Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 12:01:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Got to call MadSmith and see if they can make one with the new lowers that are Glock specific, have some 9mm happy sticks and 50 rd drum I could use on this puppy !!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 1:22:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got to call MadSmith and see if they can make one with the new lowers that are Glock specific, have some 9mm happy sticks and 50 rd drum I could use on this puppy !!!
View Quote

Please keep us informed on this. I still kick myself in the ass for not buying a Kel-Tec Sub 2000 when I had the chance.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 3:01:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Please keep us informed on this. I still kick myself in the ass for not buying a Kel-Tec Sub 2000 when I had the chance.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

They do sell a SU15 type variant at Freedom Shoppe. Due to the rifle version being banned by name and not by features they take the pistol version and add the rifle stock. Gets around the name ban, still OK feature wise.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 5:20:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I asked them if they could build one using new parts that I purchased and brought in for them to assemble.  They said that they could do that for a fee.  The lower has to be engraved with their info, making them the manufacturer.  That was a couple of months ago...

Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 8:40:49 PM EDT
[#5]
That's funny. A couple months ago they said I could order any lower I wanted, and it will be fine

If that's the case put their info on the other side of magwell.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 9:03:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me tooooo, but they were still hard to find as Keltec is well known for. I was in the Freedom Shoppe the day the law was being signed in to law and a guy was there buying a bunch of rifles before the signing. He purchased over $28,000 in rifles, one of which was a Keltec Sub 2000 in 40 that took Smith mags for $2,800
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 9:41:38 PM EDT
[#7]
From CTGT. Another Freedom Shoppe Facebook posting...

FS14-L in 300AAC, suppressor ready with threaded barrel.

CT Legal FM14-L PDW
Semi-automatic .223/5.56x45 magazine fed compact Personal Defense Weapon
Also available in 300AAC, 9mm, 5.7x28, 5.45x39 and 7.62x39. Threaded barrel.
Base model as pictured (minus optional sights, light, laser, sling) $850. ATF AOW tax prepaid.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 9:58:50 PM EDT
[#8]
This was the reply I received via chat on Facebook.

Yes, we do custom assembly and engraving.  Basically, drop off boxes and baggies of parts, and it gets put together and engraved for $250.  Though usually that's for the making of an AOW.

Quoted:
That's funny. A couple months ago they said I could order any lower I wanted, and it will be fine

If that's the case put their info on the other side of magwell.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 11:55:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Just talked to Mad Smith and he said yes they can order me a new Quarter Circle 10 Glock specific lower to make one of these. They come in Small (9mm) or Large (45, 10mm) Now the debate is on, 9mm, 45 or 10mm !!!
Picture is for reference on these Glock magazine only lowers
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 12:40:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Just talked to Mad Smith and he said yes they can order me a new Quarter Circle 10 Glock specific lower to make one of these. They come in Small (9mm) or Large (45, 10mm) Now the debate is on, 9mm, 45 or 10mm !!!
View Quote

10mm will make something 10%more dead than 9
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 1:02:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Just talked to Mad Smith and he said yes they can order me a new Quarter Circle 10 Glock specific lower to make one of these. They come in Small (9mm,357sig,40) or Large (45, 10mm) Now the debate is on, 9mm, 45 or 10mm !!!
View Quote

FIFY

Ive been thinking of a DI, integrally suppressed,  9mm, AR for a while now.
Might be time to pull the trigger
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 10:48:20 PM EDT
[#12]
So is shouldering the dildo a no-no? Technically I mean. As if anyone will be checking (I have never paid my magazine tax).
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 11:01:11 PM EDT
[#13]
12.5" 6.8 is screaming at me with a battle arms lower...then again I need central AC. Fucking choices.

I'd say it's a no go but who is going to tattle on someone..  It's for cheek weld only

Shoulder it. Fuckem
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 7:23:08 AM EDT
[#14]
this will not end well
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 12:03:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
this will not end well
View Quote

There is iron in your words.  You are a very wise man.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 1:23:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So is shouldering the dildo a no-no? Technically I mean. As if anyone will be checking (I have never paid my magazine tax).
View Quote

As our brother above are hinting, keep the dildo (regardless of Mfr) out of your crevasses, especially your armpit!

If you want a stock, pony up the $200 and file a proper Form1.

We have enough problems to deal with.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 1:31:36 PM EDT
[#17]
He probably means the aids cannon as a whole, not just shouldering the buffer.
We should all write letters to the despp and ask if its OK.

It may be time for the its happening gif.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 1:41:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
He probably means the aids cannon as a whole, not just shouldering the buffer.
We should all write letters to the despp and ask if its OK.

It may be time for the its happening gif.
View Quote

probably
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 9:37:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
this will not end well
View Quote

Just like the Stag Arms bragging about the full featured .22 ARs they were selling, I don't see how the state will let this continue.  I see a change in the definition of  a rifle/pistol, and or amendment to the AWB in the near future.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 9:38:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Just like the Stag Arms bragging about the full featured .22 ARs they were selling, I don't see how the state will let this continue.  I see a change in the definition of  a rifle/pistol, and or amendment to the AWB in the near future.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
this will not end well

Yup
Link Posted: 2/27/2016 11:10:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Another one posted to Freedom Shoppe's facebook page.

CT Legal FM14-S PDW
Also available in 300AAC, 9mm, 5.7x28, 5.45x39 and 7.62x39
$850 base in .223/5.56x45. Includes flat-top optics ready upper, free float quad rail, foregrip, 10rd mag.
NFA AOW, transfer tax stamp prepaid

Link Posted: 4/7/2016 12:24:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Bumping thread. Posted to CTGT. Cannot post image, see if you can the CTGT link for picture.

The latest from Santa's Toy Shoppe.  ;D

FM16.  5.56/.223, can also do 300AAC.  Detachable magazine, semi-automatic, and non-NFA if over 26in (with barrel extension - can be already stamped real suppressor, or non-stamp dummy suppressor) or $5 AOW transfer if <26in.  

<picture link>
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 12:32:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Another one posted to Freedom Shoppe's facebook page.

CT Legal FM14-S PDW
Also available in 300AAC, 9mm, 5.7x28, 5.45x39 and 7.62x39
$850 base in .223/5.56x45. Includes flat-top optics ready upper, free float quad rail, foregrip, 10rd mag.
NFA AOW, transfer tax stamp prepaid

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlp1/v/t1.0-9/12803039_968371063246546_3869087831391218301_n.jpg?oh=a88d69b946480d8866252ade5de69654&oe=575851C3
View Quote

That's pretty badass
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 12:54:11 PM EDT
[#24]
I will have a very very cool project in the works with them starting Saturday. I won't be posting pictures online but y'all are welcome to shoot it once it's done. Which will be a while, they have a 2 month backlog.
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 4:54:54 PM EDT
[#25]
2 months?  Wow....they need some backup help.
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 4:58:31 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View Quote

To the point where Henson has his phone set to voicemail only. I'm not sure if they work two jobs or what the deal is.
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 5:42:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

To the point where Henson has his phone set to voicemail only. I'm not sure if they work two jobs or what the deal is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know Vic has a day job.
Hey Camel, you live in NewMil?
I'm up passed Northville
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 6:32:59 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I'm up passed Northville
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm up passed Northville

I unfortunately do not I am down by Fairfield
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 7:51:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I'm up passed Northville
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm up passed Northville

We recently bought a house in your neck of the woods up on rt 109. Originally from NF.
Link Posted: 5/14/2016 9:52:17 PM EDT
[#30]
From CTGT, an update from the Freedom Shoppe/Madsmith...

Update 05/14: Months of thumb-twidding waiting for the ATF, after over 2 years of aggravation with the state.  Then, all of the sudden, almost a dozen approved ATF tax stamps for FM14s show up in a matter of a few days!  

Currently transferring FM14s with tax stamps received from the ATF, from forms filed late Dec - early Jan. Average ATF wait time is roughly 4 -5 months.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 2:34:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Another one from Freedom Shoppe. From their Facebook page.

The FM-17 PDW
CT Legal semi-auto PDW AOW in .223/5.56x45
Uses AR magazines.
Base configuration includes aluminum quad-rail, foregrip, 10rd AR magazine.
$1k base, $1.5k suppressed.

Link Posted: 5/16/2016 8:07:40 PM EDT
[#32]
For some reason that has my attention more than the AR's they are putting out.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 8:35:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
For some reason that has my attention more than the AR's they are putting out.
View Quote

Yea, and for 1500 suppressed, that seems like a good deal.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 4:48:20 PM EDT
[#34]
How long before Malloy bans them?
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 6:44:45 AM EDT
[#35]
More from the Freedom Shoppe (from a CTGT post)...

And here we have one rebarreled for 300AAC, with a permanently attached dummy suppressor which brings it out of AOW category.  This can be purchased without NFA paperwork, and you can pick it up within 2 weeks of deposit.  ;D

Standard FM16 $850
300AAC conversion $1k
Integrally suppressed 5.56/.223 $1.5k
Integrally suppressed 300AAC $1.6k  

Optional accessories are
folding pistol grip (allows the gun to fold up REALLY compact)
mag-holder foregrip (allows half-second mag changes)
lights, lasers, QD mount for suppressors, sling mount, bayonet, coffee maker, and a partridge in a pear tree...  ;D
View Quote

Image available here if you can access CTGT.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top