Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2015 1:40:18 AM EDT
If I sell a mag out of state do I need to do anything?
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 2:08:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just take their money and then send it to them.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 2:26:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Good evening Sir, my name is Steve. I come from a rough area. I used to be addicted to crack but now I am off it and trying to stay clean. That is why I am selling magazines.

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:08:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

^^^ This. Take their money, give them magazine. You could even drive into their state to give them the magazine.

There is no apparent requirement that a non FFL notify the state when transferring a LCM to someone out of state. Which means if you declared that magazine to the state they will still think you own it. FFL"s however are supposed to fill out some paperwork and submit it to the state when someone sells/transfers an LCM to them.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 12:38:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I would keep some documentation on the transaction.  They may send the MRAP to crash through your house after you turn in one less mag once they ban them.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:05:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I would keep some documentation on the transaction.  They may send the MRAP to crash through your house after you turn in one less mag once they ban them.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:24:04 PM EDT
[#6]
You should also collect mag tax from buyer.  And pay to CT
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 2:10:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Good evening Sir, my name is Steve. I come from a rough area. I used to be addicted to crack but now I am off it and trying to stay clean. That is why I am selling magazines.
http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kp5f35rTgH1qzhiqwo1_1280.png
View Quote

HA!

Very clever.

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 2:13:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think they'd be more angry about the lost tax revenue.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 6:50:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Turn in? Ha
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top