BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2015 5:13:16 PM EDT
Oh boy...

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:15:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:41:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Innihilated?  Damn that's like three stages beyond annihilated. And on umbrella drinks. Impressive.

Call your rep on the ammo registry.  Just got off the phone with mine and told her enough was enough. MOLON LABE!!!
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:53:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe 4:10
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:35:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Maybe 4:10
View Quote

Maybe his Mickey Mouse watch was still on Daylight Saving Time
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 11:58:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This is the perfect time to write your legislators about Malloy's proposed ban on M855 and the renewal of the mag tax
View Quote

Ahahahahahaha... you really want me to write Malloy about M855 ban In my current condition?

you truly don't want me writing this piece of stinking shit any correspondence ?

CT is a cesspool , Malloy is a flaming libtard and frankly I just don't give a fuck anymore. I'm a taxpayer without representation and a slave to kings

I'm on my way out. I have been beaten to a fucking pulp. All that I believe in, all that I have given to my county and state is a forgone conclusion. I realize now but never before admitted I am a slave and my only out is  withdrawl from the liberal cancer destroying my very essence.

A toast to you Malloy a toast to you.  

Link Posted: 2/28/2015 5:07:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Lock n Load or RCBS rock chuck my friend?
That is the question
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 9:22:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Lock n Load or RCBS rock chuck my friend?
That is the question
View Quote

RCBS my man, RCBS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top