Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 12:54:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
..I also just fed the tree rats and birds......
View Quote

If there is a God a bear will feed on you :)

I hate bird feeders.

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:20:04 PM EDT
[#2]
13:20

Taxpayers paying me

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 3:31:37 PM EDT
[#3]
2:31
My yard is perfectly clean. All the shit leaves are gone. Now the duche across the street just raked his pile into the road. Thanks dirt bag.........
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 4:06:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
2:31
My yard is perfectly clean. All the shit leaves are gone. Now the duche across the street just raked his pile into the road. Thanks dirt bag.........
View Quote

My lazy ass next door neighbor always puts his leaves by the road for town pickup like 2 weeks early. Last year it snowed before town leaf pickup and the plow put them all on my front lawn. My son and I picked them up with our wheel barrow and we dumped them  back on his front lawn. He never said a word.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 4:34:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 5:49:51 PM EDT
[#6]
4:49 just got back from setting up 3 gun at Andover, having some whiskey and packing up for the morning.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 6:12:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

4:49 just got back from setting up 3 gun at Andover, having some whiskey and packing up for the morning.
View Quote

Mmmmmm whiskey, wish I had whiskey. Also sorting out kit for tommorrow.

Oh yeah, 5:12.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 7:34:12 PM EDT
[#8]
6:39 shot of Corvo after some fajita's now it's time for 101 Dalmatians with the kids
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 7:46:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
6:39 shot of Corvo after some fajita's now it's time for 101 Dalmatians with the kids
View Quote

I prefer how to train your dragon
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:27:31 PM EDT
[#10]
9:27 washer stopped
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:50:51 PM EDT
[#11]
9:50 Otter Creek Black IPA.

Our tree is up.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 10:59:47 AM EDT
[#12]
9:56 am

The birds and tree rats are fed. The blue jays are squawking so they found the peanuts. One stupid seagull from McDonalds fling over head. No #4 COC response out of me.........
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 11:20:04 AM EDT
[#13]
You lead a very uneventful life.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:02:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

10:20 am I fixed it for you.
View Quote

11:02 am

I hate Christmas with a passion. I hate shopping and meeting the family in different states and so forth.

So as I sit here, I remember I always by a tin of popcorn for each family group, cards and throw cash in each card as I got complaints from half of the receiving groups as the paid gift cards (I don't shop there) or the paid meal cards (I never been there, is the food good, how's the parking? BS) so now cards with cash get no more wah, wah wah from the dinner table....

I just hit Amazon. Everything, cards, bows, popcorn, all my stupid Xmas shopping is done!  
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 3:03:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I hate Christmas with a passion. I hate shopping and meeting the family in different states and so forth.

So as I sit here, I remember I always by a tin of popcorn for each family group, cards and throw cash in each card as I got complaints from half of the receiving groups as the paid gift cards (I don't shop there) or the paid meal cards (I never been there, is the food good, how's the parking? BS) so now cards with cash get no more wah, wah wah from the dinner table....

I just hit Amazon. Everything, cards, bows, popcorn, all my stupid Xmas shopping is done!  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hate Christmas more than you do.

I stopped doing Christmas more than 10 years ago.  My wife goes to her family (many Kennedy lovers) in the Communist Republic of Massachusetts.  I stay home.  I don't buy nor do I accept any Christmas presents.

FUCK CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 5:00:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I stopped doing Christmas more than 10 years ago.  My wife goes to her family (many Kennedy lovers) in the Communist Republic of Massachusetts.  I stay home.  I don't buy nor do I accept any Christmas presents.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Festivus rocks!
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 6:39:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Festivus rocks!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Festivus rocks!

Festivus for the rest of us.!

I buy one present for my father and one for my son. Nothing else. We don't do a tree. We go to my parents for the day of Xmas and that I enjoy.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 7:53:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Wow.  Tough crowd.  Christmas rocks.  Oh well.  More Christmas for me.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 8:13:52 PM EDT
[#19]
early xmas for me

2 scratchies= dewalt 20v drill at homedipshit
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 8:41:26 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote

This.

I'm one of those sick bastards that listens to Christmas music on the radio

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 9:14:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

I love most things about Christmas except the music. I was whistling Christmas music a month ago, shit gets stuck in my head.

And the traffic, the traffic is horrible. But other than that, Christmas is awesome.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 10:15:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wasn't Malloy's re-election an early Christmas present for you as a state lawyer?

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 10:19:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
early xmas for me

View Quote

I don't know about Dewalt, but as a former car mechanic / racecar driver / etc I can assure you there isn't one good wrench, screwdriver, socket, or air tool sold at Home Depot that is worth a shit.  If anyone ever gives me HD tools they are going to the dump.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 10:26:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Wasn't Malloy's re-election an early Christmas present for you as a state lawyer?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know I'm going to regret this but OK.....why is this an early Christmas present to me as a state lawyer?
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 10:49:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I don't know about Dewalt, but as a former car mechanic / racecar driver / etc I can assure you there isn't one good wrench, screwdriver, socket, or air tool sold at Home Depot that is worth a shit.  If anyone ever gives me HD tools they are going to the dump.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
early xmas for me

As someone who uses tools all day every day for a living, I assure you, you are incorrect (mostly). You got them on air tools, but otherwise as long as you don't buy Husky, you're pretty good.

I still prefer to get most of my tools from Sears, but it's all the same shit. You just have to know what to avoid.

Craftsmans lifetime hand tool warranty works on all their tools, regardless where you buy em.

Avoid craftsman power tools, though, and Rigid. Can't go wrong with Makita, DeWalt, Hilti etc.

But as a mechanic, I imagine you'd prefer your Matco or SnapOn.

ETA: Craftsman considers rakes and shovels hand tools, FYI.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 6:34:29 AM EDT
[#26]
5:34 am.
Getting ready for a fun filled day at work. It's raining
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 7:25:51 AM EDT
[#27]
6:25

Feeling pains pain.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 7:38:54 AM EDT
[#28]
6:38am. I third the pain of Pain.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 8:41:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Feeling pains pain.
View Quote

7:41 ^^this and possibly may have to work snow removal Wednesday night and Thursday morning, so much for the holiday
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 8:50:30 AM EDT
[#30]
7:50 sitting in truck in customers driveway. Its pouring. Dont want to go out there.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 8:52:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

7:41 ^^this and possibly may have to work snow removal Wednesday night and Thursday morning, so much for the holiday
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Feeling pains pain.

That blows, but only kinda. Youll get money, build charecter, and appreciate family even more.

Think of that beer and turkey!
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 8:55:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That blows, but only kinda. Youll get money, build charecter, and appreciate family even more.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Feeling pains pain.

On steriods for a cold I have had for 3 weeks so I can't drink unless I want to start bleeding from the inside out and I don't get anymore money...I'm salary
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 8:59:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
early xmas for me

it could be a special dewalt built for HD, but thats fine with me as i dont use my power tools like i used to since getting on the FD

the Rigid drill i had did me good, but only came with one battery, and is heavier than a cinder block compared to the newer stufff

cant go wrong for 100 bucks either
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 7:55:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

it could be a special dewalt built for HD, but thats fine with me as i dont use my power tools like i used to since getting on the FD

the Rigid drill i had did me good, but only came with one battery, and is heavier than a cinder block compared to the newer stufff

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
early xmas for me

FP
No part time work? I thought all FF's had a part time job.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 9:15:46 PM EDT
[#35]
8:25 Powder Hollow Brewery West Coast IPA and riot watching. iPad and cell phone charged...
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 9:35:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 9:38:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
8:25 Powder Hollow Brewery West Coast IPA and riot watching. iPad and cell phone charged...
View Quote

How's the rioting goin? I can't watch any real news or I'll go crazy, so the CTHTF is where I get my info on worldy events.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 9:41:20 PM EDT
[#38]
This should get interesting

Eta: any of the local stations covering it? No cable at my place
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 5:58:06 AM EDT
[#39]
4:58

Time to make the coffee.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:33:12 AM EDT
[#40]
5:29

Doing my morning schedule getting ready for more fun and excitment...

Ferguson is burning. Sure ban guns, the police will protect you....Every building burnt down won't be covered by insurance. My heart goes out to the good people living there as they watch there stuff being destroyed.

It's a good thing I don't live there.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:16:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Let them burn their town to the ground.  Fuck 'em!

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:08:04 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
This is the day of all days that GD needs TSX unleashed, he would have a field day
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This is the day of all days that GD needs TSX unleashed, he would have a field day

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:30:51 AM EDT
[#43]
I think that the Ferguson Police Department should relieve their officers of their firearms.  Think about it.  Then no cops would be shooting young, upstanding men in their neighborhood. Hey!  The Brit's do it that way.  Give each cop a fancy whistle.  They can also each have a good radio.  That will eliminate so many problems.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:40:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

FP
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
early xmas for me

FP

Used to, I just do OT these days.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:01:48 PM EDT
[#45]
12:01. It's now afternoon.

Sitting by the fire, glass of merlot in hand. Watching snow fall.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 2:43:17 PM EDT
[#46]
1:48 at Broad Brook Brewery filling up on some hopstillo growlers while drinking a pint.  Then back home to work...
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 3:56:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Just got back from the range with my son (visiting from CA) and John his buddy (and my neighbor), a LEO from Glastonbury and my young nephew.  Shot Bersa ,380, Keltec .380, S&W 38 special revolver, S&W mod 29, .44 rem mag dirty harry, Model 22 Glock, Model Clock 30, and finally my Ruger Mk III.............all in the SNOW in Somers.  A full 90 minutes of fun, cold and snow be damned.  Home to some hot rum toddies and feet up watching "1941" while my son's pretty wife (my daughter in law) reported back from her Doc that all is well in her 2nd trimester and my first grand child.  How much better could things be?

Rome
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 4:27:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Just got back from the range with my son (visiting from CA) and John his buddy (and my neighbor), a LEO from Glastonbury and my young nephew.  Shot Bersa ,380, Keltec .380, S&W 38 special revolver, S&W mod 29, .44 rem mag dirty harry, Model 22 Glock, Model Clock 30, and finally my Ruger Mk III.............all in the SNOW in Somers.  A full 90 minutes of fun, cold and snow be damned.  Home to some hot rum toddies and feet up watching "1941" while my son's pretty wife (my daughter in law) reported back from her Doc that all is well in her 2nd trimester and my first grand child.  How much better could things be?

Rome
View Quote

Very cool.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 4:39:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Rome
View Quote

Congrats to the future grandpa. I'm expecting my first grandson in march.
Mike
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 6:46:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Rome
View Quote

May I have the envelope please........

And the award for the best CTHTF post for 2014 goes to.....

<fumbles with envelope>

Cabinetman!!!

Best of luck with the little one on the way.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top