Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2016 9:33:15 PM EDT
ok I know it was talked about but I forgot what exactly happened so i'll have to ask again,

found a P90 on a Form 3 at a decent price I may want to get. can I?

I talked with another guy I think here who is in CT and bought a regular 16" P90 in like 2014 and then form 1 SBRd it.  does that still fly?
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:48:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Is this a ps90 SBR?
Edit: If you don't mind, I just wanted to inquire why it was on an NFA form 3.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 10:26:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is this a ps90 SBR?
Edit: If you don't mind, I just wanted to inquire why it was on an NFA form 3.
View Quote

Oh sorry, wrong info.  It's on a form 5 in a PD down south.  Will transfer to the SOT here on a form 3 then 4 to my trust.  

It's a PD trade in SBR, the shop built it for the PD who fired one mag then realized ammo was too much to constantly train with so they are selling it.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 10:36:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope this works out for you. At the time of my decision I bought an fs2000 because I had ammo stockpiled that would work for that.
If no one actually answers your specific question tonight, perhaps you or your SOT could call Deidre tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 10:36:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Sardo, I think we were stuck on the charging handle/lever/rod being over the shooting hand, like most bullpups.
Call some shops, see if they'll transfer.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 10:44:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hope this works out for you. At the time of my decision I bought an fs2000 because I had ammo stockpiled that would work for that.
If no one actually answers your specific question tonight, perhaps you or your SOT could call Deidre tomorrow.
View Quote

What the hell is her number?!?!?  I called like 5 numbers at DPS today and I couldn't get anything.  

I'm asking because I know I talked to someone who bought a P90 in 2014 then registered it as an "AW" so the ATF would approve his SBR request.  I wanted to ask him a few questions.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 12:56:23 AM EDT
[#6]
dupe
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:16:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Correct me if I'm wrong

if you can somehow get it as a pistol, you could get it to be an AOW then it would be good to go.
To get that, I'm sure it would have to qualify with a certain barrel length and a 26" or less OAL.

There was a thread about this here before that I found on google and I skimmed it quick but here
https://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=8&f=39&t=222360

As I said I could be wrong and this could be way out dated, but that's my input and hopefully it is a stepping stone in the right direction.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:22:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Update?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top