BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2016 11:26:41 AM EDT

Last one out, turn off the lights.

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 11:55:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Not just thousands, 28000.

Thats not 28000 people moved out. That is the population difference, including new people that moved in.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 11:57:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Did I mention I'm trying to transfer to Georgia

And the wife is on board... Today atleast.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:12:31 PM EDT
[#3]
The exodus is only going to accelerate.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:13:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Always wanted to be a trooper here once I finished up school but its starting to look like a swift move out of here once school is done.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 2:28:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Connecticut.

The New Detroit.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:30:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Connecticut.

The New Detroit.
View Quote

Yup!!
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:52:45 PM EDT
[#7]
WTNH (and the others) are propagandists for the democrats and malloy.  Fuck 'em all!  If things get bad enough they will be losing their jobs in Hartford and New Haven.

Back in April of 2013 on air Ann Craig (of WTNH) wished Blumenthal "good luck" in trying to fuck then entire country with the national democrat gun control they were trying to push at the time.  There is no objectivity in these "journalist" assholes anymore.  They are just commie propagandists.

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:12:58 PM EDT
[#8]
The net loss is only 28,000? Seems low. I plan to add to the numbers in the future.

Once GE and other companies start closing up shop and going elsewhere the numbers are going to increase.

Who is moving here? Welfare recipients?
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:13:29 PM EDT
[#9]
I push the agenda to move out of here every chance I get.

Taxes, Snow, Traffic, Cost of living…….keep planting the seed to all my family (and in-laws) because thats the only way I can get my wife to leave this sinking ship.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:35:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I push the agenda to move out of here every chance I get.

Taxes, Snow, Traffic, Cost of living…….keep planting the seed to all my family (and in-laws) because thats the only way I can get my wife to leave this sinking ship.
View Quote

Funny, I feel the same exact way and keep doing the same thing. I have even been using the term "planting the seed"!  Everyday you hear something negative.  CT is the worst state to retire, cost of living,   high on taxes, tolls, high on crime, giving a free ride to illegals and criminals.  The state is doing all this while disarming the good people and making the citizens defenseless.   It will just not get any better in this state.  It is time to go!
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 10:25:06 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm glad I get to contribute to the 2016 numbers! Moving to Tuscaloosa, AL or Austin, TX for school and I plan to stay down there
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 7:09:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm glad I get to contribute to the 2016 numbers! Moving to Tuscaloosa, AL or Austin, TX for school and I plan to stay down there
View Quote

if you move to Tuscaloosa , get me bama tickets
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:35:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Actually yes. I read an article a few years ago that claimed welfare recipients flock to CT because this state has the best public assistance benefits. People actually bragged about it too.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 10:37:29 AM EDT
[#14]
I don't understand...according to that chick on MSNBC who wears tampon earrings, people are moving into Connecticut for our common sense gun control laws.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:40:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll trade you for Chevelle parts :D
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:41:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:56:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Actually yes. I read an article a few years ago that claimed welfare recipients flock to CT because this state has the best public assistance benefits. People actually bragged about it too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The same "refugees" flocking to Germany and Sweden for the welfare will be settling in Connecticut.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top