Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2015 10:11:26 PM EDT
I have a Vortex SPARC on one of my ARs.  After a few years of me fat fingering the battery compartment - I stripped it out to the point that I couldn't seat the battery successfully...  They tote a VIP warranty, no questions asked - so I sent it in for service.  Mailed it out last Friday.  I received confirmation that they received it Monday.  Then another e-mail with a tracking number that it shipped out Wednesday!  I got it via FedEx today!  They replaced the battery compartment and tested it and sent it back (with a new battery...)  one week turn around with no charge - I'm pretty happy with Vortex Optics customer service!
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 3:38:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Vortex is great, I've used their strikefire and sparc models and I was completely happy with both, I have since upgraded to an eotech, but nothing surpasses their customer service.  I will be buying a viper PST to put on my 300 win mag when I get the cash for it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 7:11:50 AM EDT
[#2]
the best in the business.  unless i see a screaming deal on something else, all of my newly purchased optics will be vortex
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top