Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2014 6:41:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 6:48:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Holy shit, my fiance was driving through there around that time and saw all of the cops and was wondering what was going on.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 6:50:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Police-Search-for-Armed-Home-Invasion-Suspects-282753121.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_CTBrand

Manchester police are searching for two male suspects after a reported home invasion on Diane Drive.

The invasion happened sometime after 4 p.m., according to NBC Connecticut.

The suspects were armed during the incident.

Anyone with information is urged to contact Manchester police.

Read the full NBC report here.
View Quote

So, the liberals will take this as......."SEE look how dangerous guns are!"

A sensible person will take this as....."Dannel said I dont need standard cap mags to protect my family, self, home".

Such a shame, but they say they were targeted.  Unless they are elderly, they're young and Im sure they will find drugs in that house.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 6:53:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 7:02:12 PM EDT
[#4]
We were looking at buying a house in that area, very scary. Thanks for the heads up, my wife is insisting on heading to her parents, in that area, and bringing our son with her to visit gradma and grandpa (I got called back into work) so I'm making sure she brings her G26
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 7:54:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 8:21:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I can only hope the victims are ok and the scumbags are caught. Its likely that more of this shit is going to happen in the near future and innocent people will be victimized by this type of crime...
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 8:24:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

South of 384 used to be the "good side of the tracks " but now that the riffraff are overflowing the sewers it has started to decline.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We were looking at buying a house in that area, very scary. Thanks for the heads up, my wife is insisting on heading to her parents, in that area, and bringing our son with her to visit gradma and grandpa (I got called back into work) so I'm making sure she brings her G26

South of 384 used to be the "good side of the tracks " but now that the riffraff are overflowing the sewers it has started to decline.

Unfortunately that's how it is everywhere, Hartford slums are slowy overflowing intoonce "quite nice" areas and it keeps getting worse. Unfortunately I have the same crap right on the other side of the bridge and have to watch everyone that walks by and peek out my window when I hear someone on the phone outside at 11p.

And it's all because these parents think taking their kids away from the ghetto will help with their attitudes and make things better for them but then they just start cause issues in once quite neighborhoods. It doesn't matter where you live now, this unfortunately can happen to anyone.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:48:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:02:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Holy crap, I was not expecting that
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:05:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Envelope please........And the winner for once again jumping to conclusions with little or no facts IS.......THE CTHTF!!!!!!!!!!    (Honestly, I think I'm doing much better with the banana usage)
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:22:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:23:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Envelope please........And the winner for once again jumping to conclusions with little or no facts IS.......THE CTHTF!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

I generally agree with you, but I must remind you - SB1160 passed - and therefore the prize for jumping to conclusions with little or no facts is officially off the table. . .

You are getting pretty good with that banana, though.

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:32:16 PM EDT
[#13]
I wonder if they'll get the same deal as Malloy's son.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 9:52:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

They will skate.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 10:18:08 AM EDT
[#15]
they employed two , they must be business majors

That ciroc vodka must be fucking good.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:57:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are from the same town
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:57:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
they employed two , they must be business majors

That ciroc vodka must be fucking good.
View Quote

It's not bad
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top