Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2015 2:57:56 PM EDT
Harris Outdoors on route 1 in Old Saybrook has a bunch of camping and survival stuff along with duck decoys and kites.  I stopped in and they now have a gun shop in the back!  Anyone else been there?
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 5:52:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Not since they put guns in there.  I will have to check it out this weekend.  

What did they have in there?

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 11:59:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not since they put guns in there.  I will have to check it out this weekend.  

What did they have in there?

View Quote

My money is on their carrying generic stuff like hunting rifles and 12 gauge shotguns.  Don't expect Mosin Nagants or K31's at a place like that.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:47:26 PM EDT
[#3]
What ever happened to the perfect trigger? That place imploded.....
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:54:57 PM EDT
[#4]
i see the outpost in montville going under soon too. not that i care, owner is a douche, but all the same, more gun stores > less gun stores
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:45:17 PM EDT
[#5]
tag
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:34:45 PM EDT
[#6]
haven't been since they got guns, my buddy tells me its mostly hunting stuff.  If you are into nice decoys you will enjoy the trip.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:48:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
i see the outpost in montville going under soon too. not that i care, owner is a douche, but all the same, more gun stores > less gun stores
View Quote

No shit?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:14:04 PM EDT
[#8]
He lives in NC...scarce
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 6:07:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

No shit?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit?

last time i was there he literately had 20-25 guns in the entire store. place looked like a ghost store
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 11:50:38 AM EDT
[#10]
There is room for another gunshop, but it would take some coin to stock it to the point that others would fold.

There's a new one out on rt82/rt85...hear it's ok.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 12:18:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
There is room for another gunshop, but it would take some coin to stock it to the point that others would fold.

View Quote

pawn shop?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 3:16:50 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

pawn shop?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

pawn shop?
The Armory at Statewide Pawn.

I had those guys do a gunbroker transfer for me last year, when they were right next door to The Outpost. They were good to deal with.

They had plans to move to Salem four corners at that time. Haven't been in the store since they opened it up but I've been meaning to go.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 3:30:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I had those guys do a gunbroker transfer for me last year, when they were right next door to The Outpost. They were good to deal with.

They had plans to move to Salem four corners at that time. Haven't been in the store since they opened it up but I've been meaning to go.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

pawn shop?

i went a few weeks ago. small shop with typical inventory.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top