Quoted:

What side of the state is that?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some of you guys that lurk but never post time to chime in.

Guilty, I know I never post unless I'm asking a question.  I   havent even been checking in here much lately.  Spending every moment packing boxes, carrying them to trailer, driving to storage.  Can't wait until moving is over.  Of course I'm over on the side of the state where almost no one in the forum is located so I'm pretty much irrelevant

Danbury era
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 11:06:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

A few of us are not too far from you

Danbury era
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guilty, I know I never post unless I'm asking a question.  I   havent even been checking in here much lately.  Spending every moment packing boxes, carrying them to trailer, driving to storage.  Can't wait until moving is over.  Of course I'm over on the side of the state where almost no one in the forum is located so I'm pretty much irrelevant

Danbury era

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 12:50:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm still lurking.  I got really turned off by a bunch of ass clowns busting my stones in the GD forum and pretty much only look in here now.  I just get so tired of the nonsense and no reason for it.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:33:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm still lurking.  I got really turned off by a bunch of ass clowns busting my stones in the GD forum and pretty much only look in here now.  I just get so tired of the nonsense and no reason for it.  
View Quote

Hug?
Group hug?
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:44:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I never even think to go into GD. I never see anything worth reading over there. If I want to see stupid I cruise the. FB gun groups.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 9:58:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I hang here, a few of the technical forums and the EE. I have only been to GD to see what got someone banned. If I want to see stupid I just got to WalMart or read about Obama.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:16:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I had people busting my stones about a post that was 6 months old because they thought there was no update to it.  The problem is the thing got to like 10 pages long and some of them couldn't be bothered looking for the update.  Then I get a nasty PM from somebody on Christmas morning of all days busting my stones with pasted comments from the night before because somebody dug the old post out yet again.  Who needs it?   Like these people had nothin better to do on Christmas Eve?  Like maybe spend it with your family's?

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:50:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I had people busting my stones about a post that was 6 months old because they thought there was no update to it.  The problem is the thing got to like 10 pages long and some of them couldn't be bothered looking for the update.  Then I get a nasty PM from somebody on Christmas morning of all days busting my stones with pasted comments from the night before because somebody dug the old post out yet again.  Who needs it?   Like these people had nothin better to do on Christmas Eve?  Like maybe spend it with your family's?
View Quote

People on the internet never cease to amaze me.

Just like people in real life.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:31:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Danbury era

I'm near by if you care
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 7:04:01 PM EDT
[#10]

I'm near by if you care

Yeah, I woulddnt mind meeting some other local members.  I only know one other member nearby currently.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 7:19:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have almost no use for this forum outside of CTHTF. I like to check in and read (lurk) to keep up to date on laws, bills and the general banter. Although I don't "collect" firearms I like to see what you all post. You all have very nice collections and those are just the ones you care to share.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:24:36 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm heading back to lurker status. Suns out guns out. Plus my pipi slap from NorCal sucked.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 11:51:35 PM EDT
[#13]
I have a bookmark that brings me right to the CTHTF page and that's pretty much the only spot I go to here. I've got a couple things listed in the EE right now, but that gives me more excuse to go there than the GD. I only go there if someone here posts a thread talking shit about somethign taking place there or a link is provided to an existing thread in GD, to back up their argument on something.

I check in here every day on the way through my daily list of sites I go to. Facebook is my go to source for news and info. There, I get related articles to all the groups and pages to non-biased articles, instead of television.

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 9:17:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Very little time to lurk around the rest of the site, plus it always ends up costing me money, wish I never saw the suppressor section!

Direct link to CTHTF for me.  Always try to contribute when I have something of value to say, but . . .
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top