Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2015 12:50:50 PM EDT
I'd like to pick one up locally.  Anyone know of any shops that carry bcm or stag or other uppers?
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 12:52:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Riverview in East Windsor has uppers but they are usually over priced by quite a bit. IIRC they carry BCM and LWRC.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 1:37:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I see stuff at Delta.Not sure what brands they carry.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 1:50:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I should give delta a call

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 2:17:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I've dealt with these guys and had good, quick service. Used to be in the Northeast but now shipping out of Florida. Bought a Stag 6H from them cheaper than I could buy it from Stag.

http://www.ar15sales.com/store/page2.html
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 4:47:07 PM EDT
[#5]
FYI BCM still has their free BCG with the purchase of an upper from their website.  Any reason you don't want to get one from online?  I think tht deal is almost over though.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 5:08:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Pretty simple.  If the OL sees any ups/fedex gun stuff show up she's gonna go on a rampage.  I went a bit overboard in the past.....
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 5:32:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pretty simple.  If the OL sees any ups/fedex gun stuff show up she's gonna go on a rampage.  I went a bit overboard in the past.....
View Quote

I hear that man. I have bought 2 pre ban lowers, 2 M1 Garands, Yugo SKS, Colt AR15 pre ban never fired, pre ban Glock 21, Ruger Mark II, 2 suppressors and bunch of parts to build some stripped lowers I have, not to mention powder, primers, bullets and reloading gear all since October. I am selling a few items to bring my collection under control and eliminate duplicates. I still want to build up 2 of my LR308 lowers. So I have to sell a few things to free up cash.

The OL has not got real mad but she does make comments. I try to time the packages so they arrive before she sees them.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 5:37:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I hear that man. I have bought 2 pre ban lowers, 2 M1 Garands, Yugo SKS, Colt AR15 pre ban never fired, pre ban Glock 21, Ruger Mark II, 2 suppressors and bunch of parts to build some stripped lowers I have, not to mention powder, primers, bullets and reloading gear all since October. I am selling a few items to bring my collection under control and eliminate duplicates. I still want to build up 2 of my LR308 lowers. So I have to sell a few things to free up cash.

The OL has not got real mad but she does make comments. I try to time the packages so they arrive before she sees them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Send that stuff to your work address and voila, it just appears in the safe!
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 5:39:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do that too. PSA won't ship to CT but they will ship to MA. I used to have a desk in the MA office. I send it there and pick up in my travels. Don't buy from PSA much but they do occasionally have great deals.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 5:53:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Internet.......  

Local shops buy them at basically the same prices offered online and then mark them up.  I have all the tools and brain power required to build anything you'd want.  Buy all the stuff you want and hit me up, I can do it for you in about 25min.  

Or let me know and I'll just get you all the parts since I get about 20 emails a day with on sale parts.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 6:36:14 PM EDT
[#11]
I wish.

The guys at work open packages to look for PO numbers etc.  if they find a BCM upper they will shit be I'll get canned.

Link Posted: 2/28/2015 6:57:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Not sure where you are near but I am in Stafford and have tools to assemble AR15s. Hit me up if you want to assemble one.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 6:58:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Where are you located? I'll offer to let your ship it to my house and pick up whenever you want.

Profit?
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 7:29:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Internet.......  

Local shops buy them at basically the same prices offered online and then mark them up.  I have all the tools and brain power required to build anything you'd want.  Buy all the stuff you want and hit me up, I can do it for you in about 25min.  

Or let me know and I'll just get you all the parts since I get about 20 emails a day with on sale parts.
View Quote

Uppers are easy and fun to build. You build exactly what you want and save a few bucks. Tool investment is a bit of money but not turrible.
A good barrel wrench, receiver blocks, brass hammer a vice. I spent on a bunch of good punch sets but you can get by without roll pin types . It's shit every real man should own any way!
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 8:28:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll take one of those M1s off your hands
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 8:30:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Not sure where you are near but I am in Stafford and have tools to assemble AR15s. Hit me up if you want to assemble one.
View Quote

I'm in Manchester if that makes a difference. I have all the tools also.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 8:38:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just shipped it out yesterday. Kept the WWII one and sold the Korean war vintage. Trying to sell my 03A3. If I can move that then I will hang onto the latest Colt pre ban I bought. It is unfired from 1993. I want to find vintage Colt scope for it, if I keep it. I already have one with iron sights.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 1:04:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I wish.

The guys at work open packages to look for PO numbers etc.  if they find a BCM upper they will shit be I'll get canned.

View Quote

Ummmm why would anyone else be opening YOUR MAIL!?!?  

I was also talking about buying all the individual pieces.  Hell send them all to my house and I'll throw it together.  Look on the EE here, I get all my stuff off there, built over 10 ARs that way for friends pretty cheap.  

I had a friend about to drop like 12/1300 on an M&P-15.  I got him to hold off and said I could build him one better than that with more mags, optic and rail.  Didn't believe me and since he's not all that bright I got him to "bet me" that I would deliver that to him for $1300 and could keep any of said 1300 I didn't use for parts.  

I put almost 400 in my pocket on that one.  

Cavgunner, multi wrench is like $35 (got mine from K5), vice block is $50 or beter yet magpul makes one that is 500X better than the large plastic ones.
For $75-100 you can have everything for most regular builds.  You want some crazy rails and such it will need special tools.  

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 8:16:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Thanks.  Yeah....they open shit at work to look for packing slips or other documentation with PO numbers so they can receive it in the system.  So they open the shit up.......

Let me think about the offers here.  Thanks everyone!

Quoted:

I was also talking about buying all the individual pieces.  Hell send them all to my house and I'll throw it together.  Look on the EE here, I get all my stuff off there, built over 10 ARs that way for friends pretty cheap.  

I had a friend about to drop like 12/1300 on an M&P-15.  I got him to hold off and said I could build him one better than that with more mags, optic and rail.  Didn't believe me and since he's not all that bright I got him to "bet me" that I would deliver that to him for $1300 and could keep any of said 1300 I didn't use for parts.  

Cavgunner, multi wrench is like $35 (got mine from K5), vice block is $50 or beter yet magpul makes one that is 500X better than the large plastic ones.
For $75-100 you can have everything for most regular builds.  You want some crazy rails and such it will need special tools.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wish.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:48:16 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm in the Torrington area if that's closer. I have all the tools needed.

Mike

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:55:50 AM EDT
[#21]
I've seen Noveske uppers at Greyson's before.

Current BCM deals are pretty compelling as well.  In Norwalk with the right tools if you need a shipping address or assembly help.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 1:15:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Where do you work?  I'm still confused on why anyone would be opening your packages.
Ship them to someone's house where they just leave them on the door or get a PO Box.  In 10 years of buying all kinds of gun shit from random people on the interwebs I've never had a box opened.  

Unless you are in jail, that would make sense.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 1:22:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Where do you work?  I'm still confused on why anyone would be opening your packages.
Ship them to someone's house where they just leave them on the door or get a PO Box.  In 10 years of buying all kinds of gun shit from random people on the interwebs I've never had a box opened.  

Unless you are in jail, that would make sense.
View Quote

A lot of big companies have mail rooms. The mail room workers open everything and then deliver it to the desk of the employee. My companies 2 large office buildings have mail rooms and they frown on personal shipments. If you do ship things to work the box gets opened and then delivered to you. Company policy. If you have it shipped to work it is technically their property. This was part of the policies paperwork we all signed when hired.

I used to work in one of our training centers. There were only 3 employees based there, now only 2. So when I need to ship something there It gets left on my old desk by one of my colleagues.

Like I said I am in Stafford. You can ship here and pick it up and/or assemble it here too.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 3:18:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Ok I get that, tommy, why not ship to your home or where you live?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 4:07:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

The old lady (OL) will kill me if she sees it.  It's a fine line.........Hahahah
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 7:38:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The old lady (OL) will kill me if she sees it.  It's a fine line.........Hahahah
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Im glad that my girlfriend wants to open gun parts for me
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 8:35:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha

Rub it in a bit !  

BCM just sold out of their 16' carbines. Son of a whore!
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:15:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Ok I get it now, I was like wtf where does tbis guy live or who's he hiding it from. Haha
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top