freaking out over 22 Ammo, just go on line.
View Quote

I was there last night too (around 8), didn't post because I've been hearing it's always there now. Also, the prices weren't great. Not terrible, but not good either (.10/rd). Interwebs FTW
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 12:02:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I go there regularly and they have all sort of weird brands and that Normatac, but this is the first time I've seen CCI Standard bricks in maybe over a year.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 12:12:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I go there regularly and they have all sort of weird brands and that Normatac, but this is the first time I've seen CCI Standard bricks in maybe over a year.
View Quote

You're making me wish I grabbed more than just 1 (they had 3 more when I left) . Do they still have a limit?
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 12:24:22 PM EDT
[#8]
No limit and the shelf was full again, I took 2. Maybe 8 bricks left but I didn't count.

10 or so CCI mini mags too

Employee discount on ammo is 5-10% for anyone who has one of those coupons

ETA: I also scored a $120 game camera out of the bargain cave that was marked down 50%, and the employee coupon took ~50% off of that. came out to $27. Fuck yea!
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 1:06:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No limit and the shelf was full again, I took 2. Maybe 8 bricks left but I didn't count.

10 or so CCI mini mags too

Employee discount on ammo is 5-10% for anyone who has one of those coupons

ETA: I also scored a $120 game camera out of the bargain cave that was marked down 50%, and the employee coupon took ~50% off of that. came out to $27. Fuck yea!
View Quote

I may have to head back up during the week, don't have anything better to do

And sweet fucking deal on the camera
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 10:50:13 PM EDT
[#10]
I like the Norma tac.
Shoots great suppressed.  
Cci standard too.

Wake me when they have Winchester powermax subs.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 11:04:54 PM EDT
[#11]
They have a $20 off $100 coupon online now... anyone try to use it on ammo? It says they can exclude items but doesn't say what is or isn't
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 6:28:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They have a $20 off $100 coupon online now... anyone try to use it on ammo? It says they can exclude items but doesn't say what is or isn't
View Quote

I've used  them almost exclusively on ammo.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 7:44:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Was there last night at closing, shelf still full.  4 bricks of mini mags went home with me with more left on the shelf
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 8:19:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

I use those on ammo all the time. In fact I used it the other weeks. That plus cabelas points saved = almost free
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 2:54:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Just took a run up again... funny experience... they only had 1 brick of CCI SV left. I asked if they had any in back, the guy said any .22 they have is on the shelf. So I grab a brick of Federal Game Shok (they still have about 15) and wander around a bit as I need another $10 to use the coupon.

After about 30 minutes I settle on a can of CLP. I decide to swing by the .22 again just in case a shipment maybe came in or something. Boom! Another brick of CCI SV. So I put the Federal back and swing by the bargain cave on my way out.

Didn't find anything, but another 20-30 minutes had passed so just for the fuck of it I run back up to the .22. Boom! Another brick has appeared!
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 2:57:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Just took a run up again... funny experience... they only had 1 brick of CCI SV left. I asked if they had any in back, the guy said any .22 they have is on the shelf. So I grab a brick of Federal Game Shok (they still have about 15) and wander around a bit as I need another $10 to use the coupon.

After about 30 minutes I settle on a can of CLP. I decide to swing by the .22 again just in case a shipment maybe came in or something. Boom! Another brick of CCI SV. So I put the Federal back and swing by the bargain cave on my way out.

Didn't find anything, but another 20-30 minutes had passed so just for the fuck of it I run back up to the .22. Boom! Another brick has appeared!
View Quote

Damn, and I thought I spent a lot of time in there. hahaha
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 5:32:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I use those on ammo all the time. In fact I used it the other weeks. That plus cabelas points saved = almost free
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where are you guys finding this coupon?
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 5:34:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was on their main page this morning... said it ended today though. Now it's gone
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 5:52:23 PM EDT
[#19]
I am almost routinely finding a lot of name brand .22 for the .06 -.08 price range.  Too bad all the craziness will return after HC gets elected!
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 6:05:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I am almost routinely finding a lot of name brand .22 for the .06 -.08 price range.  Too bad all the craziness will return after HC gets elected!
View Quote

I'm expecting it to start as soon as she officially has the democratic nomination
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 6:10:02 PM EDT
[#21]
I was there this morning.  I was going to buy a combo of reloading and 22 using that 20 off 100 coupon.  I put back the brick of CCI standard and went all in with reloading components.  I bought two lbs of CFE223, one lb of CFEPistol and berry's 55gr fmj bullets.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 6:11:30 PM EDT
[#22]
CCI standard is gone
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 6:24:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I was there this morning.  I was going to buy a combo of reloading and 22 using that 20 off 100 coupon.  I put back the brick of CCI standard and went all in with reloading components.  I bought two lbs of CFE223, one lb of CFEPistol and berry's 55gr fmj bullets.
View Quote

Depending when you were there, that might be where one of my magic bricks appeared from
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 7:14:19 PM EDT
[#24]
I was there sometime between 1030 and 1130.

Quoted:

Depending when you were there, that might be where one of my magic bricks appeared from
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/18/2016 12:07:44 PM EDT
[#25]
ACADEMI in Salem CT has a ton of .22 for sale. no limit on how much you can purchase either.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 2:46:31 PM EDT
[#26]
cabelas has alot of CCI mini mags instock.  They have no limits either.  I finished off the Winchester 555 boxes.

And there was a white Ford Exploder with ARFCOM decal in the upper right of the rear window.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 4:15:32 PM EDT
[#27]
I'll be going to Cabela's in August or September.  Leave a couple of boxes for me.  The Winchester 555 boxes are safe from me.  I wouldn't buy that crap again if Winchester paid me.

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 5:29:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Didn't want to make a new thread but cabelas is selling single shot ar10 and ar15's. Price is outrageous but I'm glad to see them trying to sell that kind of stuff
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top