Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:14:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Prints are tricky might get some electronic ones done again at DPS but they charge.  The local PD experience can very depending on what officer does them.

Photo's I can get for free from AAA.

I just need to know to who's attention to send them two and the address for sign off.  SLFU Middletown?  Address to he attention of Colonel Sanders?  
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:25:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What's the address you mailed it to and who's attention?  I would like to get a form 1 for an SBR in the works.

Did you enclose any kind of request letter?

You can get the photo and prints done after correct?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just got my individual form 4 for a suppressor back from state today... now its off to ATF for the long wait.

What's the address you mailed it to and who's attention?  I would like to get a form 1 for an SBR in the works.

Did you enclose any kind of request letter?

You can get the photo and prints done after correct?

Download the form and instructions.... its all there and explains every step and what you need to send in.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:37:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry to hijack the topic, but does anyone know if the Wolcott police chief is gtg for signing off on form 1s?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:17:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Cross posting someone else's post from similar thread on CTGT:
Dragon325is
I just got off the phone with the atf to check on the status of my form 4 and they told me " all nfa transfers I then state of CT are on hold pending a law review.". Thats all I could get out of them.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:23:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Does anyone know if this includes SOT transfers?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:30:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Does anyone know if this includes SOT transfers?
View Quote

If they are being approved for civilians I would think they are being approved for those that are licensed
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:39:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Dragon325is
I just got off the phone with the atf to check on the status of my form 4 and they told me " all nfa transfers I then state of CT are on hold pending a law review.". Thats all I could get out of them.

I wonder if they just haven't been informed on the changes, just like they didn't know there was a hold in the begining.....or are games being played with approvals?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:42:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I wonder if they just haven't been informed on the changes, just like they didn't know there was a hold in the begining.....or are games being played with approvals?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dragon325is

I called and checked on my form 1 yesterday and it was approved. So not sure if this gentleman is having issues for another reason?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:49:43 PM EDT
[#9]
It is my understanding that there is only one/two examiners per state
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:33:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I called and checked on my form 1 yesterday and it was approved. So not sure if this gentleman is having issues for another reason?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dragon325is

I just called and was told CT still on hold. I said people's forms are being processed, but, alas, I had a clueless rep. So....
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:41:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I just called and was told CT still on hold. I said people's forms are being processed, but, alas, I had a clueless rep. So....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dragon325is

Thats the problem, I don't think they're up to date with the info that they give out.  The people answering the phones are not examiners.

Nutter I have 5 stamps, 5 different examiners, 3 within the last year...
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 3:12:45 PM EDT
[#12]
From CTGT.
Bollinc14
Per Aaron at Alpha Dog, his NFA contact reached out to him and told him the hold has been lifted.

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN RESTORED AND THE PROCESS RESUMES.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 3:46:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
From CTGT.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
From CTGT.
Bollinc14
Per Aaron at Alpha Dog, his NFA contact reached out to him and told him the hold has been lifted.

Someone PLEASE take bending out for a beer! All this (5-7 days) of waiting has frayed his nerves, help a brother out and treat him to a beer
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 3:54:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Someone PLEASE take bending out for a beer! All this (5-7 days) of waiting has frayed his nerves, help a brother out and treat him to a beer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
From CTGT.
Bollinc14

I dont care if my forms arent approved until next year!  Just knowing that they WILL be has allowed me to untwist my panties

I dont drink though.-Now you know why im so strung up!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:12:17 PM EDT
[#15]
I met with Aaron today at our shop, this is one of the things we discussed. Looks like everything is good to go and back on! That said, not to shill but his silencers are god damned impressive. Certainly not conventional looking but their performance and heat mitigation is amazing. I encourage you guys to check one out for yourselves, he's a huge supporter of NFA owners in our state.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:46:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I met with Aaron today at our shop, this is one of the things we discussed. Looks like everything is good to go and back on! That said, not to shill but his silencers are god damned impressive. Certainly not conventional looking but their performance and heat mitigation is amazing. I encourage you guys to check one out for yourselves, he's a huge supporter of NFA owners in our state.
View Quote

Not shilling either but I have purchased suppressors through Aaron (waiting for an Omega and already have a 556 sd) and he has been outstanding to work with.  His Alpha Dog suppressors are high on my list and look outstanding.  I just need a preban host first.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:01:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Not shilling either but I have purchased suppressors through Aaron (waiting for an Omega and already have a 556 sd) and he has been outstanding to work with.  His Alpha Dog suppressors are high on my list and look outstanding.  I just need a preban host first.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got my cans through him as well, I'll be buying one of his suppressors shortly as well now that transfers are going through again.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:06:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Y
Quoted:

I dont care if my forms arent approved until next year!  Just knowing that they WILL be has allowed me to untwist my panties

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
From CTGT.
Bollinc14

Ah!
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:14:57 PM EDT
[#19]
I can personally assure you all that eform's are being approved.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:25:08 PM EDT
[#20]
So did anything actually come out of all this? Any new rules, or clarifications?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 11:21:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Happy to hear this bullshit is over.
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 7:27:39 AM EDT
[#22]
FYI

I finally received my tax stamp for SBR yesterday.  Sent it out the last week of march.

Link Posted: 7/10/2015 6:34:10 PM EDT
[#23]
For this I will form 1 my colt. FDM.
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 6:49:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Paper trust sent 1/26 and approved 6/29
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top