Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2015 6:58:38 PM EDT
I couldn't bump it, but here it is.
As I'm sure most of you know, RI will not ask for an ID for magazine or ammo purchases.
We do however suck in most other gun related issues.
Feel free to spend your hard eaned money, where the taxes don't go to ddddd, danell.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_26/547665_List_of_RI_gun_shops.html
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 7:03:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Visit my friends at Heritage Gun and Coin. Very fair prices, all around good guys.

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 7:06:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Some things have changed since this was first posted.
Midstate has an indoor range at the store now, though I've not shot there.
 The owner of Police Depot in Scituate died, and the store seems to have closed.
If I were going to travel from Ct, I'd hit Heritage, Cranston gun and coin, and D-L, as they're fairly close to each other, and have the most AR stuff. If your travels take you here by route 6, I'd stop at Foster Bear Arms, as well.
 Before making the trek, I'd call each store and ask for the price of the items you're interested in, For example, one place might have pmags for $15, another they could be $25. I get em online now, as it seems our stores aren't up to date with salad days pricing.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 7:08:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Visit my friends at Heritage Gun and Coin. Very fair prices, all around good guys.

View Quote

The closest shop to my house. Had my PSA PA10 lower shipped there just last week. Dave's a good guy, good shop.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 7:11:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Any dildos for sale?
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 7:14:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Any dildos for sale?
View Quote

Maybe in the back room?
Ever seen Pulp Fiction?
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 7:40:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Which shops have the best selection of parts?
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 8:02:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Which shops have the best selection of parts?
View Quote

I don't think you're gonna find barrels in a RI shop, but if you want lpks, gasblocks, rails, Look at Heritage, D-L, Cranston gun and coin, Proline, and Bullseye.
As posted, call ahead.
Oh yeah, they're all closed on Sundays.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 8:02:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The closest shop to my house. Had my PSA PA10 lower shipped there just last week. Dave's a good guy, good shop.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dave is a really good guy, even Frank has his moments . Dave helped me find some items I was looking for, even sold me a gun from his personal collection at less than I offered because he thought it was a fair price. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 8:04:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Dave is a really good guy, even Frank has his moments . Dave helped me find some items I was looking for, even sold me a gun from his personal collection at less than I offered because he thought it was a fair price. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As far as I know, Frank is over at the Post road shop. I'm not sure if they're even partners anymore, but I haven't discussed it with either of them in months.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 8:05:18 PM EDT
[#10]
The snake pit... I mean D&L, has a fantastic selection of guns, but prices are crazy high. That said go and fondle just about 9/10 current production guns you can think of. I conservatively say 2x Hoffman's inventory.

Police Depot was a decent spot, not the best prices, but definitely fair. Bill was a nice guy, I'm sorry to hear he passed. I bought my first hand gun from him. His son was running the register the last time I was in, but that was a couple years ago.

Foster Bear is OK. Decent used rifle selection, but prices are way high. He used to have a bunch of used handgun mags, some were priced well, some not. I think he probably sold any extras he got from trade in guns.

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 9:02:01 PM EDT
[#11]
It's been awhile since I've been in, I want to say I saw Dave at the Post Road shop 5 months ago?

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 9:09:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:07:46 PM EDT
[#13]
The post road shop is always a bitch for parking, so I rarely go. There are literally about 4/5 spots.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:10:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The post road shop is always a bitch for parking, so I rarely go. There are literally about 4/5 spots.
View Quote

hoffmans
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:14:34 PM EDT
[#15]
So, uh, I've been waiting patiently since Hartford for some GODDAMNED CHEVELLE PICTURES.....
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:22:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So, uh, I've been waiting patiently since Hartford for some GODDAMNED CHEVELLE PICTURES.....
View Quote

HA!!!

thing is buried in my garage right now in 1000 pieces. just no time to work on it. baby on the way has put all of that on the back burner.

maybe in 5-30 years ill get going on it again haha
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:45:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Sell wife and baby.
Buy parts for Chevelle.
Get hot chicks.
Profit!
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 3:02:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Sell wife and baby.
Buy parts for Chevelle.
Get hot chicks.
Profit!
View Quote

ill run this by her and see if she's interested
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 4:25:59 PM EDT
[#19]
In this thread I'm trying to guess who is/are the secret representatives for Mike Lawlor and/or DESPP.

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 4:32:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Any conclusions ????
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 4:54:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Conndjc hasn't commented yet.

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 4:59:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's because his parents found him posting pictures of their guns on the internet and pretending to be an ambulance chaser.  He probably has been grounded for a while and his computer has been taken out of his basement bedroom.

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 8:09:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 8:10:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That's because his parents found him posting pictures of their guns on the internet and pretending to be an ambulance chaser.  He probably has been grounded for a while and his computer has been taken out of his basement bedroom.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that where the mountain of Stihl chainsaws is located?
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 10:44:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aww...I come back from a weekend trip and much to my utter shock, Group 8 is making (attempting) a funny about me.  I've said it before and I really mean it.  Please promise me you'll never leave here.  I make it a point to search out your endless contributions to the forum.  We would be diminished without you.

With all of the snow coming, you must be like a little kid the night before Christmas, isn't that right Mr. Studded Tires?  Maybe if you could see your way clear you could pickup some Chinese takeout for me and deliver it.  Thanks to you, I can afford to be a big tipper.

Oh, and although you had no reason to know this, my father died seven years ago from leukemia.  Again, you had no way of knowing it but I am absolutely positive you will never, ever mention my parents again.  I thank you in advance for your understanding in this most important matter.  Stay angry.  Jeez, almost forgot.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:07:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Aww...I come back from a weekend trip and much to my utter shock, Group 8 is making (attempting) a funny about me.  I've said it before and I really mean it.  Please promise me you'll never leave here.  I make it a point to search out your endless contributions to the forum.  We would be diminished without you.

With all of the snow coming, you must be like a little kid the night before Christmas, isn't that right Mr. Studded Tires?  Maybe if you could see your way clear you could pickup some Chinese takeout for me and deliver it.  Thanks to you, I can afford to be a big tipper.

Oh, and although you had no reason to know this, my father died seven years ago from leukemia.  Again, you had no way of knowing it but I am absolutely positive you will never, ever mention my parents again.  I thank you in advance for your understanding in this most important matter.  Stay angry.  Jeez, almost forgot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Conndcj we are still good though right? I know Nutter is your first love.

Did you get the day off yet? Non essential employees usually are asked to stay home. <had to toss in a Conndcj ball busting to keep with the theme>
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:10:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Did you get the day off yet? Non essential employees usually are asked to stay home. <had to toss in a Conndcj ball busting to keep with the theme>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

love? no! curious- maybe!
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 3:03:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Border Patrol!!

Run for the border!
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 1:39:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Bump
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top