Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2016 8:56:13 PM EDT
So my NH non res permit expires soon and I went out to their website to print out a renewal form. What happened to their permit process? It used to be easy peasy and now there is occupation questions, references required, wtf. Anyone renew recently? I have a hard time believing that we need all that crap for renewal.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 9:33:46 PM EDT
[#1]
NH uses the same form for initial issues and renewals. Since I got my first NH (NR) permit in 2009, there have only be two substantive changes to their application process.
1. The fee increase to $100
2. The requirement to hold a home state permit. (At some point in the past, NH had traditionally required a home state permit. For a period of time they required a home state permit OR a permit from any state. They then went changes their administrative regulations to require a home state permit)

They have always required information about occupation and references. (They want a name and contact info. Unlike certain CT towns, they are not looking for a reference letter)
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 10:06:43 PM EDT
[#2]
When you figure it out , let me know. Mines up for renewal next year
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 10:11:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
NH uses the same form for initial issues and renewals. Since I got my first NH (NR) permit in 2009, there have only be two substantive changes to their application process.
1. The fee increase to $100
2. The requirement to hold a home state permit. (At some point in the past, NH had traditionally required a home state permit. For a period of time they required a home state permit OR a permit from any state. They then went changes their administrative regulations to require a home state permit)

They have always required information about occupation and references. (They want a name and contact info. Unlike certain CT towns, they are not looking for a reference letter)
View Quote

I honestly don't remember filling all that out last time.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 12:09:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I got mine (new) last year, I just filled it out as far as I know they never called

It took about tree weeks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top