Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2015 7:30:53 AM EDT
The usual derp from WTNH. They push the "loophole" meme to the low information viewer/sheep even though there is no such thing as a "loophole" in a law.

Closing a gun sale ‘loophole’
http://wtnh.com/2015/10/02/closing-a-gun-sale-loophole/

The gun sale loophole is something called ‘default sales.’ Several members of the Newtown Action Alliance, and other groups organized against gun violence, are joining the latest push for this change in the federal background check law. It was started yesterday, before the latest mass shooting in Oregon.

Like Miranda Pacchina of Sandy Hook who said today, “They will continue to create more Newtowns and Roseburgs and Auroras and Littletons and the list goes on and on.”

“We are quietly endorsing this mass slaughter by refusing to act in the face of mass shooting after mass shooting,” said Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn) in describing the U.S. Congress.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/3/2015 8:27:54 AM EDT
[#1]
If Chicago hasn't showed them that more gun laws isn't the answer, then nothing will.  

…..and Scott Wilson is right.  "Gun Free" zones are idiotic at best.   As if criminals are going to obey a f'n sign!   C'mon!   How stupid is that logic?!     It just pisses me off and frankly, screw you, I'm carrying concealed, so you won't see it anyway and IF shit goes off at least I'll have a chance to see my kids again.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 10:09:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Need to close the politician loophole- can't be elected if your a felon!
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 10:18:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I typed and deleted my response 3 times. Too much derp to handle at once...
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 10:21:12 AM EDT
[#4]
These assholes have no idea how purchasing a gun works.

What about the background check when I got my permit? You can't even buy ammo without a license to exercise my rights.

Last time I had a hassle the state did not answer their phone so the FFL said "come back tomorrow. We can't get an authorization number now.".

These are the same fuck heads that spew shit like "you can have a gun shipped to your door". Yet these same morons never actually tell us what website sent it to their house or even have proof that they were able to do this. Just some lies.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 10:37:52 AM EDT
[#5]
it wont even make it to vote. who cares what they say? they lost the federal gun battle 2 years ago
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 12:19:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its ok...
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 1:13:12 PM EDT
[#7]
You mean I didn't need to get a permit to buy my firearms?
I got hosed.
Damn you WTNH!
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 1:59:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Sometimes, no.. everytime, I see Chris Murphy on TV I wonder if he is wearing diapers under his suit.  What a fucking retard!

Link Posted: 10/3/2015 3:37:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Why do you people even bother reading that shit.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 4:19:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

this
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 4:55:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

this
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this

Double "this".... Why? Why? Why?
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 8:24:14 PM EDT
[#12]
To remind me there are actually people around me that support that shit
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 9:43:14 AM EDT
[#13]
I think that it's really important that you all know how this 3 day limit on the State's decision came to pass over 22 years ago. (Can it be that long?).  I've linked to a very interesting story that I did not know until I read it for myself and though you all might find it interesting too, in light of the fact that our two glorious senators are calling for the 3 day timeline to be removed!

Enjoy:

http://www.thetrace.org/2015/07/brady-bill-amendment-default-proceed-loophole-amendment-nra/

Rome
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 10:47:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I think that it's really important that you all know how this 3 day limit on the State's decision came to pass over 22 years ago. (Can it be that long?).  I've linked to a very interesting story that I did not know until I read it for myself and though you all might find it interesting too, in light of the fact that our two glorious senators are calling for the 3 day timeline to be removed!

Enjoy:

http://www.thetrace.org/2015/07/brady-bill-amendment-default-proceed-loophole-amendment-nra/

Rome
View Quote

It does NOT WORK. The system Run By Big GOV.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top