Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2015 6:32:27 PM EDT
I know some don't like dilbos anymore.  They are running a 20% off sale ending today.  The sale includes clearance ammo!  I picked up 20rd boxes of Winchester 7.62x51 for 8 bucks a box.  They have Remington 45acp ultimate defense ammo for 8 bucks per 20.  There was also clearance 38spl, 100rd bulk white boxes and various shotgun shells.

Enfield has a limited about of 22 ammo.  They have 9mm and 40 Critical Defense ammo for 10 buck per 20.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 10:09:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I wish you posted this sooner or I would have raided the Danbury store and bought all their 9mm
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 11:06:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice score. I saw the 20% off email on Wednesday but ignored it. I figured the ammo would still be overpriced. I wish I went and checked it out tho.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:24:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe thanks why the Thunderjunk was $34.99/brick of 500!!

I saw that yesterday and just walked out.  Figured they knew something I didn't.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:42:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Dicks and CTD are dead to me. I wouldn't buy from them if it was one cent a round.

But by all means yall have fun. Remember this, and keep your bitching to yourself next time they gouge in a time of need or take it upon themselves to record the permit number for every ammo purchase.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 12:14:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dicks and CTD are dead to me. I wouldn't buy from them if it was one cent a round.

But by all means yall have fun. Remember this, and keep your bitching to yourself next time they gouge in a time of need or take it upon themselves to record the permit number for every ammo purchase.
View Quote

I almost had it out with cabelas asking for my drivers license... They record your birthday.   And I've heard about dicks being dicks and doing this... How can they get away with that?
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 12:27:47 PM EDT
[#6]

They get away with it because people will still buy ammo from them. If gun owners were to completely stop buying from until they change their policy it might affect them. Leaving one of those cards like for the no gun policy stores.

Before all this they wouldn't sell pistol calibers without a pistol permit. There are plenty of pistol caliber long guns out there.

Fuck Dicks

I bought a bore snake from them because I wanted it that day last month

Link Posted: 7/26/2015 12:52:22 PM EDT
[#7]
I wounder how many FUDDS get turned down because they don't know the laws that were passed in the dark of night

Restock isle 12

FUCK DICKS
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 8:39:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I do not like the fact Dick's records your permit number. I did buy some ammo a couple months back because of price but normally I won't waste my time with them.

Cabela's does record your birthday. Month and year only, I think. I am sure this is done to make it harder for cashiers to sell to friends or people without permit. It adds accountability to the cashier and acts as a reminder to ask. I would not be surprised if Malloy's Stasi regularly performs undercover ops to try and catch a store that does not ask for permit. It irks me that I have to do this but this is the shit that was stuffed down our throats.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:26:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I do not like the fact Dick's records your permit number. I did buy some ammo a couple months back because of price but normally I won't waste my time with them.

Cabela's does record your birthday. Month and year only, I think. I am sure this is done to make it harder for cashiers to sell to friends or people without permit. It adds accountability to the cashier and acts as a reminder to ask. I would not be surprised if Malloy's Stasi regularly performs undercover ops to try and catch a store that does not ask for permit. It irks me that I have to do this but this is the shit that was stuffed down our throats.
View Quote

Not sure that this is actually Dicks policy.  I rarely buy ammo there, but needed to grab a new pair of lacrosse gloves for my son yesterday.  Headed upstairs (Milford) to see what they had for ammo, and they were selling 420rd boxes of XM193 on stripper clips for $209 + 20% off.  Comparable to what I'd pay elsewhere, and I was running low on target ammo so I decided to pick up a can.  Guy asked to see my permit before handing the can over the counter, as did the guy at the register.  I never even took the permit all the way out of my wallet, so I'm about 99% certain my permit # was never recorded.  Then again, the guy at the register apparently wasn't very competent.  The gloves were $99, and the ammo should have been about $180 after discount.  When I pulled the register reciept out of my bag, the total was $197.43?

Thank you, Dicks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top