Posted: 2/9/2016 6:59:38 PM EDT
http://www.fishinghuntingshow.com/

Any body going

when and what time

I'm still up in the air weather I go or not
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:03:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Was just checking out the vendor list.
Be sure to visit the "non-profit organization" at booth 236!
http://www.fishinghuntingshow.com/exhibitors.cfm
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:29:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll probably stop in on Saturday. Not sure on time yet, will post again when i know.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:34:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Seems to be 80/20 fishing/hunting .
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:43:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Thinking of bringing the kiddies. Fishing pond and birds of prey. They'll love it.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:52:58 PM EDT
[#5]
My favorite Non for profit organization will have a table there- The Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms. Oh and 3 booths for DEEP. CT Carry. And CCDL! I want ringside
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:58:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My favorite Non for profit organization will have a table there- The Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms. Oh and 3 booths for DEEP. CT Carry. And CCDL! I want ringside
View Quote

If only they would process form 1's at the booth...
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:58:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I go every or every other year. Your assessment is correct, maybe even 90/10.

CCDL, NSSF and a few other groups usually have booths. Stickers and shit for sale. No real merchandise tables I remember worth mentioning. There was a booth one year with some suppressors and used guns with mixed milsurp gear.

Savage has a booth iirc, but I might be thinking about the BigE gunshow.

I'll be looking for tip ups this year. There are good deals to be had but all in all its a fairly dull show. I mean, it's mostly a fishing show, or has been in recent years. But this time of year it's a nice reason to get out and walk around.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 5:59:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

CCDL, NSSF and a few other groups usually have booths. Stickers and shit for sale. No real merchandise tables I remember worth mentioning. There was a booth one year with some suppressors and used guns with mixed milsurp gear.

I'll be looking for tip ups this year. There are good deals to be had but all in all its a fairly dull show. I mean, it's mostly a fishing show, or has been in recent years. But this time of year it's a nice reason to get out and walk around.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

springfeild sportsmans show is next week. I'd like to make that one. It seems to be around 50/50 hunting fishing. Fil has gone and has said its a really good show
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top