Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2016 2:42:32 PM EDT
From time to time I see the word "arf" used to depict the noise a dog makes. It's usually "woof" "bark" etc. but sometimes it's "arf".

Now, I may be alone on this one... but every time I see the word "arf" it makes me think "arfcom".

The word "arfcom" then immediately makes me think of "ar15.com".

"ar15.com" then becomes "AR-15".

"AR-15" then turns into me thinking of my guns and how much I'd rather be out in a field somewhere shooting fruit than doing whatever it is that I'm doing at that moment.

Anyone else? Or do I just really like shooting fruit
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:44:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
From time to time I see the word "arf" used to depict the noise a dog makes. It's usually "woof" "bark" etc. but sometimes it's "arf".

Now, I may be alone on this one... but every time I see the word "arf" it makes me think "arfcom".

"AR-15" then turns into me thinking of my guns and how much I'd rather be out in a field somewhere shooting fruit than doing whatever it is that I'm doing at that moment.

View Quote

4-20 was two days ago.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:36:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

4-20 was two days ago.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

4-20 was two days ago.

As I was reading I was trying to think of a good response. Points to you Conn.

OP - This is "arf"com, we all think about shooting instead of whatever it is were doing.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 5:23:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

4-20 was two days ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

4-20 was two days ago.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 5:25:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

4-20 was two days ago.

you mean
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:52:18 PM EDT
[#5]
HA!

Every time I see the number 87, mention of beans out of context, and many other things my head goes straight to ARFCOM.

One time I was up working with the Vermont crew (first time with these guys) and one of the crew shows up with one of those white oval stickers on his truck that said AK. He gets out and I say, "Nice sticker". He says "Thanks its my favorite". The next thing out of my mouth was "How many do you own?" all excitedly.

He's like "What do you mean? How many Alaska's do I own?"

I almost shit myself laughing at myself, and recovered with, "No, how many of the stickers do you own? You know, since its your favorite."

He thought I was just a weird person for the next couple days until conversation eventually led to us talking about our guns, and I was able to tell him my story of my retard question on day one.

My head just went straight to guns.  
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:53:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
HA!

Every time I see the number 87, mention of beans out of context, and many other things my head goes straight to ARFCOM.

One time I was up working with the Vermont crew (first time with these guys) and one of the crew shows up with one of those white oval stickers on his truck that said AK. He gets out and I say, "Nice sticker". He says "Thanks its my favorite". The next thing out of my mouth was "How many do you own?" all excitedly.

I almost shit myself laughing at myself, and recovered with, "No, how many of the stickers do you own? You know, since its your favorite."

He thought I was just a weird person for the next couple days until conversation eventually led to us talking about our guns, and I was able to tell him my story of my retard question on day one.

http://www.redbubble.com/assets/clear-67639d145bbd91d418a8f15359c341b0.gif
View Quote

Every time I see ak, I think of the 47, no Alaska. you're not alone
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:07:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
HA!

http://www.redbubble.com/assets/clear-67639d145bbd91d418a8f15359c341b0.gif

Yep
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:45:54 PM EDT
[#8]
There is a blonde in town that drives a Red Porsche Cayenne with CT plates AK-47.
Screen name?
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:58:28 AM EDT
[#9]
A guy at Lowes asked me about my BFL sticker once.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:17:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top