User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/16/2016 7:24:08 AM EDT
Let's get this started......

Tomorrow, 4/17/2016
Metacon class 3 match
Man vs man, blowing pin match.

This is just a reminder that there will be a Class III Match this Sunday April 17, 2016 on the outdoor range. Match start time will be at 10:00 am. Set-up time will be at 9:00 am. Shooters are asked to be there at least a 1/2 hour before the match start time. If you can come earlier and help set-up, that would be greatly appreciated. If you can stay and help breakdown, that would also be appreciated. We could really use help!!!!

Here's the link to course of fire,
http://www.metacongunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/4-2011-class3-cof.pdf

(Edit for tack and boldface title... Modrapos )
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 10:32:38 AM EDT
[#1]
good point edge-
$10 for non members at tomorrow's metacon match.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 10:47:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are bowling shoes required, or just recommended?
View Quote

Let's try not to derail this thread.

Link to Somers Sportmen's events.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 11:00:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Sunday, May 1st - Sporting Clays

Andover Sportsmans Club 8:00-5:00.

Link Posted: 4/16/2016 5:05:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Last 2 plate shoots of the year at NHSC.

$10 entry.  Cash prizes to winners.

50/50 raffles.

http://www.nhsc-fnp.com/

Link Posted: 4/16/2016 6:29:04 PM EDT
[#5]
If anyone has any specifics on the metacon rifle match for 4/23 please post them up. Vlad can be a lil unpredictable and I can't seem to get on the email list.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:51:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If anyone has any specifics on the metacon rifle match for 4/23 please post them up. Vlad can be a lil unpredictable and I can't seem to get on the email list.
View Quote

Shooters,
Dust off your .22lr.  The April match will be a 3-Gun event with a twist.  Rifle and pistol will both be chambered in .22lr.

Equipment:
Shotgun: Pump or Semi
Rifle: .22lr - Irons or Optic
Pistol: .22lr - Irons or Optics
Round count:  .22 is cheap, bring a lot
                        Shotgun - bring 50

Match Date: Saturday, April 23rd

Thanks,
Metacon Rifle
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 7:16:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Shooters,

Dust off your .22lr.  The April match will be a 3-Gun event with a twist.  Rifle and pistol will both be chambered in .22lr.

Equipment:

Shotgun - bring 50

Thanks,

Metacon Rifle
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Shooters,

Equipment:

Shotgun - bring 50

Thanks,

Metacon Rifle

This is interesting.

What's the entry fee?

ETA: .22 3 gun??? High speed, .22 holster and mag changes? Very interested but not sure what to expect. I have a Mark III Target, but no holster or pouches.

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:26:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Sprague Rod and Gun IDPA matches every 2nd and 4th Sunday. Also Thursday nights see attached calendar.

http://spraguerodandgun.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Sprague-2016-IDPA-Calendar-release.pdf
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:35:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This is interesting.

What's the entry fee?

ETA: .22 3 gun??? High speed, .22 holster and mag changes? Very interested but not sure what to expect. I have a Mark III Target, but no holster or pouches.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shooters,

Equipment:
                        Shotgun - bring 50

Thanks,
Metacon Rifle

This is interesting.

What's the entry fee?

I want to say I paid $10 last year. Metacon always puts on great matches.
I was hoping for centerfire but I'm still going to try to make it to this one.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 7:54:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Can we get the mod to pin this post?
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 8:17:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:59:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Looks like Guilford Sportsmans Association is having a 3-Gun match May 15th.  

They also hold Action Shoots.  

http://www.guilfordsportsmen.org/calendar.htm
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 5:36:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

If anybody would like a copy of the flyer for the 3-gun match (with more details about divisions and course information, etc....) send me an email and I will forward it to you. Looks like a fun match- I wish I wasn't pre-obligated that day. The flyer includes contact info for reserving a spot- there is a 25 shooter limit.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 5:59:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If anybody would like a copy of the flyer for the 3-gun match (with more details about divisions and course information, etc....) send me an email and I will forward it to you. Looks like a fun match- I wish I wasn't pre-obligated that day. The flyer includes contact info for reserving a spot- there is a 25 shooter limit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it members only?
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 6:28:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Is it members only?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it members only?

I'm not a member there, so I can't answer other than to say that I received an email. The flyer I received has the match directors contact- I would recommend contacting him.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 7:43:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Is it members only?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it members only?

Non-members welcome.
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 9:18:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Class 3 match Sunday at Metacon.

This is just a reminder that there will be a Class III Match this Sunday May 15, 2016 on the outdoor range. Match start time will be at 10:00 am. Set-up time will be at 8:30 am. Shooters are asked to be there at least a 1/2 hour before the match start time. If you can come earlier and help set-up, that would be greatly appreciated. If you can stay and help breakdown, that would also be appreciated. We could really use help!!!!

This match is a for pistol caliber full auto submachine guns and pistol caliber semi-auto rifles/carbines. For those people wishing to shoot full auto (or guns with slide-fire type stocks), you must have completed the Metacon Class III checkout (does not pertain to semi-auto shooters) Please note that M1 carbines  are not allowed as they will damage the pistol rated steel targets. Police officers shooting a department issued full auto gun are exempt from the check-out. Please contact me if you are a police officer for further information.

http://www.metacongunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/LittleBit_Texas-star2015.pdf
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 11:23:57 PM EDT
[#18]
K33 IDPA 2nd/4th Wednesday monthly, 6pm.

~g
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 3:59:27 PM EDT
[#19]
I'll be shooting USPSA at King 33 on May 17th at 6:00. Sign ups via their website, $20.

Anyone else?
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 10:50:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Here's some for Northwest Sportsman's, Harwinton and Metacon.

Link Posted: 5/16/2016 10:54:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Somers Sportsman's Assoc.

Link Posted: 5/16/2016 10:56:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Here's some for Northwest Sportsman's, Harwinton and Metacon.

View Quote

That's great info John, what's the source?
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 11:06:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Mike - A guy that shows up at most of the 3 Gun shoots sent it to me, he compiled it himself I think.

Guilford Sportsman's Assoc.

6/19 Action Pistol (USPSA Style) 9:00AM - 3:00PM

9/18 Sporting Clays 7:00AM - 7:00PM

Link Posted: 5/16/2016 6:36:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Metacon Assault Rifle Match info:

The public registration for the June 26th, 2016 Annual Assault Rifle Match will open on Wednesday May 18th at noon. The openings are very limited. There will be a waiting list. If you do not get in, please still sign up for the waiting list. There are always shooters who back-out before the match. All fees are non-refundable.

The registration link is here: https://practiscore.com/metacon-class-3-june-26-2016-assault-rifle/register

Again it is not active until Wednesday May 18th at noon!

Match registration for Metacon members is $20. Non-members $25.

T-shirts will also be for sale. Cost is $25 for everyone.

For those that signed up as workers and those who signed up at the last match, if you have not paid me, I will be sending out an email where to send the money and to whom to make the check(s) out. Everyone who is working and came to the last match (and registered with me) is already signed up. No need to do anything further. You should have received an email from practiscore. If not, check your spam folder.

We will be holding a raffle at the event again this year. One of the top prizes will be a .22LR suppressor. Charter Arms will again be donating a handgun and Syndicated Concealment will be donating a holster combo and displaying products. Vlad will also be displaying and donating an item from Tactical Walls. I am still waiting to hear from other manufacturers. So bring some spare cash so you can win some prizes!!!
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 6:38:03 PM EDT
[#25]
A little astray from the most common interests of this forum, but here is some info about .22 smallbore matches that Blue Trails will be hosting this summer:

It is that time of the year again.  Time to be OUTSIDE SHOOTING.

1. TOMORROW (Saturday, 5/14) is the infamous John K. Lee Memorial Match Prone Junior Senior Competition.  SENIORS, even if you haven't shot for a while, come on out to Blue Trail and help a junior out.  Or, maybe a JUNIOR can help you out.

2. Sunday, 5/15 - NRA Approved Match.  At your request, the Blue Trail Range has NRA Approved this match so that it can be used for qualification purposes.  It's a 1600 and it is supposed to be a beautiful weekend.  The match also counts for qualification for the selection of state teams to Bristol IN.

3.  PRESIDENT'S MATCH - Sunday, May 22, 2016.  1600 PRONE NRA Approved match.

4.  The Connecticut Masters' Games will be an unfired event for the PResident's Match (see #3) (Match #3 Dewar Match).  For more information, go to http://ctmastersgames.org/individual-sports/shooting/ or contact Deb Lyman at 203-494-1266 or just show up to shoot!  Medals and t-shirt included in registration fee, and will be awarded immediately after the match.  Register to ensure the shooting sports remain in the games.

5.  Midnite-Moonlite starts Thursday, May 26.  This is a league.  Awards for each nightly match.  You do not have to shoot in all of them!  FREE hot dog to all competitors on league nights that we have Chef Sam manning in the grill.

BLUE TRAIL RANGE JUNIOR RIFLE CLUB MEMBERS CAN BORROW GUNS AND EQUIPMENT THAT YOU USED DURING THE SEASON.

Any questions regarding the above matches can be addressed to David Lyman at [email protected] or 203-269-3280 (9A-5P).  Questions regarding Senior Games should be addressed to Deb Lyman at [email protected]

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 9:23:53 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Metacon Assault Rifle Match info
View Quote

Any info on what this match is like? What kind of firearms and what are stages like?

Link Posted: 5/16/2016 9:41:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Any info on what this match is like? What kind of firearms and what are stages like?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Metacon Assault Rifle Match info

From Metacon's website.

Practical Assault/Battle Rifle Match: An IPSC-style practical match for assault and battle rifles and their semi-auto clones.  A single competitor engages steel and paper targets from various shooting points.

Several shooters (class III checkout required) have shot full-auto firearms (e.g. FNC, M2 carbine, etc...). Most shooters use typical semi-auto rifles [no class III check-out required] (AR-15 types  overwhelmingly, with hodge podge of minority guns represented, M1A, FAL, SKS, M1 carbine, Mini-14, etc....)

It's been a few years since I shot this match. It tends to be very crowded (hence the limited registrations available), with a couple moderate round count stages (usually repeated runs IIRC). Well organized and a decent social event.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 10:23:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Cool, different classes or run what you brung? What ranges are expected? Any prizes for winners?

Thanks for the info!

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 9:57:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Metacon is only 100 yards IIRC. So I wouldn't expect anything farther than that.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:54:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Very interesting with the Class III and the raffles etc...

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 11:14:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Here's the possible layout of the match. Could change, if it does, not by much.

http://www.metacongunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Assault-Rifle-2015.pdf
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 12:26:18 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Here's the possible layout of the match. Could change, if it does, not by much.

http://www.metacongunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Assault-Rifle-2015.pdf
View Quote

Great info!

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 10:53:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Shooters,
The May rifle match on Saturday the 28th at Metacon is an accuracy match.  There will be 3 categories. 22LR, centerfire bolt, and centerfire semi.  You may run optics or irons.  All optics will be run at the lowest magnification.  This is a good match to slow down, get back to basics and work fundamentals. Distance will be 100 yards.

Set up at 8, first rounds down range at 9.

Thanks,
Metacon Rifle
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 7:33:08 PM EDT
[#34]
2 Gun Shoot this weekend at Somers this weekend is cancelled.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:14:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Shooters,
The May rifle match on Saturday the 28th at Metacon is an accuracy match.  There will be 3 categories. 22LR, centerfire bolt, and centerfire semi.  You may run optics or irons.  All optics will be run at the lowest magnification.  This is a good match to slow down, get back to basics and work fundamentals. Distance will be 100 yards.

Set up at 8, first rounds down range at 9.

Thanks,
Metacon Rifle
View Quote

Ask Vlad, 2 gun centerfire rifle/pistol run n gun. Let's do this.
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 10:12:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Shooters,
June's rifle match is a 2 gun(rifle/shotgun) match on Saturday the 25th.  We are running one stage with all steel targets.  Hopefully we will be able to run through it twice.  Set up is at 8 and the first rounds head down range at 9.  The stage layout is attached.

Round count:
Rifle - 30 min, no steel core/green tip
Shotgun - 50 min, lead shot only

Thanks,
Metacon Rifle

Link Posted: 7/13/2016 1:17:36 PM EDT
[#37]
This is just a reminder that there will be a Class III Match this Sunday July 17, 2016 on the outdoor range. Match start time will be at 10:00 am. Set-up time will be at 8:30 am. Shooters are asked to be there at least a 1/2 hour before the match start time. If you can come earlier and help set-up, that would be greatly appreciated. If you can stay and help breakdown, that would also be appreciated. We could really use help!!!!
This match is a for pistol caliber full auto submachine guns and pistol caliber semi-auto rifles/carbines. For those people wishing to shoot full auto (or guns with slide-fire type stocks), you must have completed the Metacon Class III checkout (does not pertain to semi-auto shooters) Please note that M1 carbines  are not allowed as they will damage the pistol rated steel targets. Police officers shooting a department issued full auto gun are exempt from the check-out. Please contact me if you are a police officer for further information.

Course of fire
http://www.metacongunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/heavymetal2015.pdf

Here's how to sign up...
The link is now live for the Class III Match on the practiscore website. You must go here and register in order to shoot the match.
Here is the link to register for the match: https://practiscore.com/metacon-class-3-may-15-2016-match-clone/register

Please note, if you have never used practiscore before you don’t need to signup for an account. You can click on the link that says: “Or continue on without an account” and just follow the directions. Once you register, you will receive an email that says you have signed up. You will receive another email after I accept your registration. If you save the emails from practiscore, you can later go back and “un-register” if you can’t make it.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 3:14:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Hello All,

New member and first post.

I am the Pistol Chairman at the Fin Fur and Feather Club in Chaplin CT.  I have been holding pistol, 2 gun, and 3 gun matches over the past few years.  I will try and post those here as they come up.  But this coming shoot this weekend is entirely different to anything else I have done.  As a collector on vintage firearms, I always wanted to use these classics in a shoot.  However going up against AR’s with optics and modern pistols I knew that I would get my arse whopped.
So, I have been working on this new event detailed below.  Basically it is a throw-back weekend.  I have enlisted the 26th Yankee Division reenactors and they are going to camp out on the rifle range and stage their gear as the prelude to D-Day (May 1944) , tents, vehicles, etc.  Saturday will be an open air museum, Sunday these reenactors and others are going to shoot for time and score. This is open to all, Saturday & Sunday free and $20 if you want to shoot your classic firearms in the match. This is sure to be a great time and something really different (hint, first stage is throwing a grenade thru a window).

Where: Fin Fur & Feather Club, Chaplin CT - Rifle Range
When: Saturday July 23 1000-1700 open WWII exhibits and demonstrations by the 26th Yankee Division Reenactors, open to all, free.
Sunday July 24, 2016 0930-1500 Classic Shoot Event

Open to club members & guests
rifle and pistol shooting event ($20 fee)
firearms manufactured or designed before 1960 (1911’s, revolvers, M1 Carbine/Garand, SKS, etc)
iron sights only    
Rifle and or pistol (you don’t need both)
magazines or clips as needed
20 rounds pistol
60 rounds rifle
Holsters not required (firearms will be tabled)
Magazine/clip carrying kit
Hearing and eye protection
Chair, sunscreen (optional)
Safety briefing 0930 Sunday July 25 – rifle range
Trigger locks for all firearms

Thanks
Paul
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 3:46:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Hello All,

New member and first post.

I am the Pistol Chairman at the Fin Fur and Feather Club in Chaplin CT.  I have been holding pistol, 2 gun, and 3 gun matches over the past few years.  I will try and post those here as they come up.  But this coming shoot this weekend is entirely different to anything else I have done.  As a collector on vintage firearms, I always wanted to use these classics in a shoot.  However going up against AR’s with optics and modern pistols I knew that I would get my arse whopped.
So, I have been working on this new event detailed below.  Basically it is a throw-back weekend.  I have enlisted the 26th Yankee Division reenactors and they are going to camp out on the rifle range and stage their gear as the prelude to D-Day (May 1944) , tents, vehicles, etc.  Saturday will be an open air museum, Sunday these reenactors and others are going to shoot for time and score. This is open to all, Saturday & Sunday free and $20 if you want to shoot your classic firearms in the match. This is sure to be a great time and something really different (hint, first stage is throwing a grenade thru a window).

Where: Fin Fur & Feather Club, Chaplin CT - Rifle Range
When: Saturday July 23 1000-1700 open WWII exhibits and demonstrations by the 26th Yankee Division Reenactors, open to all, free.
Sunday July 24, 2016 0930-1500 Classic Shoot Event

Open to club members & guests
rifle and pistol shooting event ($20 fee)
firearms manufactured or designed before 1960 (1911’s, revolvers, M1 Carbine/Garand, SKS, etc)
iron sights only    
Rifle and or pistol (you don’t need both)
magazines or clips as needed
20 rounds pistol
60 rounds rifle
Holsters not required (firearms will be tabled)
Magazine/clip carrying kit
Hearing and eye protection
Chair, sunscreen (optional)
Safety briefing 0930 Sunday July 25 – rifle range
Trigger locks for all firearms

Thanks
Paul
View Quote

Huh..I'll bet you know my uncle... Dave R
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 9:26:16 PM EDT
[#40]
This is a great idea and very cool. I've shot your matches many times, always fantastic!! I can't make this one unfortunately and am very disappointed. Good luck and have fun!

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 11:50:23 AM EDT
[#41]
Shooters,
The July match will be a rifle/pistol match.  Setup at 8:00 , first rounds down range at 9:00.   $10 for non-members.

Thanks,
Metacon Rifle
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:13:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Shooters,
The July match will be a rifle/pistol match.  Setup at 8:00 , first rounds down range at 9:00.   $10 for non-members.

Thanks,
Metacon Rifle
View Quote

FML, I volunteered to work at my range for my mandatory service hours. And I've been wanting a rifle/pistol match...

How do I get on Vlad's email list. Do I need to submit an application first??
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 10:45:22 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

FML, I volunteered to work at my range for my mandatory service hours. And I've been wanting a rifle/pistol match...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shooters,

Thanks,
Metacon Rifle

[email protected] and ask to get put on the list.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 6:35:46 AM EDT
[#44]
The link is now live for the Class III Match on the practiscore website. You must go here and register in order to shoot the match.

Here is the link to register for the match: https://practiscore.com/metacon-class-3-august-21-2016-match/register

Please note, if you have never used practiscore before you don’t need to signup for an account. You can click on the link that says: “Or continue on without an account” and just follow the directions. Once you register, you will receive an email that says you have signed up. You will receive another email after I accept your registration. If you save the emails from practiscore, you can later go back and “un-register” if you can’t make it.

****************************************************************************************

Shooters are expected to help AND stay for the entire match! Those that do not, will not be approved for future matches.

Shooters are expected to help tape, reset targets and pick up brass at the matches. By participating in the match you are agreeing that you will help with the above.

This is just a reminder that there will be a Class III Match this Sunday August 21, 2016 on the outdoor range. Match start time will be at 10:00 am. Set-up time will be at 8:30 am. Shooters are asked to be there at least a 1/2 hour before the match start time. If you can come earlier and help set-up, that would be greatly appreciated. If you can stay and help breakdown, that would also be appreciated. We could really use help!!!!

The course of fire can be found here:http://www.metacongunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/2-gun-matchALL-STEEL.pdf

(COF is subject to change without notice)

This is a 2-gun match, You will need a handgun!

Also note: If there are a lot of shooters at this match, the course of fire may only be run once.

Firearms are to be brought to the range and firing line cased and unloaded. Make sure you bring a case that is big enough to fit the gun. It really slows us down when we have to wait for someone to put together a gun on the line.

Do NOT remove your gun from the case until you are told to do so!

Eye and hearing protection is required for all, including spectators.

Shooters are expected to help AND stay for the entire match! Those that do not, will not be approved for future matches.

Shooters are expected to help tape, reset targets and pick up brass at the matches. By participating in the match you are agreeing that you will help with the above.

Match fee is $10.00 for non-Metacon members. (To be paid at the match.)

Mike D
http://www.metacongunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/2-gun-matchALL-STEEL.pdf
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:18:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Shooters,
The August Match is this Saturday the 27th.  This month is a rifle only match.  Set up at 8, first rounds down range at 9.  The courses of fire will include shooting while moving, shooting through barriers, and shooting from the prone position.  If possible please bring enough magazines to hold 90 to 100 rounds.  I will have extra AR15 magazines if you need to borrow some.

Round count - 100 rifle minimum
No steel core/green tip ammo.

Thanks,
Metacon Rifle

Link Posted: 9/13/2016 10:54:59 AM EDT
[#46]

3 Gun Match at Andover Sportsman's Club on Sunday, October 2nd.  

There will be 3 stages using all 3 guns. Should be a pretty good course. Load out will be 60 pistol, 50 shotgun, 60 rifle.

Link to more info ----> LINK

Link Posted: 9/14/2016 12:28:42 PM EDT
[#47]
This is just a reminder that there will be a Class III Match this Sunday September 18, 2016 on the outdoor range. Match start time will be at 10:00 am. Set-up time will be at 8:30 am. Shooters are asked to be there at least a 1/2 hour before the match start time. If you can come earlier and help set-up, that would be greatly appreciated. If you can stay and help breakdown, that would also be appreciated. We could really use help!!!!

The course of fire can be found here:http://www.metacongunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/drop_flip-with-star2.pdf

(COF is subject to change without notice)

Also note: If there are a lot of shooters at this match, the course of fire may only be run once.

Firearms are to be brought to the range and firing line cased and unloaded. Make sure you bring a case that is big enough to fit the gun. It really slows us down when we have to wait for someone to put together a gun on the line.

Do NOT remove your gun from the case until you are told to do so!

Eye and hearing protection is required for all, including spectators.

Match fee is $10.00 for non-Metacon members. (To be paid at the match.)

http://www.metacongunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/drop_flip-with-star2.pdf
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 1:41:05 PM EDT
[#48]
I think your info is wrong Jeff, August 21st???

Link Posted: 9/14/2016 1:58:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I think your info is wrong Jeff, August 21st???

View Quote

Yup!
It's September 18th. Fixed in above post.
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 2:59:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Shooters,
The September rifle match is on the 24th.  Set up at 8:00, first rounds down range at 9:00.  This will be a 3 Gun Match.  I will try and get a round count out later this week.

Thanks,
Metacon Rifle
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top