Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2014 2:22:07 PM EDT
Was having dinner at a pizza place with some friends, heard the people behind us talking about the election and investing. As they were getting up my friend engage them in the conversation and inquired as to who they thought would win. Well the curly haired fuck put a big smile on his face and kept nodding his head and exclaimed "I hope it's Malloy!, Oh yeah!". They exist.....
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:37:11 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Was having dinner at a pizza place with some friends, heard the people behind us talking about the election and investing. As they were getting up my friend engage them in the conversation and inquired as to who they thought would win. Well the curly haired fuck put a big smile on his face and kept nodding his head and exclaimed "I hope it's Malloy!, Oh yeah!". They exist.....
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:49:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh I know they exist.  I talked to a Malloy supporter on Facebook.  He said he will vote for Malloy because "Republicans grab innocent blacks and put them on death row".

There are people who are so servile to the Democrat party that Malloy could be stabbing puppies and they'd say how great Malloy was for reducing the unwanted pet population.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:46:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Of course they exist. They'll complain about the pain of taxes and cost of things here in CT yet will blame it all on the Republicans (even though the Democrats have long had a monopoly on state legislative power) and will gladly and proudly vote for the very Democratic people who are giving them pain. They simply will never ever consider voting for a Republican because their emotions fed by being brainwashed by the MSM and other progressives won't let them. They are simply mindless drones, or zombies if you will, when it comes to politics and choosing candidates to support.

It is frustrating as hell every election to be part of the very small minority in my voting district who votes for freedom and not progressive servitude. Next Tuesday will be no different. I will be outvoted in my district by the mindless drones by a good 10 to 1.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:47:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Of course they exist. They'll complain about the pain of taxes and cost of things here in CT yet will blame it all on the Republicans (even though the Democrats have long had a monopoly on state legislative power) and will gladly and proudly vote for the very Democratic people who are giving them pain. They simply will never ever consider voting for a Republican because their emotions fed by being brainwashed by the MSM and other progressives won't let them. They are simply mindless drones, or zombies if you will, when it comes to politics and choosing candidates to support.

It is frustrating as hell every election to be part of the very small minority in my voting district who votes for freedom and not progressive servitude. Next Tuesday will be no different. I will be outvoted in my district by the mindless drones by a good 10 to 1.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

We all will
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:01:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Stupid is everywhere
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top