Easy guys.
Model can be FDM-15

Serial# can be FBHO01 and counting
See? Now we're all happy.

Marked 22lr so it can be transferred so we can build teh aidz cannonz

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/27/2015 9:25:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I signed up to this forum specifically to see if "Other" classified AIDS Cannons have been done already. Glad to see this will be a Ct. exclusive. When I finally get my funds together for a rifle, it will be a Freedom Shoppe purchased pre ban Uzi or an FM14 in 9mm should they survive Ct.'s BS beuracracy. Or just a regular ol' pre ban AR.

I'll just be sure to bring a change of clothes to change into after.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Eta your talking about the one on woodmont rd who left Stratford?
View Quote

Yes. They were the remnants of [Frank] D'Andrea's Gun Case in Stratford/Bridgeport. Frank D'Andrea's arrest and conviction was a gun grabbers wet dream. Media spread much ink on that story.
View Quote

Frank loved poking the bear with a bigs stick while at the same time committing numerous felonies- did not go so well for him
View Quote

Holy crap! Talk about memory lane. Bought my first 3 weapons from him (legally of course) back in the day. I believe it was a dude named Guy who was the chain smoker there. There was another smaller shop up the road in Bridgeport. Hunters or Sportsman something........

Link Posted: 10/27/2015 9:49:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I signed up to this forum specifically to see if "Other" classified AIDS Cannons have been done already. Glad to see this will be a Ct. exclusive. When I finally get my funds together for a rifle, it will be a Freedom Shoppe purchased pre ban Uzi or an FM14 in 9mm should they survive Ct.'s BS beuracracy. Or just a regular ol' pre ban AR.

Holy crap! Talk about memory lane. Bought my first 3 weapons from him (legally of course) back in the day. I believe it was a dude named Guy who was the chain smoker there. There was another smaller shop up the road in Bridgeport. Hunters or Sportsman something........

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes. They were the remnants of [Frank] D'Andrea's Gun Case in Stratford/Bridgeport. Frank D'Andrea's arrest and conviction was a gun grabbers wet dream. Media spread much ink on that story.

Frank loved poking the bear with a bigs stick while at the same time committing numerous felonies- did not go so well for him

According to his forum on the other htf he is waiting on transfers because they asked for time to deliberate. They will probably try to delay them.

Link Posted: 10/27/2015 9:49:46 PM EDT
[#9]
The state has put a hold on all of the aids cannon transfers as of now
Link Posted: 10/27/2015 10:07:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

On an unrelated note I have a feeling your account is under the microscope.

Link Posted: 10/27/2015 10:48:33 PM EDT
[#11]
So WTF

Will there be a cannon or not.  Bull shit!
Link Posted: 10/27/2015 11:04:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:On an unrelated note I have a feeling your account is under the microscope.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1727765_Arfcom_banned_members___A_memorial_to_the__tarded___Updated__In_progress__.html&page=118#i56311018

View Quote

Wow. My first post is getting called out for an alt. account? HD discusshunz is sirrius bidnezz I suppose.

Flattered I guess? I mean really.........I thought alt forum accounts was only something Shertards did? I ain't got no time for dat.

Link Posted: 10/27/2015 11:15:59 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Wow. My first post is getting called out for an alt. account? HD discusshunz is sirrius bidnezz I suppose.

Flattered I guess? I mean really.........I thought alt forum accounts was only something Shertards did? I ain't got no time for dat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:On an unrelated note I have a feeling your account is under the microscope.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1727765_Arfcom_banned_members___A_memorial_to_the__tarded___Updated__In_progress__.html&page=118#i56311018

Some of them get butt hurt easy. I'm not judging, just a friendly heads up

Since your new here, threads like that or 9mm vs 45 usually are train wrecks by page 2
Link Posted: 10/27/2015 11:21:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Dicks!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/27/2015 11:33:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:]Some of them get butt hurt easy. I'm not judging, just a friendly heads up  

Since your new here, threads like that or 9mm vs 45 usually are train wrecks by page 2
View Quote

Well......I own a Ruger 9mm. Does that make me the enemy? I hope not.
Link Posted: 10/28/2015 4:37:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Since you're new here just check the EE a lot, you can get a complete Pre Ban lower for the cost of the sketchy aidZ cannon.
Link Posted: 10/28/2015 12:18:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Source? I can't find anything.

Quoted:
Since you're new here just check the EE a lot, you can get a complete Pre Ban lower for the cost of the sketchy aidZ cannon.

Sounds like solid advice. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/28/2015 12:27:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

you wont find anything because nobody knows anything about it. call the freedom shoppe
Link Posted: 10/28/2015 1:53:47 PM EDT
[#19]
I want a 308 aidz cannonz. Sig brace it and deer hunt becauze fuckem
Link Posted: 10/28/2015 6:51:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I want a 308 aidz cannonz. Sig brace it and deer hunt becauze fuckem
View Quote

this ^

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:17:45 AM EDT
[#21]
According to The other CTHTF and facebook One aids cannon was transferred as a "test case"

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 7:00:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
According to The other CTHTF and facebook One aids cannon was transferred as a "test case"  
View Quote

wondering if the state puts the smack down on this in a few months similar to the .22lr re write
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:03:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

If the transfer was called in  as "I have an 'other' going out on a permit" then the state won't know shit about the details of what actually got transferred.  Except for the public postings in the above....
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:08:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

wondering if the state puts the smack down on this in a few months similar to the .22lr re write
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are rules, not that it will stop them though, on what the legislature can take up/consider during odd and even number years. In the case of an even number year (next legislative session) this is what the CGA website indicates:

"In the even year session the General Assembly shall consider no business other than budgetary, revenue and financial matters, bills and resolutions raised by committees of the General Assembly and those matters certified in writing by the Speaker of the House of Representatives and President Pro Tempore of the Senate to be of an emergency nature."

As such chances are probably low that they'll be able to pass more anti gun specific legislation other than those related to fees/taxes.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:09:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

If the transfer was called in  as "I have an 'other' going out on a permit" then the state won't know shit about the details of what actually got transferred.  Except for the public postings in the above....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The state will know what was transferred when they get, and enter into the state's weapons registry database, the information from the DPS-3-C form.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 10:15:01 AM EDT
[#26]
On their facebook page they seem to be pretty confident that it will stick and they can start transferring them.  Tons of people have commented saying they are coming down with a deposit.  They say they are 3 weeks out from deposit to it being done
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 11:40:40 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

The state will know what was transferred when they get, and enter into the state's weapons registry database, the information from the DPS-3-C form.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not like theres going to be a picture of it. How will the state know what features it has based off of the info on a dps-3c?

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 12:11:58 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

It's not like theres going to be a picture of it. How will the state know what features it has based off of the info on a dps-3c?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The model will be an fm14. The transfererer would be their name of the shop. Also they posted it publicly so they already know.

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 2:51:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The model will be an fm14. The transfererer would be their name of the shop. Also they posted it publicly so they already know.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right. There is apparently pictures of it floating around. The state will get the stupid DPS-3-C form which will tell them the following; manufacturer, exact model, serial number, caliber/gauge, general description, barrel length, handgun/long gun/other, seller/transferor, purchaser/transferee.

While DPS-3-C form nor the sales authorization call won't tell the state what evil features it has, if the police stop someone with this FM14 firearm and the police feels it violates the law then chances are good the state will go back to the paperwork and contact the seller to see if they sold a legal gun or if the buyer changed it after purchase. I'm sure actual FFL's can chime in but I assume the seller is on the hook to ensure the gun is legal to sell to the person who buy's it and its on the buyer to prove they didn't' change the design post purchase. The problem FFL's face, apparently, is the state won't officially tell them a new gun design is legal or illegal ahead of time so the FFL/seller doesn't know if the FM14 is legal at time of sale/transfer until its challenged in court after someone gets busted (for what ever reason) with one. So Freedom Shoppe is apparently testing (trolling if you will) the waters to see what happens by selling the gun they designed.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 3:31:34 PM EDT
[#30]
So after they been lawyers, been to court, and have legal documents supporting that it does not violate the ATF laws AND current CT laws, they are testing the waters?  I also recall reading about a run in with police at one time at their shop to see what was going on and they discussed what they had to and nothing bad happened. Yes I understand that cops have no legal say when it comes to something like this but it never caused an altercation which lead to court.  I'm sure they wouldn't be selling this if it did violate laws in anyway. If so, he's looking at possible jail time and felony charges.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 3:48:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So after they been lawyers, been to court, and have legal documents supporting that it does not violate the ATF laws AND current CT laws, they are testing the waters?  I also recall reading about a run in with police at one time at their shop to see what was going on and they discussed what they had to and nothing bad happened. Yes I understand that cops have no legal say when it comes to something like this but it never caused an altercation which lead to court.  I'm sure they wouldn't be selling this if it did violate laws in anyway. If so, he's looking at possible jail time and felony charges.
View Quote

Exactly, I also doubt they would be bragging about it on facebook and encouraging people to come and make a deposit on one.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 3:53:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
So after they been lawyers, been to court, and have legal documents supporting that it does not violate the ATF laws AND current CT laws, they are testing the waters?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
So after they been lawyers, been to court, and have legal documents supporting that it does not violate the ATF laws AND current CT laws, they are testing the waters?

Not sure if they've been to court over the rifle design they have created. Their lawyer's opinions are just that, opinions. Edit to add: Finally saw their facebook page and this is what they say; "we went through over 2 years and consulted with the ATF, 2 attorneys and a sitting judge, and have enough legal paperwork to cover our ass".
Quoted:
I also recall reading about a run in with police at one time at their shop to see what was going on and they discussed what they had to and nothing bad happened. Yes I understand that cops have no legal say when it comes to something like this but it never caused an altercation which lead to court.  I'm sure they wouldn't be selling this if it did violate laws in anyway. If so, he's looking at possible jail time and felony charges.

It was discussed earlier in this thread that they got a visit from DESPP, who looked around and left. Since then, the folks at Freedom Shoppe were; "following up on a weekly basis. So far still waiting on results of their deliberations".

Further the reason they went and transferred one of their FM14's is because; "I figure since we're being given the 'ignore them and maybe they'll go away' routine, that we might as well do an actual test case.  And to give the politicians heartburn, the first transfer goes to a beautiful black woman instead of a grumpy old overweight white guy.  LOL  Use the libs own prejudices against them."

Edit to add: From their facebook posting.
FM-14 - CT Legal AR-15 Derivative
Available NOW in:
.223 / 5.56x45, 300AAC, 5.45x39, 7.62x39.
Semi-automatic. Detachable magazine. Takes regular AR mags, AR accessories, AR uppers.
From $750! CT Legal!
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:08:07 PM EDT
[#33]
I thought the barrel had to be 12",  not 16.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:12:16 PM EDT
[#34]
12.5 was the minimum to gat past the pistol def
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 7:48:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Not sure if they've been to court over the rifle design they have created. Their lawyer's opinions are just that, opinions. Edit to add: Finally saw their facebook page and this is what they say; "we went through over 2 years and consulted with the ATF, 2 attorneys and a sitting judge, and have enough legal paperwork to cover our ass".

It was discussed earlier in this thread that they got a visit from DESPP, who looked around and left. Since then, the folks at Freedom Shoppe were; "following up on a weekly basis. So far still waiting on results of their deliberations".

Further the reason they went and transferred one of their FM14's is because; "I figure since we're being given the 'ignore them and maybe they'll go away' routine, that we might as well do an actual test case.  And to give the politicians heartburn, the first transfer goes to a beautiful black woman instead of a grumpy old overweight white guy.  LOL  Use the libs own prejudices against them."

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfl1/t31.0-8/s720x720/12183918_912175378866115_591031957251911076_o.jpg

Available NOW in:
Semi-automatic. Detachable magazine. Takes regular AR mags, AR accessories, AR uppers.
From $750! CT Legal!
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/12038498_891942264222760_1508253597660836362_n.jpg?oh=e722cbdcc8bd2a737da802c4987f6634&oe=56C792F4
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
I also recall reading about a run in with police at one time at their shop to see what was going on and they discussed what they had to and nothing bad happened. Yes I understand that cops have no legal say when it comes to something like this but it never caused an altercation which lead to court.  I'm sure they wouldn't be selling this if it did violate laws in anyway. If so, he's looking at possible jail time and felony charges.

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfl1/t31.0-8/s720x720/12183918_912175378866115_591031957251911076_o.jpg

Available NOW in:
From $750! CT Legal!
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/12038498_891942264222760_1508253597660836362_n.jpg?oh=e722cbdcc8bd2a737da802c4987f6634&oe=56C792F4

finger off the trigger!!
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 11:00:45 PM EDT
[#36]
just in case anyone was wondering......

"Assault weapon" means

(A) (i) Any selective-fire firearm capable of fully automatic, semiautomatic or burst fire at the option of the user or any of the following specified semiautomatic firearms: Algimec Agmi; Armalite AR-180; Australian Automatic Arms SAP Pistol; Auto-Ordnance Thompson type; Avtomat Kalashnikov AK-47 type; Barrett Light-Fifty model 82A1; Beretta AR-70; Bushmaster Auto Rifle and Auto Pistol; Calico models M-900, M-950 and 100-P; Chartered Industries of Singapore SR-88; Colt AR-15 and Sporter; Daewoo K-1, K-2, Max-1 and Max-2; Encom MK-IV, MP-9 and MP-45; Fabrique Nationale FN/FAL, FN/LAR, or FN/FNC; FAMAS MAS 223; Feather AT-9 and Mini-AT; Federal XC-900 and XC-450; Franchi SPAS-12 and LAW-12; Galil AR and ARM; Goncz High-Tech Carbine and High-Tech Long Pistol; Heckler & Koch HK-91, HK-93, HK-94 and SP-89; Holmes MP-83; MAC-10, MAC-11 and MAC-11 Carbine type; Intratec TEC-9 and Scorpion; Iver Johnson Enforcer model 3000; Ruger Mini-14/5F folding stock model only; Scarab Skorpion; SIG 57 AMT and 500 series; Spectre Auto Carbine and Auto Pistol; Springfield Armory BM59, SAR-48 and G-3; Sterling MK-6 and MK-7; Steyr AUG; Street Sweeper and Striker 12 revolving cylinder shotguns; USAS-12; UZI Carbine, Mini-Carbine and Pistol; Weaver Arms Nighthawk; Wilkinson "Linda" Pistol;

(ii) A part or combination of parts designed or intended to convert a firearm into an assault weapon, as defined in subparagraph (A)(i) of this subdivision, or any combination of parts from which an assault weapon, as defined in subparagraph (A)(i) of this subdivision, may be rapidly assembled if those parts are in the possession or under the control of the same person;

(

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 11:02:01 PM EDT
[#37]
B) Any of the following specified semiautomatic centerfire rifles, or copies or duplicates thereof with the capability of any such rifles, that were in production prior to or on April 4, 2013: (i) AK-47; (ii) AK-74; (iii) AKM; (iv) AKS-74U; (v) ARM; (vi) MAADI AK47; (vii) MAK90; (viii) MISR; (ix) NHM90 and NHM91; (x) Norinco 56, 56S, 84S and 86S; (xi) Poly Technologies AKS and AK47; (xii) SA 85; (xiii) SA 93; (xiv) VEPR; (xv) WASR-10; (xvi) WUM; (xvii) Rock River Arms LAR-47; (xviii) Vector Arms AK-47; (xix) AR-10; (xx) AR-15; (xxi) Bushmaster Carbon 15, Bushmaster XM15, Bushmaster ACR Rifles, Bushmaster MOE Rifles; (xxii) Colt Match Target Rifles; (xxiii) Armalite M15; (xxiv) Olympic Arms AR-15, A1, CAR, PCR, K3B, K30R, K16, K48, K8 and K9 Rifles; (xxv) DPMS Tactical Rifles; (xxvi) Smith and Wesson M&P15 Rifles; (xxvii) Rock River Arms LAR-15; (xxviii) Doublestar AR Rifles; (xxix) Barrett REC7; (xxx) Beretta Storm; (xxxi) Calico Liberty 50, 50 Tactical, 100, 100 Tactical, I, I Tactical, II and II Tactical Rifles; (xxxii) Hi-Point Carbine Rifles; (xxxiii) HK-PSG-1; (xxxiv) Kel-Tec Sub-2000, SU Rifles, and RFB; (xxxv) Remington Tactical Rifle Model 7615; (xxxvi) SAR-8, SAR-4800 and SR9; (xxxvii) SLG 95; (xxxviii) SLR 95 or 96; (xxxix) TNW M230 and M2HB; (xl) Vector Arms UZI; (xli) Galil and Galil Sporter; (xlii) Daewoo AR 100 and AR 110C; (xliii) Fabrique Nationale/FN 308 Match and L1A1 Sporter; (xliv) HK USC; (xlv) IZHMASH Saiga AK; (xlvi) SIG Sauer 551-A1, 556, 516, 716 and M400 Rifles; (xlvii) Valmet M62S, M71S and M78S; (xlviii) Wilkinson Arms Linda Carbine; and (xlix) Barrett M107A1;

(

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 11:02:51 PM EDT
[#38]
B) Any of the following specified semiautomatic centerfire rifles, or copies or duplicates thereof with the capability of any such rifles, that were in production prior to or on April 4, 2013: (i) AK-47; (ii) AK-74; (iii) AKM; (iv) AKS-74U; (v) ARM; (vi) MAADI AK47; (vii) MAK90; (viii) MISR; (ix) NHM90 and NHM91; (x) Norinco 56, 56S, 84S and 86S; (xi) Poly Technologies AKS and AK47; (xii) SA 85; (xiii) SA 93; (xiv) VEPR; (xv) WASR-10; (xvi) WUM; (xvii) Rock River Arms LAR-47; (xviii) Vector Arms AK-47; (xix) AR-10; (xx) AR-15; (xxi) Bushmaster Carbon 15, Bushmaster XM15, Bushmaster ACR Rifles, Bushmaster MOE Rifles; (xxii) Colt Match Target Rifles; (xxiii) Armalite M15; (xxiv) Olympic Arms AR-15, A1, CAR, PCR, K3B, K30R, K16, K48, K8 and K9 Rifles; (xxv) DPMS Tactical Rifles; (xxvi) Smith and Wesson M&P15 Rifles; (xxvii) Rock River Arms LAR-15; (xxviii) Doublestar AR Rifles; (xxix) Barrett REC7; (xxx) Beretta Storm; (xxxi) Calico Liberty 50, 50 Tactical, 100, 100 Tactical, I, I Tactical, II and II Tactical Rifles; (xxxii) Hi-Point Carbine Rifles; (xxxiii) HK-PSG-1; (xxxiv) Kel-Tec Sub-2000, SU Rifles, and RFB; (xxxv) Remington Tactical Rifle Model 7615; (xxxvi) SAR-8, SAR-4800 and SR9; (xxxvii) SLG 95; (xxxviii) SLR 95 or 96; (xxxix) TNW M230 and M2HB; (xl) Vector Arms UZI; (xli) Galil and Galil Sporter; (xlii) Daewoo AR 100 and AR 110C; (xliii) Fabrique Nationale/FN 308 Match and L1A1 Sporter; (xliv) HK USC; (xlv) IZHMASH Saiga AK; (xlvi) SIG Sauer 551-A1, 556, 516, 716 and M400 Rifles; (xlvii) Valmet M62S, M71S and M78S; (xlviii) Wilkinson Arms Linda Carbine; and (xlix) Barrett M107A1;

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 11:21:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Ha.  Dantsx

No one that looks like that is ever at the freedom shoppe when I go there.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 12:54:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Ha.  Dantsx

View Quote

Seriously

It's just the mad scientist guy, and a bunch of m'ldaying neckbeards.

Does he have an SOT?  I need one to build my AOW Dildogun.  I will call it THE TRHILLDO!

Just one round of 38spcl.  It's hard to hide a gun when I'm in my Dildoman superhero outfit because it's all tight n' shit.  So a dildo gun strapped to my chin seems like a good choice.  That way I can shoot whereever I am looking (provided I am not speaking at that moment).

https://i.warosu.org/data/fa/img/0059/50/1365737172670.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/EoEUi.gif

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZd7CLXCAAAqGPq.jpg
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 4:05:33 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Seriously

Does he have an SOT?  I need one to build my AOW Dildogun.  I will call it THE TRHILLDO!
Just one round of 38spcl.  It's hard to hide a gun when I'm in my Dildoman superhero outfit because it's all tight n' shit.  So a dildo gun strapped to my chin seems like a good choice.  That way I can shoot whereever I am looking (provided I am not speaking at that moment).

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ha.  Dantsx

Seriously

You likes the penis too?

Link Posted: 11/6/2015 6:27:21 AM EDT
[#42]
Just spit coffee all over my steering wheel trying to read this shit.  

And where can I get one of those sweet chin dildos?
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 8:23:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
You likes the penis too?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ha.  Dantsx

Seriously

You likes the penis too?  

Just my own bro  But If you get me drunk and rub my belly the right way, I might be down for a little docking action.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 8:27:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Just my own bro  But If you get me drunk and rub my belly the right way, I might be down for a little docking action.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ha.  Dantsx

Seriously

You likes the penis too?  

can i watch from the hallway?
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 8:35:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ha.  Dantsx

Seriously

You likes the penis too?  

At this point, I don't think I could finish unless you were.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 8:42:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 10:05:08 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ha.  Dantsx

Seriously

You likes the penis too?  

Sweet

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 3:28:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Bumping this with the following post by 'Madsmith' today over on CTGT...
We've been asked to halt further transfers pending 'determinations' by the CSP.

Is there an attorney in the house?  
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 3:41:29 PM EDT
[#49]
doesnt surprise me
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 4:02:49 PM EDT
[#50]
The state is just stalling. If they had a leg to stand on they would have just said no go.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top