Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2015 10:20:53 AM EDT
Is the any special paperwork or documentation by the state if purchasing multiple firearms in one day or week?

I have spent a little too much time on GB and have a few items going to my FFL buddy. He though there might be some extra work on his end, and I'd rather not get flagged or put on any lists by the Gestapo.

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:24:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Is the any special paperwork or documentation by the state if purchasing multiple firearms in one day or week?

I have spent a little too much time on GB and have a few items going to my FFL buddy. He though there might be some extra work on his end, and I'd rather not get flagged or put on any lists by the Gestapo.

View Quote

just have your ffl transfer them to you on different days or weeks

wala
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:27:59 AM EDT
[#2]
ive bought 2 at the same time. no sweat
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:44:25 AM EDT
[#3]
We have no law limiting amount of purchases. You are good to go. Stock up while you can!
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:51:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:57:41 AM EDT
[#5]
I have bought 2 pistols in one weekend and had no issues. I have also bought a pistol and rifle at the same time, no extra paper work.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:04:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:09:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Mag tax is double
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:10:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mag tax is double
View Quote

and by a 15er too
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:11:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

The FFL has to submit an additional form flagging when a buyer purchases more than one firearm within 5 business days
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:15:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Jeepin, thank you sir. That's what I thought. Looks like I will have extra nice Friday's  fort the next few weeks.

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:31:45 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

wala
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

wala

Looks like that's what I'll have to do.

Your French is terrible firepolock
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:33:18 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I have bought 2 pistols in one weekend and had no issues. I have also bought a pistol and rifle at the same time, no extra paper work.
View Quote

Oh no you're on THE list! And to think I've been hanging out with you all this time, I might be on the list now too.

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:49:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

wala

because im not french, lol
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 12:15:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

wala

.pol > .fr

Every time
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 12:22:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 12:43:06 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 1:03:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Walla, a kabasa for dinner!

Translation: voilà, a kielbasa for dinner.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

wala

Walla, a kabasa for dinner!

Translation: voilà, a kielbasa for dinner.

lol
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 3:16:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

There would be extra paperwork for the dealer of you buy more than 1 handgun within 5 business days.  Nothing extra for the purchaser to fill out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There would be extra paperwork for the dealer of you buy more than 1 handgun within 5 business days.  Nothing extra for the purchaser to fill out.

The Firearms Dealer fills out a multiple handgun purchase report that is sent to the BATF. I had 2 forms dropped on me because I bought 2  1911 type pistols on 2 separate occasions as Christmas presents for sons and grandsons last year.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 9:24:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

As others have indicated there is no additional paperwork on the buyer's side. The seller on the other hand would have to fill out and send to the ATF a Report of Multiple Sale or Other Disposition of Pistols and Revolvers form if the buyer is or has bought two or more handguns from them within a consecutive five business day period.

Currently we are fortunate that the legislature here hasn't derped (yet) and enacted a one gun a month statute. Currently the only limitation on how many firearms we can obtain is money.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 9:46:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's cute that you think you (and all of us here, including you conndcj) are not already on THE List.

72 types of Americans the Govt thinks are potential terrorists. I fit near half.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2013/08/29/72-types-of-americans-that-are-considered-potential-terrorists-in-official-government-documents/
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 10:47:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It's cute that you think you (and all of us here, including you CTDOC) are not already on THE List.

72 types of Americans the Govt thinks are potential terrorists. I fit near half.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2013/08/29/72-types-of-americans-that-are-considered-potential-terrorists-in-official-government-documents/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's cute that you think you (and all of us here, including you CTDOC) are not already on THE List.

I think the list is designed to cover all Americans. The average person probably fits at least 5-10 of those items. The politically active fit much more. And if you are a Republican or Libertarian you fit more than half of them at least.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:14:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The Firearms Dealer fills out a multiple handgun purchase report that is sent to the BATF. I had 2 forms dropped on me because I bought 2  1911 type pistols on 2 separate occasions as Christmas presents for sons and grandsons last year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you interested in adopting?
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:44:09 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top