I'd love to post all the thing that could happen to them but I'm above that

I'm sure Echo Six was all over this but spared us from hearing about it

Just an update it will take 4 days to get to DC
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:06:22 PM EDT
[#1]
But I'm not above this

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:17:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea I saw it on Fox 61. They call themselves "Team 26" or something and wear green shirts and coats.

Special snowflakes are riding down to promote gun laws. Greeeeaaaaaaatt.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:59:00 PM EDT
[#3]
who cares , they do this every year. few yuppie bike riders ride for gun control. if they haven't noticed, Washington isn't budging for shit like this
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 2:04:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, I was all over the Facebook pages for newtown action alliance, newtown promise, the newtown bee, etc, posting this as a comment to all their bullshit headlines over rubbing the deaths of these kids in our faces...

Obama killed more children than Adam Lanza

Interestingly enough, no one ever argues with it. They're in denial. They refuse to see facts or attempt to justify their childish stance on their emotions, versus the black & white reality of what the Constitution says to oppose them.

I'll tell you guys about what's cooking, slowly, to oppose these motherfuckers, at McLadden's. I'm not gonna' say it online, because I don't want them to be prepared to block it.

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 3:24:26 PM EDT
[#5]
for the members of the gun control committee not to recognize that Mental Illness is the common denominator is beyond belief
In yesterday news regarding recent plane crash, it was reported that the co pilot was a product of mental illness.  What are they going to do now limit the plane capacity?
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 5:03:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Many times, I post rants on newtown action alliance's Facebook page, pointing out their obvious disdain for guns, versus any mention of mental health study. They pretend they're NOT against guns exclusively. You usually only see one out of twenty posts that bother to mention mental health. I'm one of the many who point out to them, how enormously narrow minded and hypocritical they are.

Every once in a while though, after someone unrelentingly posts how fixated they are on guns, is when they spend a full day and must search Google endlessly to find current mental health articles just to catch up.

I can't tell you how much I hate these arrogant people.

The worst offender is po murray.  

That cunt has cost Newtown more money than they wasted, by her trying to get even with the existing councils, for not allowing her in.

This cunt has tried to get on each and every board and council available, to try and have a pulpit to preach from. And every single time she's been sloughed off like a used Kleenex. And to her fragile, ego-maniacal, elitist personality, that's a sure means to make an enemy. She's gone well out of her way, for years, to point out what each and every person may or may not have done "wrong" while working for the town... Which typically costs the town money because then they have to do research and a case study to find out if her claims are genuine or not.

The town of Newtown is fucking SICK of po fucking murray!

And if the Sandy Hook shooting didn't take place, she'd have jumped on some other bandwagon, just to give her something to do with her life.

She's supposedly a proud "Independent". Fuck that. She's a God-forsaken, arrogant psychopath of a woman. And I can't imagine what be married to her could possibly be like.

Oh... And here's the kicker... This bitch is MOVING!!!! Her pussy whipped husband got a job offer and now they're planning on moving out of state. And they're not even Newtown native either!

That's like forcing your way into someone's home, taking a shit on the living room rug and then leaving again.

(ETA: to clear up poorly written, beer induced grammar)
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 6:30:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Need to give her new destination a heads up
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 7:21:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Please tell me she's not moving back to Vermont
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 7:29:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Pennsylvania somewhere.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 8:53:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Tell us how you really feel
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top