BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2014 7:23:41 AM EDT
dupe
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:36:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just got an Email, CCDL will be holding a press conference at the capitol on Monday, Oct. 27th and they are asking CCDL memebers who can to attend to show up, will anyone be going? I have the day off but I don't want to be the only non-retiree there
View Quote

See thread started a few days ago where the CCDL presser is discussed and those who indicated they re going: CCDL & 2nd Shift 4 Liberty Tour
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:42:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

See thread started a few days ago where the CCDL presser is discussed and those who indicated they re going: CCDL & 2nd Shift 4 Liberty Tour
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just got an Email, CCDL will be holding a press conference at the capitol on Monday, Oct. 27th and they are asking CCDL memebers who can to attend to show up, will anyone be going? I have the day off but I don't want to be the only non-retiree there

Thanks SB.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:55:17 AM EDT
[#3]
dupe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top