Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2015 1:11:43 PM EDT
I'm mounting my Sparrow on a Ruger 10/22 ITAC. Factory threads, so naturally they're too long. I bought a Gemtech spacer, which consumes I think .25". Even with the spacer my threads are still a solid .5". The Sparrow takes the standard .400".

For some reason my Sparrow came with a crush washer as well, which I don't understand because there's no mention of it in the paperwork and afaik crush washers and suppressors don't play well together. Can I put the crush washer, then the spacer, then the Sparrow or would the crush washer possibly cause the spacer to not be perfectly level?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:50:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck it, I just bought the SiCo thread adapter like I should have in the first place. Ruger is fucking retarded... .700" threads are not useful
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top