User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 24
Link Posted: 2/27/2016 7:52:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/27/2016 9:16:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Yep, that was the dude who came here to ask questions and in typical fashion was driven away and the thread locked.  He's on the upper end of the prices but what's going to hurt is finding someone to buy both.  Unless a buddy wants one, that's a lot of coin.  Rather put $10k toward another M-16.
Link Posted: 2/27/2016 9:30:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/27/2016 10:06:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By conndcj:

Yep, that was the dude who came here to ask questions and in typical fashion was driven away and the thread locked.  He's on the upper end of the prices but what's going to hurt is finding someone to buy both.  Unless a buddy wants one, that's a lot of coin.  Rather put $10k toward another M-16.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I have gone back and looked and that thread is gone- I did not see it locked!, I also dont recall him being driven away... his questions were answered and then typical cthtf offers started to come up. pretty sure he was fully aware of what they were worth. He wasnt going to give them away.
Please.... because I can no longer find the thread- point me in the correct direction.
as always- no homo
Link Posted: 2/27/2016 10:08:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By nutter:

I have gone back and looked and that thread is gone- I did not see it locked!, I also dont recall him being driven away... his questions were answered and then typical cthtf offers started to come up. pretty sure he was fully aware of what they were worth. He wasnt going to give them away.
Please.... because I can no longer find the thread- point me in the correct direction.
as always- no homo
View All Quotes

as always- no homo

It was locked then apparently deleted.
Link Posted: 2/27/2016 10:14:37 PM EDT
[#6]

View All Quotes

as always- no homo

yeah .....i have used my advanced interweb foo and its...... gone daddy gone!
Link Posted: 2/27/2016 10:57:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Toadyrock] [#7]
Nice guy he offered me a deal $9,999.
Link Posted: 2/27/2016 11:22:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Toadyrock:
Nice guy he offered me a deal $9,999.
View Quote

Its not unreasonable
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 4:20:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Lightweight Sporter
@$1200  & 5hrs left
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 5:04:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 5:45:30 PM EDT
[#11]

He's had those up for awhile, keeps listing different crazy trades for very specific high end rifles. Even if someone had what he was looking for it wouldn't make sense to trade for an AK...

Link Posted: 3/1/2016 9:34:54 PM EDT
[#12]
good deal

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_158/1524170_Essential_Arms_J15_Stripped_lower__1250_Shipped.html

says it's a true virgin lower so one cold build a pistol out of it......  ummmm
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 9:45:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Originally Posted By sardo_67:

good deal

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_158/1524170_Essential_Arms_J15_Stripped_lower__1250_Shipped.html

View Quote

Where's the rest of it...

Link Posted: 3/1/2016 10:03:08 PM EDT
[#14]

Originally Posted By JohnsMyName:

View All Quotes

good deal

I got my EA for $600. Not bashing, just saying. I don't see the value in a pre ban pistol build as you can SBR prebans.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 10:25:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By HappyCamel:

I got my EA for $600. Not bashing, just saying. I don't see the value in a pre ban pistol build as you can SBR prebans.
View All Quotes
good deal

Aside from the fact that AR pistols are incredibly ghey.... And sbr's are cool
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 7:28:26 AM EDT
[#16]
good deal

View Quote

Isn't that the same one that was listed ~1 year ago for similar price and a bunch of HTF guys got in trouble for bashing the add?
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 11:14:40 AM EDT
[#17]
There is one and only one benefit to the pistol build.  If it's your first sbr stamp you are going for, you can send in the form and build the gun up as a pistol while your waiting.  Even using a standard receiver extension.  Then when the form comes in, slide a stock on and your done.  
If you have other sbr's, no good reason for the ability to build a pistol.
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 11:19:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Tbr1806] [#18]
Originally Posted By bending_rodriguez:
There is one and only one benefit to the pistol build.  If it's your first sbr stamp you are going for, you can send in the form and build the gun up as a pistol while your waiting.  Even using a standard receiver extension.  Then when the form comes in, slide a stock on and your done.  
View Quote

I don't see much use for pistols in CT anymore, you can get a FM-14 for $850. Why pay $1200 for a virgin receiver?
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 11:28:36 AM EDT
[#19]
^yea I certainly wouldnt pay that for a virgin receiver.  But my post you quoted is pretty much the only reason I can imagine for building a pistol.  And it wouldn't last long in that configuration anyways.  Only a stepping stone that gets you your short barreled upper early.
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 11:36:00 AM EDT
[#20]
^yea I certainly wouldnt pay that for a virgin receiver.  But my post you quoted is pretty much the only reason I can imagine for building a pistol.  And it wouldn't last long in that configuration anyways.  Only a stepping stone that gets you your short barreled upper early.
View Quote

Yep, and in my case, like 4 years early. Since I've yet to apply for a stamp but built the pistol a couple years ago.

I don't see why I should send the government money. My pistol fills the roll of an sbr just fine until then. A buttstock just isn't worth the cost to me today when I can do soooo much more with the ~$250.

I don't care if it's ghey, fuck all the cool kids anyways.
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 11:40:54 AM EDT
[#21]

Originally Posted By Tbr1806:
I don't see much use for pistols in CT anymore, you can get a FM-14 for $850. Why pay $1200 for a virgin receiver?
View All Quotes

If the ATF stops asking for AW certs to SBR we could SBR FM-14s no?
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 12:00:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By zegermanznew:

Yep, and in my case, like 4 years early. Since I've yet to apply for a stamp but built the pistol a couple years ago.

I don't see why I should send the government money. My pistol fills the roll of an sbr just fine until then. A buttstock just isn't worth the cost to me today when I can do soooo much more with the ~$250.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zegermanznew:

Haha that's funny zeger.  IMO there's nothing I'd rather spend the money on than putting a stock on a short barreled upper rifle, or anything that makes shooting more practical/enjoyable.  Not knocking you at all man, just funny how different we all think!
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 7:33:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 7:51:52 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

no, those are NFA items already, "Other".  $5 stamp and have to in order to be CT legal, modify it in any other way and it's not legal
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 9:16:16 PM EDT
[#25]

no, those are NFA items already, "Other".  $5 stamp and have to in order to be CT legal, modify it in any other way and it's not legal
View All Quotes

I may have mis spoke. The AIDS cannon gets around CT law by being neither assault "rifle" or "pistol" right? But the ATF isn't accepting SBR forms unless we supply and assault weapon Cert. So we couldn't SBR an AIDS cannon?
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 9:17:23 PM EDT
[#26]
^^

no, then it wouldn't be an aids cannon anymore, it would be an SBR'd AR-15 and Illegal.
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 9:33:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By AJJ:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_158/1524513_Retro_Preban_Olympic_MFR_AR_15_Complete_Lower__1100.html

Here's one if anyone is looking, not greatest price
View Quote

Yeah, but he seems open to offers. Still steep even if you get it for $800 or so.

God, I can't wait until July to go to the land of $60 lowers
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 9:40:59 PM EDT
[#28]

^^

no, then it wouldn't be an aids cannon anymore, it would be an SBR'd AR-15 and Illegal.
View Quote

CT goes by fed laws if it has a stock it's a rifle?
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 9:41:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By BYork_Infantry:

Yeah, but he seems open to offers. Still steep even if you get it for $800 or so.

View All Quotes
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_158/1524513_Retro_Preban_Olympic_MFR_AR_15_Complete_Lower__1100.html

even that's too high
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 9:42:15 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes
^^

fuck If I know anymore.  if it were possible to sell an SBR freedom shoppe would be selling it.  they are making an AOW aidz cannon for a reason
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 9:55:20 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes
^^

except if it has a barrel shorter than 12 inches.......and then its a pistol/rifle
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 10:18:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Just buy the 1250 ea lower.  No more questions or AIDS cannons

This is the correct answer
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:06:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AJJ] [#33]

View All Quotes

I agree, missing pin and sprig, only two hole buffer tube. Still cheaper than some gun stores prices if can negotiate.
I'm jelly, get out of this shithole if/when can!

ETA just noticed it's sold
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 1:11:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Buddy just snagged complete Colt Sporter for $1500. I almost had him get a PWA Commando yesterday but itnwent a hair over $1500 so he didn't bite.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 9:48:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 10:33:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 11:33:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MC1974] [#37]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_21/1525001_Pre_Ban_Colt_Sporter_H_Bar_Match.html

whole rifle
Link Posted: 3/4/2016 8:51:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/5/2016 1:23:47 AM EDT
[#39]
2795$ holy shit! I thought I made out getting $1850 for mine!(before consignment fee)
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 12:38:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 12:39:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Toadyrock:
2795$ holy shit! I thought I made out getting $1850 for mine!(before consignment fee)
View Quote

you had polytech?
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 1:37:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: User55645] [#42]
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 3:37:46 PM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By User55645:
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA   talk about fishing

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_158/1524909_wts__PREBAN_essential_arms_lower_complete__ct_.html

He doesn't stop there
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_21/1526359_Wts__Preban_e_a__Rifle_with_optics_and_ammo__ct_.html

Well, he lists them both as sold, so I guess he found buyers.  They were too rich for my blood, and even if they weren't, he didn't seem to want do business with anyone in CT after people here criticized him.
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 3:52:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: steevo] [#44]
Yes those sold.....  I'll sell to someone in the state unless they are one of the complainers.....  

It's funny, they talk about selling ak's for  1600-1800 but complain about a nice Preban ar15 that has a really nice upper, vortex red dot and 250 rounds of ammo...

Also complain about a price that includes a $700 optic.

Cry cry cry cry.... That's all I read on here..... If you don't like the price or can't afford it, why piss and moan?  Why insult sellers ? These were way better than buying an old colt that's 1600 where you need a new upper or adapter....

I have 3 more that will be listed soon as complete lowers or rifles
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 4:39:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By steevo:
Yes those sold.....  I'll sell to someone in the state unless they are one of the complainers.....  

It's funny, they talk about selling ak's for  1600-1800 but complain about a nice Preban ar15 that has a really nice upper, vortex red dot and 250 rounds of ammo...

Also complain about a price that includes a $700 optic.

Cry cry cry cry.... That's all I read on here..... If you don't like the price or can't afford it, why piss and moan?  Why insult sellers ? These were way better than buying an old colt that's 1600 where you need a new upper or adapter....

I have 3 more that will be listed soon as complete lowers or rifles
View Quote

On what planet is a Vortex Red Dot $700?
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 4:40:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: steevo] [#46]
The other rifle had a Burris mtac30 with fastfire 3 which was 650 plus tax,,,,

And again...point made .... Rather complain than read what was posted.....
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 5:04:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By steevo:
The other rifle had a Burris mtac30 with fastfire 3 which was 650 plus tax,,,,

And again...point made .... Rather complain than read what was posted.....
View Quote

I am happy for you that you got your price.

You just seem to have a really thin skin, Someone does not praise you and comments about the price and you get all lathered up. Who gives a fuck? Just ignore it.

The only time you come to the HTF is to leave some nasty post. Nobody stomped your ads. Were some price comments made? Yes of course. The comments were not left in your ad but rather in a separate post in a separate section of Arfcom.

Take your Prozac and "lighten up Francis".
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 5:05:17 PM EDT
[#48]
I don't do business with filthy 99%ers.

Link Posted: 3/7/2016 5:11:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Don't have thin skin, but if your going to post on something I say like a $700 optic, at least read what I posted before making an ignorant post like " $700 vortex sparc" which I never said.....

Don't care if anyone from Connecticut does business with me ( even though I've done with a very large percent of you)

But enough with the crybaby bullshit about my stuff as it gets old....

Link Posted: 3/7/2016 5:14:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Durham68] [#50]
I don't read
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top