BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2014 12:42:15 AM EDT
http://www.gunsandammo.com/first-look/first-look-pof-usa-revolt-rifle/
kinda cool. Wonder if it is going to get ffl's to transfer lower receivers
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:00:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Thats an AR without a typical gas system. I doubt it will fly in CT. I wish people would acknowledge that it is NOT 50 state legal so the country can see how fucked we are.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:10:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thats an AR without a typical gas system. I doubt it will fly in CT. I wish people would acknowledge that it is NOT 50 state legal so the country can see how fucked we are.
View Quote

Why?

The Troy pump action flies?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:16:47 AM EDT
[#3]
A simple change in geometry in the takedown pin area,  would make it so a semi-auto upper would not fit.  THEN, it would be 50 state legal.  If one ever moved to a free state, then you could just have someone modify the upper, install a new FSB (if the current one is not drilled), and drill the barrel (maybe POF would start a program).  Or, you could just sell it when you moved.  Sure, it's a proprietary upper, put if you live in CT, it is an option.

That, or just skip the whole thing, and buy a preban!  Until the Democrats remove that option next year.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:17:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Why?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?

The Troy rifle will not take gas operated uppers, it is it's own beast.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top