Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2016 4:23:51 PM EDT
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton will make a campaign stop in Connecticut on Thursday, April 21, according to news reports. The time and place of the rally had not yet been disclosed as of Monday morning. Among the topics she is expected to discuss include gun control and the economy, writes WTNH-TV.

Chelsea Clinton, also is scheduled to hold a campaign event in Connecticut this week. Chelsea Clinton is slated to be at Dunns River on Main Street in Hartford on Wednesday, April 20. She, too, will address ways to combat gun violence in communities.

Seems like it'll be all fun, puppies, rainbows and ice cream cakes.

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 6:21:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Blame the law abiding gun owners and make excuses for vibrant youth braking the law.  Same old song.

FHRC
FCVC
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:24:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Hope she comes into Bradley so I can wave my Trump sign at her motorcade
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:25:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:43:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Clinton Vows to Spend 'Every Single Minute' as President to 'Change Gun Culture'
https://pjmedia.com/election/2016/04/21/clinton-vows-to-spend-every-single-minute-as-president-to-change-gun-culture/

Clinton, who has been hammering at Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) over gun control, said "if anything else were killing 33,000 Americans a year...we would be fully mobilized, doing everything we possible could to save lives."

"I am not here to make promises I can’t keep. I am here to tell you I will use every single minute of every day, if I am so fortunate enough to be your president, looking for ways that we can save lives, that we can change the gun culture," she said. "It is just too easy for people to reach for a gun to settle their problems. It makes no sense."

"And we can do this consistent with the Second Amendment. We can do this with the support of responsible gun owners. And that is exactly what we will do. And I want you to know - that I know I don’t have all the answers."

Clinton said she's bringing the issue of gun control, including "comprehensive background checks" and "closing every one of the loopholes," up "everywhere I go because we need a national movement."

"The gun lobby is the most powerful lobby in Washington. You can talk about Wall Street, drug companies, insurance companies, big oil. They’re all powerful, don’t get me wrong," she said. "Nobody is more powerful than the gun lobby because they have figured out how to intimidate elected officials at all levels, who basically just stop thinking about this problem because they’re too scared to stand up to the NRA."
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:07:25 PM EDT
[#5]
It looks like she is pulling a malloy and surrounding herself with the newtown victims
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:50:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It looks like she is pulling a malloy and surrounding herself with the newtown victims
View Quote

Of course. You're an asshole if you go against people who lost a child. These poor parents get used to push an agenda.

It still baffles me that firearms are the problem and not the crazy/criminal using it.  

Looks like I'll be inviting some more non gun owner friends to the range.  The more the better.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:40:34 AM EDT
[#7]
While the #unts are trying to take our guns away Bill is enjoying a slice of pie at Pepe's pizza in New Haven
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:51:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
While the #unts are trying to take our guns away Bill is enjoying a slice of pie at Pepe's pizza in New Haven
View Quote

Cannot begrudge someone, even him, from having a slice a Pepe's. Of course by going there he can get his much desired face time with the media and gets Hillary's campaign some free airtime. From a previous time he was at Pepe's...

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:06:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Cannot begrudge someone, even him, from having a slice a Pepe's. Of course by going there he can get his much desired face time with the media and gets Hillary's campaign some free airtime. From a previous time he was at Pepe's...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't shake the hand of that impeached piece of shit let alone feed him.

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 11:54:08 AM EDT
[#10]
I found it very odd she was sharing the stage with a gang member

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/04/21/hillary-clinton-accuses-gun-lobby-of-intimidating-congress-harassing-critics/

The reformed angel makes his first appearance at the 2min mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZQJvwIJfiM
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 7:20:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Getting really annoyed with all the anti-gun Hillary ads every 15min.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 7:53:35 AM EDT
[#12]
is that who I think it is behind him on the left in the picture.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 8:08:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 8:21:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

Il bet she was all over that willie!  HAHA
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 8:38:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Adrien Brody?
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 2:41:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Adrien Brody?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Adrien Brody?

Close

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top