Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 5:45:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw a guy at Delta drop over 2 grand on a Glock.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 7:12:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Holy crap those guys are brutal.  I opened the link just out of curiosity and you'd think the guy had defaced the Mona Lisa.  It's just a pistol, guys.  Holy mackerel!

Rome
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 7:42:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't get it either. Who cares what he did to a Glock? So he modified a mass produced, low cost plastic pistol. Not like he defaced the last surviving Glock on earth.

Glocks get the job done but never quite understood the Glock fanatic fanboy.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 8:32:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't get it either. Who cares what he did to a Glock? So he modified a mass produced, low cost plastic pistol. Not like he defaced the last surviving Glock on earth.

View Quote

He didn't modify anything. He purchased a Salient modified Glock that runs around $2500 (which is already asking alot for what they do) and is now asking for $4300 USED. Thats the outrage.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 8:34:18 PM EDT
[#5]
But, it has a light on it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 8:40:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

He didn't modify anything. He purchased a Salient modified Glock that runs around $2500 (which is already asking alot for what they do) and is now asking for $4300 USED. Thats the outrage.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never heard of them. $2500 Glock? Wow isn't that the equivalent of supercharging a Smart car?

I am not much of a Glock fan anyway. My wife has one as her carry piece. I bought a Gen 2 21 to use as a suppressor host. I can't get it to cycle. Not impressed with it at the moment. Should have bought the pre ban 1911.

Glocks are the Toyota of guns. Cheap, mostly plastic, cheesy, ugly and extremely boring but they are reliable.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 8:40:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Supply and demand, salient is run by douche bags who can't even make a fucking website, Ya, their website has been "coming soon" for like 3yr now.  People can pay 2300 and WAIT or....  For the "OMG OMG OMG NOW NOW NOW I NEEEED IT NOW!!!"  Crowd can pay 2x the normal price to have it now.

Their marketing scheme is to just be "THE GUN" everyone cool is shooting on facebook and Instagram, not actually advertise, be hard to get ahold of, bo open price sheet, no real info, just this elusive fancy tricked out gun.  All their work is subbed out, parts are other companies parts with Salent engraved on it.  Ya they look cool, but for a real custom tricked out compition type gun there are many better places.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:40:03 PM EDT
[#8]
I got to page 5 and I almost felt bad. I had to take a break. This interneting can be serious business.

Four thousand five hundred dollars!?
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 10:01:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 10:31:31 PM EDT
[#10]
That was fucking awesome
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 8:07:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Some would call me a glock fan boy I guess cause it's what I shoot and prefer. Now I have spent some money on my 19 for trigger and RMR set up but $4500 is hilarious.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top