Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:26:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Got the updated order forms and pricing.

This month they're offering free shipping on orders over $2500. Otherwise, shipping is a fortune and obviously adds to the overall price substantially.

Take a look at their site to see what you want. The only things I can't get at ANY discount, are some of their survival gear, like the Katadyn water filters, Nova stove and some of the kits on the bottom of that page.

ETA... Because of the Ebola scare and half the country placing orders through them, their shipping is slower than usual, but they're well stocked. But that doesn't mean "take your time". Better to figure out what you want soon, so I can place the order before stock gets affected.

Long Term Food Supply

Larger quantities of pouches  
These are for long term storage and have no meats or chicken in them.
Meant to be cooked and combined with separated meats and cooked on a skillet or bowl.
25 year lifespan (or more depending on storage, up to 35 years)

Grab & Go Kits

Smaller quantities of pouches
Also for long term storage with no meats or chicken
Cooked on skillet or in bowl
25+ year lifespan

Outdoor/Camping Food Kits

These are meant for camping or brief bug-out or bug-in periods
These DO contain beef and chicken
Meant to be cooked inside the pouch, but can be done in a bowl or skillet
7 year lifespan (or double that, depending on storage)
I recommend getting a least one of these... 7 Day Emergency Meal Kit

Freeze Dired Foods

Meats, Veggies, Fruit & Dairy
All individual meals or some can be used to add to other pouches

Emergency Supplies

Can't get anything underneath their Wise Fire pellets (but I can get the pellets)
And like I said above, I can't get the Katadyn filters.

IM me for my email, pricing and orders. Please keep everything off the board, unless it's just basic questions.

I CAN'T SEND OUT THE PRICE LIST Just IM me with your email address and what you're interested in buying and I'll respond to you via email, with the price I can offer.

NO business allows a vendor to publicise wholesale prices.

I'm gonna' have to have it ALL shipped to me. I live in Newtown. Getting them to you guys, is gonna' take some figuring out.

Maybe we can all meet on one Sunday? Maybe at the Cabela's parking lot, or somewhere centrally located? Unless you're in the area and wanna' swing by when it gets here.

ETA... Please understand, that I'm ONLY doing this for CTHTF members. So please don't go sending any assholes from GD or other forums to this thread.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:53:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats a hell of a selection. Thanks for doing this EchoSix.

Are we going to order whatever we want as individuals, or do we all have to agree on something and order a pallet of that?

Should we set a goal of $2500 and try and make sure we can hit that? If we go that route, not knowing what things are going to cost but after taking a good look - I can guarantee I spend between $250-$300. (Maybe even more, the more I sit here and think about it heh)

I'd have no problem coming to you to pick it up. You're already doing more than I could have asked for.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 2:17:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I can order pretty much whatever and at any quantity.

If everyone wants to just order Long Term stuff, great. But ordering individually is no big deal. Just more work on my end.

We have to meet $2500 to get free shipping. I'll be ordering some things myself, so don't worry about getting to that amount. But that deal is up at the end of the month, and that's coming up quick. I would like to take advantage of ordering before October 31st.

I'm not set up to take money any other way, other than PayPal. And they add 3% to each transaction, on my end. If you guys wanna' go that route, I have to add that to your amount. But considering the savings, it's a fair trade off.

ETA... Please understand, that I'm ONLY doing this for CTHTF members. So please don't go sending any assholes from GD or other forums to this thread.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 3:08:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Echosix!

IM sent!

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:17:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Are we going to order whatever we want as individuals, or do we all have to agree on something and order a pallet of that?

Should we set a goal of $2500 and try and make sure we can hit that? If we go that route, not knowing what things are going to cost but after taking a good look - I can guarantee I spend between $250-$300. (Maybe even more, the more I sit here and think about it heh)

I'd have no problem coming to you to pick it up. You're already doing more than I could have asked for.
View Quote

Hey zeg, if we get enough guys in Hartford county area I think me and you could take a ride to echo's place to pick up the supplies and meet the guys at Cabela's to deliver and dispurse the goods, if you're interested.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:17:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I would be in for a group buy.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:33:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Hey zeg, if we get enough guys in Hartford county area I think me and you could take a ride to echo's place to pick up the supplies and meet the guys at Cabela's to deliver and dispurse the goods, if you're interested.
View Quote

That would work!!

Thanks for the offer. That would save a drive.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 5:34:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:43:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea, count me in 100%.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:48:23 PM EDT
[#10]
im in
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:58:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yea, count me in 100%.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea, count me in 100%.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:08:40 PM EDT
[#12]
sorry folks but group buys organized here need to be run through a site advertiser.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top