Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2014 10:07:57 PM EDT
Went trick-or-treating with the family and friends tonight. Out in front of the Edmund Town Hall, I saw him standing by himself, as he seemed to be scanning the crowds, looking for someone, with a concerned look on his face.

I had had a few drinks earlier and was feeling cocky. So I backhanded one of my friends in the chest and said, "Look at this. Is that fucking mckinney?" They weren't sure.

I was.

"Hey, john! Looking for something? Like A JOB?!?! HAHAHAHAAHAAAA!!!!!"

His shoulders slumped a little, he frowned and walked away.

God Damn RINO!

Tom Foley and his wife were there, handing out candy. He's a gentleman. He really is.

So, yeah. Cool story bro.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:09:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I should of stopped on my way home but I was getting pizza from my place for the wife,  next time.

And holy shit,  lots of people in town
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:09:51 PM EDT
[#2]
No mercy for traitors!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:09:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Went trick-or-treating with the family and friends tonight. Out in front of the Edmund Town Hall, I saw him standing by himself, as he seemed to be scanning the crowds, looking for someone, with a concerned look on his face.

I had had a few drinks earlier and was feeling cocky. So I backhanded one of my friends in the chest and said, "Look at this. Is that fucking mckinney?" They weren't sure.

I was.

God Damn RINO!

Tom Foley and his wife were there, handing out candy. He's a gentleman. He really is.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/echosix/smilies/the-dude-is-bored-thumb.gif

View Quote

I like you
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:11:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I like you
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was.

God Damn RINO!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/echosix/smilies/the-dude-is-bored-thumb.gif

I like you

Echo is good people
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:09:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I was.

God Damn RINO!

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/1/2014 12:29:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 12:30:53 AM EDT
[#7]
I got a job for him....

Link Posted: 11/1/2014 2:58:42 AM EDT
[#8]

That blows, he sucks......
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 7:01:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I was.

God Damn RINO!

View Quote

Thanks, on behalf of all of us who couldn't be there!
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 12:00:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Bitch bolinsky was there too
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 6:23:32 PM EDT
[#11]
After shaking Foley's hand, I tried to chase down the fat fuck bolinsky, to give him some shit, but he kept walking away and with crowd, I ended up leaving without talking to him.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 1:16:01 PM EDT
[#12]
What was he dressed up as for Halloween, a Republican?  

Link Posted: 11/3/2014 1:20:39 PM EDT
[#13]
He was dressed like a pussy.

Actually he just wore a blue Oxford shirt, slacks and loafers. Same thing.

<image removed, sorry that doesn't belong here... modrapos>
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 3:56:38 PM EDT
[#14]
A few weeks before the primary, I was at a parade where I marched as a member of our Republican candidate's posse.  Before we all went out, McKinney showed up and shook all our candidate's hands.  As they were talking, McKinney, with the saddest face I've ever seen, openly acknowledged he was going to lose the primary because of 1160.  He absolutely knew he was going down in flames before it even happened.

It is bad form for me to openly kick any Republican candidates when they're down, so it was all I could do to keep myself from going over to him and saying...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top