Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2014 1:16:57 AM EDT
....the UConn women's basketball team lost tonight.  I fully expect the front page of the Courant to have the article along with a 10 page pullout describing how this cannot stand.  There is also a more than 50/50 chance the governor will order flags at half staff.

Shockingly ,right after the election, CT now has a deficit.  Maybe somebody just cashed a $100 million dollar check last week we had forgot was out there and we had to cover it.  Amazing how that happens.  But the government is lucky the Huskies lost because that's all anyone will talk about for the next week.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 1:55:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Huskies uber alles.

Errr I mean

UCOOOOOOOONNNNNN
(HUUUUUSSKKIIIIES)
UCOOOOOONNN
(Huskies!)
HUSKIIIIIEEEESSSS
UCONNNNNNN
WOOF
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 2:10:48 AM EDT
[#2]
If only they had taken that $100 million check and bet it on the Huskys losing, I'm sure the line on that would have paid off huge!
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 8:24:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 8:35:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Someday maybe they'll make the women play with a regulation size ball! (FYI, the women's ball is smaller than the men's ball. )   When they do that and begin dunking (which for some unknown reason you NEVER see during a game while the players can actually do it) maybe I'll be interested.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 9:31:15 AM EDT
[#5]
People actually watch basketball....what is this world coming to.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 10:25:11 AM EDT
[#6]
UCONN has a basketball team???
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:50:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
....the UConn women's basketball team lost tonight.  .....
View Quote

GOOD!  I hate UConn's bullshit sports programs.  

I graduated from UConn.  I hated the basketball/football bullshit then and hate it now and I still live in the area.

FUCK 'EM!

Link Posted: 11/18/2014 5:48:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 8:52:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I graduated from UConn.  I hated the basketball/football bullshit then and hate it now and I still live in the area.

FUCK 'EM!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FUCK 'EM!

OH....MY.....GOD boss. We agree on something.  I'm grabbing a celebratory bourbon.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 9:37:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Meh.

Im all for sports until you put women in them. Totally ruins it.

Women have plenty of perfectly good uses. Sports ain't one of em.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 9:40:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

FUCK 'EM!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FUCK 'EM!

Ok, you have piqued my interest. I normally don't give a shit about things people say, or the people or even why they are saying it . . But when someone so emphatically disgusts something, I always want to know why . .

So, if you don't mind - why do you hate UConn's sports programs? Just curious.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top