Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2015 10:36:52 AM EDT
Hey guys,

Want to do a little stippling and under-cut the trigger guard on my M&P 40c that I carry.

Does anybody do this service locally?

I had my 1911 under-cut and checkered at Jojo's, but I do not know if they do that type of work on polymer guys.

If there's nobody reputable local, who do you suggest I ship it to?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:47:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Anthony working out of Abrams Arms does an incredible job, I have a Glock 19 with him right now. Should be getting it back within this week or next, I'll post pics when I get it back.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:54:40 AM EDT
[#2]
JoJo's is doing work on Glocks, give them a call for the M&P Also Delta Arsenal has a guy there doing custom work on Glocks, check with them too !!!
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:10:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
JoJo's is doing work on Glocks, give them a call for the M&P Also Delta Arsenal has a guy there doing custom work on Glocks, check with them too !!!
View Quote

Yup, Tommy of Battlewerkz. There's also a place out of Norwalk that specializes in Glocks and polymer pistols. Lots of local options.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:44:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Tom at Battlewerx is highly recommended by this perfectionist!!
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 12:08:10 PM EDT
[#5]
+1

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top