User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:04:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wait we don't use our lips anymore,man how bout a heads up. No wonder the guy dropped his 22 ammo on the escalator.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow, how many of us were there today, we need some way to ID each other. I gave my Brick to another guy. Just couldn't see spending 8 cents a round (40$ for a brick) when I have a decent stash.

We have a secret handshake:

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/pedorrero79/secrethandshake_zps64ed221a.jpg

Wait we don't use our lips anymore,man how bout a heads up. No wonder the guy dropped his 22 ammo on the escalator.

No lips

We practice "safer handshakes"
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:35:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Any of you ever park in the RV section? Its so wrong but it feels so right!
View Quote

i park my tractor trailer in the spot closet to the rv pump out
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:38:46 PM EDT
[#3]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow, how many of us were there today, we need some way to ID each other. I gave my Brick to another guy. Just couldn't see spending 8 cents a round (40$ for a brick) when I have a decent stash.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/pedorrero79/secrethandshake_zps64ed221a.jpg

as long as there is no eye contact........thats creepy
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 8:51:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No lips

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No lips

Blame it on the Ebola
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top