Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2015 11:21:19 AM EDT
Helping a buddy of mine with an Aero 6.5 build and despite all my tools, I don't have the proper tools for barreling an AR10 pattern upper. Anyone somewhat local to Fairfield of new haven county have any I could borrow?
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 4:15:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Last time I used a traditional barrel vise with some card stock to hold the barrel. I'm going to grab one of the phenolic vise block kits off Amazon or Ebay for my current Aero 308 build.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:46:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a vise block you can borrow.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:26:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a vise block you can borrow.
View Quote

Thanks! PM sent
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:07:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:33:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I have an 80% Ares jig for AR10 if anyone needs...
View Quote

HEY!
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:44:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

HEY!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

HEY!

I'll tell you what, never have I loved having a Bridgeport so much. I could machine out all the paper weights in the world that I wanted and fabricate all the LSX swap parts my little heart desires.

Not that I'd know anything about the quality of tactical machining's 80% jigs or anything like that
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:17:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'll tell you what, never have I loved having a Bridgeport so much. I could machine out all the paper weights in the world that I wanted and fabricate all the LSX swap parts my little heart desires.

Not that I'd know anything about the quality of tactical machining's 80% jigs or anything like that
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HEY!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top