Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2015 2:34:13 PM EDT
Are any of you here certified to teach the instructors course? Figured I'd give one of you guys my business before someone random.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 3:55:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag, I would be interested as well.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:31:15 PM EDT
[#2]
If interested a friend of mine does them.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:45:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Happy, where are you located and what's your timeframe?

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:57:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Happy, where are you located and what's your timeframe?

View Quote
Fairfield county, and available anytime

Link Posted: 7/25/2015 12:15:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Ouch... if you don't mind driving up a little past Manchester, I can help you. PM me if you interested.

Link Posted: 7/25/2015 1:19:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I would be interested as well.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 4:49:39 PM EDT
[#7]
So I spoke with my friend who teaches these. He will be scheduling one in October sometime. It will be a 2 day (17hr) course and cost $200 pp. I'll try to resurect this thread then if I can remember.

If you search the NRA website, they list the instructors in the area.

ETA: Here are the upcoming classes per the NRA website.

Link Posted: 7/27/2015 4:56:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So I spoke with my friend who teaches these. He will be scheduling one in October sometime. It will be a 2 day (17hr) course and cost $200 pp. I'll try to resurect this thread then if I can remember.

View Quote

Thats a little more involved than the basic pistol course, isn't it? Or did they up the hour requirements?
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 5:11:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Thats a little more involved than the basic pistol course, isn't it? Or did they up the hour requirements?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

We're talking about the course to become a licensed NRA Pistol Instructor, so you can teach the Basic Pistol course.

Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:58:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

We're talking about the course to become a licensed NRA Pistol Instructor, so you can teach the Basic Pistol course.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking duuuuh.

Dont mind me, Im just gonna go back up to the top and start this one all over. Makes sense now, I was wondering how all these guys didnt have their permits yet. Hahaha
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:19:51 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 7/27/2015 10:19:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Fucking duuuuh.

Dont mind me, Im just gonna go back up to the top and start this one all over. Makes sense now, I was wondering how all these guys didnt have their permits yet. Hahaha
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking duuuuh.

It is ok Zager I thought the same as you.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 10:42:47 PM EDT
[#13]
I remember it being a 2 full-day course back when I took it.  The first day we went through the instructor class, and on the second day we just team-taught a permit course, and then did a few hour debrief afterward.  Something like that anyways.

Was over 10 years ago.  I can't remember what I ate for breakfast this morning.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top