Trumps coming to Waterbury! at Crosby High School
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:48:14 PM EDT
[#1]
To enroll?

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:38:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:34:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Yea, I got shit to do Saturday and I live right by Crosby. Fucking traffic is gonna be horrible trying to leave my area in the morning, and probably coming back home.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:34:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
To enroll?

View Quote

Yah, maybe he could learn how to string a complete sentence together, that doesn't include the words great and win.  Or, at least, be taught not act like a petulant child.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:34:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yah, maybe he could learn how to string a complete sentence together, that doesn't include the words great and win.  Or, at least, be taught not act like a petulant child.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
To enroll?

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:47:40 PM EDT
[#6]
He's trying to make sure the average voter, who based on past elections is clearly a complete fucking moron, can understand him
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:35:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He's trying to make sure the average voter, who based on past elections is clearly a complete fucking moron, can understand him
View Quote

Pretty much this, exactly.

Think about the catchiest songs you know.  Very few words repeated constantly.  It works.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:09:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Great...another ny liberal in ct.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:21:28 PM EDT
[#9]
It looks like Trump will be attending another rally after Waterbury, this time in Bridgeport. A friend of mine got called up to work a security detail for the Bridgeport event.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:28:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Im not really the biggest fan of Trump but he's the only one who stands a chance of beating hillary in the general election.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 5:12:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Wait, I am confused. I thought Hillary already won.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:59:29 PM EDT
[#12]
I saw a stat in GD the other day that said Republican voters, as of right now in this cycle, outnumber Dems by 4 million.

Hillary is cruising on her side, but if we come together we got it.

The blubbering idiot and the booger eater should just get on the same ticket when the time comes.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:00:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yea, I got shit to do Saturday and I live right by Crosby. Fucking traffic is gonna be horrible trying to leave my area in the morning, and probably coming back home.
View Quote

Lets not get sidetracked here; thats Dan Malloys fault!

FDM!!
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:26:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I saw a stat in GD the other day that said Republican voters, as of right now in this cycle, outnumber Dems by 4 million.
View Quote

Gallop indicates that Democrats (31%) outnumber Republicans (25%) and Independents (44%) outnumber both.

Elections tend to be won by swinging the independents to your side. If the chart above is any indication the Independents will lean slightly more Democrat than Republican.

This election will come down to how much people hate Hillary versus how much people hate the Republican candidate. There is liable to be a fair amount of people sitting out this election because they hate both candidates. There are a LOT of people pissed off at the party establishment on both sides of the isle (which explains Trump and Sanders). I don't think this election will as predictable (polling wise) as past elections.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:50:01 PM EDT
[#15]
I have to admit that I am not a fan of anybody running for president, but when it comes time to vote, I will be voting against Hillary. I did pick up a couple of tickets to see Trump in Waterbury. If I do have to vote for him, I should at least hear what he has to say.

Mike
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:43:46 PM EDT
[#16]
I don't believe anything any of them say. Then I won't be disappointed or surprised
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:02:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Like every election I can remember, I will be voting against whatever Democrat is running.  I detest the Republican party only slightly less then the Democrats, so they get my vote by default.  I am pretty much convinced I will sit out the primary, and just vote for whatever loser the Republicans dish up.  Unless Trump can re-invent himself in the next couple of months to unite the party and get some independent votes, Hillary is a shoe in.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 4:04:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Disappointed in all of our choices for POTUS, but Trump is starting to pull it together a little more now that he's hired a team that has some political know how over the last couple weeks.

I'm in the ABC camp........Anybody But Clinton.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:35:54 PM EDT
[#19]
This is just before Trump flew off in his helicopter. I work closely with these guys. I was off duty and inside at the rally. I'm now on duty and saw these guys at shift change.

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 6:17:53 PM EDT
[#20]
I can't vote for trump.  He supported banning "assault rifles" and only supposedly changed when he decided to run.  I only trust Cruz would appoint a suitable replacement for Scalia to supreme court.  Plus Trump loses to Hillary in every poll.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 6:49:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I can't vote for trump.  He supported banning "assault rifles" and only supposedly changed when he decided to run.  I only trust Cruz would appoint a suitable replacement for Scalia to supreme court.  Plus Trump loses to Hillary in every poll.
View Quote

I understand everything you're saying except the part in red. How does Cruz do against Hillary in those polls?

I am on the "voting against Hillary" train, whoever that may be (generally), for the record.

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 7:11:44 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm my opinion trump and Hillary yield a negative outcome for second am via the court shift.  Trumps massive negativea which are higher than Romney's and macains were will be very problematic in the general especially once the media unleashes all the negative material they have been holding on him until they are sure he is the nominee. Cruz has beaten Hillary in numerous head to head polls among likely voters.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 11:18:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Guess its gonna be Madam President lol.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 8:32:36 AM EDT
[#24]
It's A COMPLETE F*****G mess!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top