BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 11:44:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ice water with lemon.

Had food poisoning Sun/Mon.  Hell of a way to spend a Birthday.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/4/2014 11:55:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ice water with lemon.

Link Posted: 11/5/2014 12:12:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Nothing good.  I am working until midnight, and I have jury duty in the morning.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 12:14:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Nothing good.  I am working until midnight, and I have jury duty in the morning.
View Quote

Well you got to do two of two of your duties of being an American in 24 hours good job
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 8:59:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Already Answered
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 10:38:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Jager.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 11:05:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Ice water with lemon.

View Quote

Fucking fag!!!
Suck it up man and walk it off , with shit dribbling down your pants leg and vomit on yer sleeve!
Man up cowboy, we have all been there!
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 11:07:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Forgot to add
Happy birthday
.... And man up already!
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 10:54:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm workin' on AKs and drinking green 40s.  

Link Posted: 1/3/2015 10:57:00 PM EDT
[#10]

epic thread revival!  LOL

Did you figure out what caused the training rounds bolt to break in the Vector?
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 11:04:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Oh yea I forgot about that.  Guess it was cut down and welded, the weld broke.  I'll have to weld it I guess.  

My brother putting his Glock in the Glock cleaner.  

Link Posted: 1/3/2015 11:06:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Pappy

Good Christmas for me
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 12:25:19 AM EDT
[#13]
All i got in the fridge is yuengling lager.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 12:26:43 AM EDT
[#14]
James and Pennsylvania swill
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 12:31:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 12:49:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Woodford Reserve for me.  Very nice...
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 1:06:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 1:38:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Budweiser like always
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 2:15:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Powers irish whiskey, from the bottle.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 7:41:45 PM EDT
[#20]
This stuff is THICK!

(not my picture)

Link Posted: 1/10/2015 8:10:47 PM EDT
[#21]
I got ......grape kool aid
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 8:18:40 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

It's good but there's better out there
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 8:23:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh good I thought I was the only black guy here.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 8:32:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Spaten
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 8:43:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 8:59:24 PM EDT
[#26]

Had that for christmas it was smoooth.   Broad Brook Brewery hopstillo for me tonight!
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 9:24:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Conndcj Mmmmm yum milk of the tax payer sweat.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 9:33:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Tonight,wood ford reserve bourbon
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 9:34:39 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I laughed out loud at that . Glad I didnt spill my drank!
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 9:44:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Wow, 14th post and you already join the pitchfork crowd. Was that your way of becoming one of the guys quickly?  You're a hero.

Oh well, thankfully, I give not one fuck what you think AND I enjoy your money.  If you just keeping paying your taxes on time, we'll get along splendidly.  I mean not as well as Group 8 and me but still, pretty good.  You have an arfcom kind of evening, OK stud?

ETA; Sorry, this was for Chipell.  Forgot to quote him.  Should I use a banana?  I feel like I should so..
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 10:39:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Wow, 14th post and you already join the pitchfork crowd. Was that your way of becoming one of the guys quickly?  You're a hero.

Oh well, thankfully, I give not one fuck what you think AND I enjoy your money.  If you just keeping paying your taxes on time, we'll get along splendidly.  I mean not as well as Group 8 and me but still, pretty good.  You have an arfcom kind of evening, OK stud?

ETA; Sorry, this was for Chipell.  Forgot to quote him.  Should I use a banana?  I feel like I should so..
View Quote

I am glad you are enjoying our money. Well the 1/2 I do not get to keep. I am sure you are looking forward to the tax increases so you can get even more expensive booze.

I just finished working on my new reloading and workbench. Now I am drinking water. Wish I could afford grape drink.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 10:41:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

You mad bro? Keep posting pictures of your NFA guns and extravegant nights out while braging about your raises.

State employees wonder why they get the hate. Then again you're a lawyer and so was Da da Dannel...
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 10:43:06 PM EDT
[#33]
this should be fun Chipell hide your dog before he threatens to send the MRAPs.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 10:50:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Boy Conndcj gets it from everyone even the newbie from Missouri.

Nutter where are you? Conndcj needs a hug. I know you guys have shared a room and maybe more....

Link Posted: 1/10/2015 10:51:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Ruby red martinis
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 10:54:31 PM EDT
[#36]
I just moved to MS for work (oil) and will most likely have to come home (CT) because of the recent economy for the record.. Maybe I can get a state job and milk the system .
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 10:58:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You mad bro? Keep posting pictures of your NFA guns and extravegant nights out while braging about your raises.

State employees wonder why they get the hate. Then again you're a lawyer and so was Da da Dannel...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aww...now you're in MS and not CT.  How am I going to get your tax money then?  That doesn't seem fair.  Oh well, it won't be missed.  

And the guns.  I'm sorry.  I was under the impression that despite the Internet drama, the hatred for Da Man, the dildo jokes and all sorts of other foolishness that is the hall mark of the CTHTF, that AR15.com  was at its core a gun board.  I am wrong in that observation?  That would explain the NFA toys that yes I and quite a few others here have posted for each other's enjoyment.  As CT has the second highest amount of NFA items of any state in the country, this should not be news to anyone...well, except you apparently.

Extravagant nights out?  Have you seen where Typhoid 70 goes?  Who he hangs out with?  What he has?  If I had his money, I'd burn mine.

But hey, you rock on with your bad self keyboard commando and let the butt hurt flow.  I'll pour a state subsidized bourbon in your honor.

BTW; Spellcheck is your friend.  Embrace it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 11:02:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Nutter where are you? Conndcj needs a hug. I know you guys have shared a room and maybe more....

View Quote

I know.  I feel so unloved.  Damn.  Perhaps we should just all start over again.

And where is Nutter when I need him?  He is the only one who (occasionally) shows a modicum of friendliness.

I don't know how much more I can take.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 11:05:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I know.  I feel so unloved.  Damn.  Perhaps we should just all start over again.

And where is Nutter when I need him?  He is the only one who (occasionally) shows a modicum of friendliness.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you're a good guy. I would buy you a drink if I met you and send lead down range if we ever crossed paths at the range.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 11:10:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know, maybe it's cause they're peanut butter jelly?

Since were on the topic of jobs, are there any meter maids in here?!?!?! I have a serious bone to pick with you...
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 11:13:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Hey connect I'm sending you hugs I like your style and know we don't agree on some stuff but

Aww...now you're in MS and not CT.  How am I going to get your tax money then?  That doesn't seem fair.  Oh well, it won't be missed.  

And the guns.  I'm sorry.  I was under the impression that despite the Internet drama, the hatred for Da Man, the dildo jokes and all sorts of other foolishness that is the hall mark of the CTHTF, that AR15.com  was at its core a gun board.  I am wrong in that observation?  That would explain the NFA toys that yes I and quite a few others here have posted for each other's enjoyment.  As CT has the second highest amount of NFA items of any state in the country, this should not be news to anyone...well, except you apparently.

Extravagant nights out?  Have you seen where Typhoid 70 goes?  Who he hangs out with?  What he has?  If I had his money, I'd burn mine.

But hey, you rock on with your bad self keyboard commando and let the butt hurt flow.  I'll pour a state subsidized bourbon in your honor.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey connect I'm sending you hugs I like your style and know we don't agree on some stuff but

Link Posted: 1/10/2015 11:20:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like you Conndcj.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 11:30:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't need everyone to agree with me.  Hell, that doesn't even happen in my own house.  I look at things one way and some here look at it another.  It's all good.  I think because of my...well let's face it...wiseass abrasiveness ...most think that I don't agree with ANYTHING here. (all though I remain firm on the use of road salt and studded tires. ) Couldn't be farther from the truth.  I think the gun laws are about the most worthless, misconstrued legislation in CT history.  And that's saying something.  Crazy killed those kids and you can't legislate crazy.  The lawyer shit I get  kick about because even my own Dad didn't talk to me when I went to law school.  But I don't chase ambulances despite what some depleted uranium dense members here might think, I don't bill anyone and I don't defend the guilty.  I lock bad people up and I like it.  If anyone here can't understand that difference well then like I've said a thousand times before, it budges the needle on my Give-O-Fuck meter not one angstrom unit.

Perhaps a summit is overdue. I promised Nutter and I keep my word.  NU Cadet is running overwatch for me in case anyone gets frisky.  We should probably think of a place equidistant  for everyone although gas is going to free in a couple of more weeks.  First round on me...well that would mean you guys actually with the whole tax thing but it's the thought that counts.  But no Chipell.  He's just mean.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 11:34:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Sweet free beer
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 11:39:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Round or two is on me..    Hartford is central.  Maybe Mckinnons?
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 11:46:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Sweet free beer
View Quote

Correction;  A beer.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 11:49:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Round or two is on me..    Hartford is central.  Maybe Mckinnons?
View Quote

The Spigot is right on the line, clean, nice beer (and bourbon and SMS) selection.  Inexpensive and safe. (I unfortunately have to pick and choose where I hangout carefully for various reasons)  And I hate to say this in light of Pain's departure but also has a ton of great parking.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 11:56:45 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Jack and coke
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/11/2015 12:01:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Correction;  A beer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sweet free beer

Correction;  A beer.

Come on how about 2 im/we tax payers are actually paying hahahah
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 12:25:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sweet free beer

Correction;  A beer.

We'll see.  Domestic only.  Maybe if you're good.

And I pay taxes too.  Another fact that seems to be conveniently forgotten.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top