Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2016 7:46:42 PM EDT
Finally, Trump has delivered a speech that will resound in the ears of his supporters.  Today he delivered a flawless 45 minute speech about his vision for the Trump Administration foreign policy.  Frankly, I was pretty impressed with the emotion that he stirred in both my wife and me.  I haven't heard the term  "America First" in a very long time and I was surprised as to just how much it meant to us after the past 7+ years of banal, lead from behind leadership.  In no uncertain terms he's delivered the message home to the Russians and the Chinese all the while extending a hand in cooperation.  Not the rogue cowboy that a lot of people thought he would be.

Go to www.youtube.com and search for Trump Speech and you'll find it.  It's 45 minutes you won't regret.  This will either put you in his camp or turn you out.  There's no sitting on the fence.

Rome
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 7:52:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I over here like I just want to get down on these $35 Anderson Lowers FFS.

Link Posted: 4/27/2016 8:41:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I over here like I just want to get down on these $35 Anderson Lowers FFS.

View Quote

Me too
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top