Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2015 11:52:42 AM EDT
I have very limited weekends in between having to work and only get out on the lakes for a half day when I can get out, and like to avoid the tournament guys.  Nothing worse for me then getting to a launch at 6am and having 30 boats in front of you so I like to get in and out before them.  I'm just a recreational fisher not a tourney guy.  I used to be able to google and find a list but so far I can't find one this year.

Link Posted: 4/16/2015 12:06:38 PM EDT
[#1]
A permit must be applied for, before a tournament can begin. So the info is recorded in the two clickies on this page.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 12:32:28 PM EDT
[#2]
So it looks like I would have to go through creating an EZfile account to be able to go in as an applicant and look at the current schedule?  
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 12:40:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Click on the links in this section:

The schedule of fishing tournaments sorted by date and tournaments sorted by waterbody is also available.

Here's a good one.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 12:46:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Google "2015 CT bass tournaments schedule" or "2015 CT fishing tournaments"
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 1:23:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The schedule of fishing tournaments sorted by date and tournaments sorted by waterbody is also available.
Here's a good one.
View Quote

And it goes all the way to the end of March.  

Link Posted: 4/16/2015 1:26:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote
The problem with that is the results come up with a peticular club and not all of them.  I guess I'll just get there extra early.

Link Posted: 4/16/2015 1:29:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's a good one.

Did you try this link?

Quoted:
Here's a good one.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 1:41:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Did you try this link?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here's a good one.

Did you try this link?
Quoted:

Here's a good one.

Yeah I'm not sure what I'm looking at.  I even typed in a search for specific lake and it comes back the same.  Location comes up "statewide, CT".

Link Posted: 4/16/2015 1:50:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Just click on a month
Then see if there is a tourny on the date you want to fish
It will say where the tourny is located, on that day

So on My 15th, the only tourny is on Bantam Lake, by Outcast Bass Anglers
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 2:22:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The problem with that is the results come up with a peticular club and not all of them.  I guess I'll just get there extra early.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

correct but with a little research you will find the tournament(s) dates  and which body of water. I found a few and it includes tournament dates in Candlewood, Bantam,Zoar,Lillinonah, Highland, CT river, Congamond,Twin and etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top